Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:18 pm
i gtg  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:21 pm
(See ya!) Valdamt stood up from his desk and walked toward the window, staring out to the forest. "Hm... I don't want my daughters to get involved in this... especially Bella... I have a feeling she won't stay put..." he mutered as he looked outside.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm
(See ya later man.)

Nightbane wondered if Valdamt had gotten his letter? It had been tricky getting it out but he got a guard that had been nice let him send one to his friends. He paced back and forth. He had the energy he needed. Only two days left..he wondered if Bella would be there? He didn't know if he wanted her there..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:26 pm
(brb gonna change computers)  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Esuna floats close to Juno, also thinking of how to help, seeing everyone so distraught, as the soldiers rounded up the people who where injured, taking at last 3 of the prisioners of war for interrogation.

Juno simply stays there silently, till he just tells it. "Nightbane's been captured." he said, with a very silent feeling around him.

(Well then, let's skip to 3 days later! XD) The castle seemed to be in some sort of quiet stupor. It's as if the castle itself knew what troubles where going on, and was indeed keeping them to itself. Juno walked through the marble hallway of the planetarium room of the castle, watching some of the local planet and star watchers coming and going with astroligical scrolls and with maps of the stars themselves.

"Three days... damnit. Bella's crushed.. Tomoe seems to have lost her spirit, Valdamt isn't coming out of the study, and i have no plans at all. If it weren't for Esuna to read Valdamt's letters, i would've never know about the execution. ... That's a comrade that i'm going to see dying.

Come on.. thinking like this, the great dumb Juno? You're in a slump...
"Oh... hey Esuna." he whispers, seeing her float to his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:30 pm
(Oh yeah sorry. It's four days now lol. Sorry I'm just trying to get this in before I have to go. My godmother is gonna kick me off in a couple hours.)

Nightbane continues pacing. Not much time left. He needed to go over the plan. Two days was not a comforting time for one's execution.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:32 pm
Tomoe sighed softly from her bedroom. she was pretty down since she hated to see her sister depressed. "I wish I could do something..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:35 pm
Nightbane sat in his corner preparing himself. Dawn approached as one last day was stretched ahead of him. He sighed, Bella...

(Yeah sorry again. I'll go into normal time if you want me to. I can safely stop here and pick it up tomorrow if you guys are tired of me taking control of time lol.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:35 pm
(lol)she walks out onto her balcony and looks out, she sighs and looks at the sky, she closes her eyes humming to herself, she sighs "will...i miss you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:37 pm
Nightbane watched as his lunch was put through the door and left there. He went over to find an apple, some kind of unknown meat, and a milk. He quicky ate it and poured some extra energy into the silver cup just in case. He fell asleep on the bed for a while.  

irishdawg69

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:41 pm
Sorry.. gaia is sending many "Gaia couldn't query your info. and.. i was going to put that don't worry, i like the pacing XD oh... forgot to say, see ya Kiba dude! .. too late though)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Lol I get the same. I gtg. I may be back on soon depending on my godmother.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:44 pm
(lol XD) she sighs and walks back in her room, she walks out of her room and looks around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 pm
And i gtg .. need to take a bath.

I REEK of mud and lakewater.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:17 pm
(Lol I'm back. See you later! I gtg take a shower soon too but for a little bit I have time. I have ink on my hands and dirt on my feet but that's a long story lol.)

Nightbane talks with the guy across from his cell. He was mentally insane but some of the most insane people had some brilliance that others could not see. He had gotten him much information. He sat on his bed looking up at the ceiling trying to focus on his escape but kept going to Bella. I wonder how she's taking things...probably hates me...who would want to love a murderer...let alone m-... he had expelled the last part of the thought. He knew that it would be impossible now. He had kept things a secret for so long that he believe that a lie was truth. He remembered the ring he had given her. A symbol of love, now a symbol of disgust.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games