Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
KaosAngel012

"u guyz sould give betta hello's u kno jus cuz were enmey cant mean we cant b friendly at times"
walks up to them

"I've learned not to trust those who try to kill you..." she said, putting her hand near her katanas just in case she has to use them.

"but i've neva tried to kill u"
pulls out a bag of sunflower seeds
and starts to eat them

"well... not me exactly, but you have tried to kill my friends..." Tanya says and mutters to herself. "If i can even call them 'friends.'"

He grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her around to face him. "You can call me friend," he said, staring at her.

Tanya looks at him with wide eyes. "R-reallly.....? I.... I don't know what to say..." she stares at him too, smiling softly. "Except.. maybe... thank you."

"You're welcome," he said calmly, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:59 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

and starts to eat them

"well... not me exactly, but you have tried to kill my friends..." Tanya says and mutters to herself. "If i can even call them 'friends.'"

He grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her around to face him. "You can call me friend," he said, staring at her.

Tanya looks at him with wide eyes. "R-reallly.....? I.... I don't know what to say..." she stares at him too, smiling softly. "Except.. maybe... thank you."

She smiles at him as well. "C'mon... let's get out of here," she said softly as she paid the bartender for thei drinks. "I know you're dying to wear your clothing again."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012

and starts to eat them

She smiles at him as well. "C'mon... let's get out of here," she said softly as she paid the bartender for thei drinks. "I know you're dying to wear your clothing again."

"Hehe, yes, yes I am," he said, slightly laughing as he followed her out of the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:02 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Hehe, yes, yes I am," he said, slightly laughing as he followed her out of the bar.

Looking at him. "Well.... it's getting dark... so we either go to an inn, or camp in the forest..... what do you want?" she said, smiling slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:05 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Looking at him. "Well.... it's getting dark... so we either go to an inn, or camp in the forest..... what do you want?" she said, smiling slightly.

"Doesn't matter to me," he said, putting his coat and visor back on, happy to be back in his clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Doesn't matter to me," he said, putting his coat and visor back on, happy to be back in his clothes.

"Then we'll go to the forest... I hate inns. Frankly, I was just trying to please ya..." she said, laughing slightly.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:12 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Then we'll go to the forest... I hate inns. Frankly, I was just trying to please ya..." she said, laughing slightly.

"Haha alrighty then," he said, walking with her into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:15 pm
soren sat in a tree chewing on a bone  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:15 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Haha alrighty then," he said, walking with her into the forest.

She smiles a bit as she walks with him into the forest. "Ahh.... home.. sweet home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:18 pm
lupinewarrior

Notices Soren and waves. "Bon Appettite..." she says as she takes off both of her swords and places them near a tree.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:19 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

Notices Soren and waves. "Bon Appettite..." she says as she takes off both of her swords and places them near a tree.

soren cracks the bone
soren:so whats up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:20 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

soren cracks the bone

"nothing much... everything is alright," she says as she sits down and takes off her heavy boots.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:23 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

soren cracks the bone

"nothing much... everything is alright," she says as she sits down and takes off her heavy boots.
soren continues on the bone
soren:so hows the king fight going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:24 pm
Cordire walked over and sat down, leaning his back against the tree Soren was in. "Yo," he said, looking up.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

soren cracks the bone

soren continues on the bone
soren:so hows the king fight going?

"I haven't heard on any recent attacks going on lately..." she says as she looks up to him. "..... I've never seen you chewing on bones...."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games