Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:37 am
FogSage
Shaviv
In some circumstances, Splenda turns back into sugar. It's basically sucrose with a peripheral hydrogen atom replaced with chlorine, right? So in the right chemical environment, it gets shifted back and becomes sugar.

Plus, colas have phosphoric acid as an ingredient and the pH is pretty low.

All I know is that I should only drink water and milk. And maybe not milk. o.o

GAH! WHY MUST EVERYTHING I EAT BE BAD FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE OF IT I HAVE!? gonk
Soda is ok in moderation, but most people over do it. Really the best thing you can drink is water. No perservatives, sugars, or all that other added junk. Another thing you might want to look at is your tooth care. Do you floss? Use mouthwash? brush your teeth 2-3 times a day? It can be especially helpful to brush your teeth after consuming your sugar infested soda. How much soda were you drinking by the way?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:57 am
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
FogSage
Shaviv
In some circumstances, Splenda turns back into sugar. It's basically sucrose with a peripheral hydrogen atom replaced with chlorine, right? So in the right chemical environment, it gets shifted back and becomes sugar.

GAH! WHY MUST EVERYTHING I EAT BE BAD FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE OF IT I HAVE!? gonk
Soda is ok in moderation, but most people over do it. Really the best thing you can drink is water. No perservatives, sugars, or all that other added junk. Another thing you might want to look at is your tooth care. Do you floss? Use mouthwash? brush your teeth 2-3 times a day? It can be especially helpful to brush your teeth after consuming your sugar infested soda. How much soda were you drinking by the way?

Water...mmm my favorite drink X3 Thats pretty much all I drink  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:02 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
FogSage
Shaviv

I ususally drink 2-3 diet sodas a day. I'll drink water if I feel like it, and I'll almost always drink a couple glasses a day at work. I like my water to be alive somehow....which is why I like seltzer and mineral waters. They're different, not boring. heart

I brush my teeth once every day. I should do it three times a day, but I'm lazy and only do it in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I hardly ever floss, as it hurts my gums to no end and I bleed often after doing it. >.< I use mouthwash when I have it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:58 pm
FogSage
Shaviv

Techcially, anything you put in your body as the potential to be bad..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:32 pm
*tears her hair out..then goes around picking it up and placing in baggies for the cadaver dogs*

So stressed out right now *cries* The person and dog I'm doing training for, I told her tha I would take the dog out 3 times a week to do private training while her owners are gone, but I haven;t had the time to go over there yet and they come back in a few days. And then we have this movie premier for the SAR team and we only have known about it for two weeks because the planner didn't get the ok from his business. So the dog resource was wanting to have a display board up and I volunteered to find it. I found it and showed it to everyone, but then they wanted pictures of all the certified dogs and dogs in training. Ok...so I was supposed to take pictures last week, but I forgot my camera and then no one came to training in their sar uniform. And then we didn't have training Sunday so i couldn't take pictures then. I went through all my photos and the only pictures I have are mainly of my dog and two others. But now it's movie day and I still need to go to Kinko's and blow the pictures up. I need to take a shower and then go feed the dog I'm house sitting and then come back to my house, change into my uniform and get the display board and the pictures, get the dog vests and then get my dog and go to the theater.

On top of that, my dog ate a whole bag of cherries and there's purple stains on the carpet where she smooshed them, so I'm cleaning the carpet right now and the other dog has diarrhea from eating the plums and pears and the rabbit's cage needs to be cleaned, the goats need their grain.

And I only have 2 hours to do this *dies*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:37 pm
CoffeeFox

I ususally drink 2-3 diet sodas a day. I'll drink water if I feel like it, and I'll almost always drink a couple glasses a day at work. I like my water to be alive somehow....which is why I like seltzer and mineral waters. They're different, not boring. heart

I brush my teeth once every day. I should do it three times a day, but I'm lazy and only do it in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I hardly ever floss, as it hurts my gums to no end and I bleed often after doing it. >.< I use mouthwash when I have it.
*giggles* and your wondering why you got a cavity. XD Well first off, flossing is very important, even more so if your gums are bleeding. Bleeding gums means they are unhealthy and most likely have gingervitis. Only things I've heard of over the counter to help is, flossing daily, and powerful mouthwashes such as listerine (twice a day). There are also those little gum pickers that have a rubber point on the end. You can use it to rub around your gums and strengthen them and help get over the sensitivity. You really need to start flossing. It is an important way to prevent cavities.

I've never had a problem with flossing because I love the feeling of it in my gums, especially when I get a bad spot and start to bleed. It's like scratching an inch. heart

As for diet sodas. Well what kind. The health people I've talked to have actually said diet sodas can be worse than regular soda. Sure they aren't as fattening, but the chemicals in them are horrible for your body. They make good toilet cleaners though. <.<

Seriously, you should just try to get off the stuff. Drinking soda every day is not good. Just go for natural water. And finally, brush at least twice a day *wacks you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* Your teeth deserve at least that.  

Ootheca

Ootheca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:44 pm
Rainey_angel81
*tears her hair out..then goes around picking it up and placing in baggies for the cadaver dogs*

So stressed out right now *cries* The person and dog I'm doing training for, I told her tha I would take the dog out 3 times a week to do private training while her owners are gone, but I haven;t had the time to go over there yet and they come back in a few days. And then we have this movie premier for the SAR team and we only have known about it for two weeks because the planner didn't get the ok from his business. So the dog resource was wanting to have a display board up and I volunteered to find it. I found it and showed it to everyone, but then they wanted pictures of all the certified dogs and dogs in training. Ok...so I was supposed to take pictures last week, but I forgot my camera and then no one came to training in their sar uniform. And then we didn't have training Sunday so i couldn't take pictures then. I went through all my photos and the only pictures I have are mainly of my dog and two others. But now it's movie day and I still need to go to Kinko's and blow the pictures up. I need to take a shower and then go feed the dog I'm house sitting and then come back to my house, change into my uniform and get the display board and the pictures, get the dog vests and then get my dog and go to the theater.

On top of that, my dog ate a whole bag of cherries and there's purple stains on the carpet where she smooshed them, so I'm cleaning the carpet right now and the other dog has diarrhea from eating the plums and pears and the rabbit's cage needs to be cleaned, the goats need their grain.

*Snugs Rainy*

It sounds like you have taken up to much to do in too little time. Working yourself to death isn't a good thing. I wish I could say what to do to help immediatly, but it looks like you are kind of stuck. If nothing more don't take anything new for a while or volinteer for anything. As my writting teacher always said, schedual You Time first. Perhaps it is best just to tell the dog owners you weren't able to make it out that many times or something. And what were your dogs doing pilfering food? XP

Poor Rainy *pats* Sorry I can't be more of a help. T____T  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:47 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Rainey_angel81

*Snugs Rainy*

It sounds like you have taken up to much to do in too little time. Working yourself to death isn't a good thing. I wish I could say what to do to help immediatly, but it looks like you are kind of stuck. If nothing more don't take anything new for a while or volinteer for anything. As my writting teacher always said, schedual You Time first. Perhaps it is best just to tell the dog owners you weren't able to make it out that many times or something. And what were your dogs doing pilfering food? XP

Poor Rainy *pats* Sorry I can't be more of a help. T____T

My dog at least always pilfer's food. No matter what it is, she'll get it off the table or counter.  

Rainey_angel81

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:15 pm
(jumps in)

Ta daaaa I'm back from my orentation! Man it was awesome, got to know the campus, took placement tests and I have my classes all picked out. I met a lot of really great people, it just makes me excited to go back for school! Woo!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:19 pm
That's awesome Sirus ^.^

As for me, I just found some startling and I suppose good news. One of my favorite fantasy settings, Dragonlance, has a film being produced, due out next year (apparently). It's all animated (which is probably a good thing =/) and Kiefer Sutherland is set to play the character Raistlin, if that name rings a bell with anyone. I'm somewhat looking forward to this, but like all other movies relating to DnD in the past, it'll probably suck. Oh well XD  

Af Mas

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:27 pm
Sirus Jin
(jumps in)

Ta daaaa I'm back from my orentation! Man it was awesome, got to know the campus, took placement tests and I have my classes all picked out. I met a lot of really great people, it just makes me excited to go back for school! Woo!
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

eeeee!!! *glomp-attacks, clinging to* wahhh, I Missed youuuuu T.T It's no fair, you were so close, but yet.. so.. far.. away...

Life is cruel xD

Argh, the end of this month needs to come already *twitch*

On other news, I had a job interview today, have high chances of getting the job there by the end of the month. They'll be starting me on 6.50 or so an hour, is that good? Also have a interview tomorrow at Giant Eagle, too...although I"m not sure I wanna work there for various reasons xD

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:02 pm
Af Mas
That's awesome Sirus ^.^

As for me, I just found some startling and I suppose good news. One of my favorite fantasy settings, Dragonlance, has a film being produced, due out next year (apparently). It's all animated (which is probably a good thing =/) and Kiefer Sutherland is set to play the character Raistlin, if that name rings a bell with anyone. I'm somewhat looking forward to this, but like all other movies relating to DnD in the past, it'll probably suck. Oh well XD
O.o I read one of the books at one point and ended up naming one of my mantises Raistlin at the time. He was my favorite character in the book. <.<  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:03 pm
Sirus Jin
(jumps in)

Yay, Sirus has returned *glomps* Glad you had fun. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:06 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
That's awesome Sirus ^.^

O.o I read one of the books at one point and ended up naming one of my mantises Raistlin at the time. He was my favorite character in the book. <.<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance:_Dragons_of_Autumn_Twilight_(movie)

For the article I found it. And it's confirmed through the IMDb ^^;  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:34 pm
:< Charlie, my female betta just died.

I don't understand it! She was healthy when i left at 12:30 and when i got back at 4:30 she was dieing. She just died, which makes me sad, but puts me in the market for other bettas. I really did like her white and red markings though! Sigh.

As for my theripist apointment I brought goliath, and, as predicted, he was a huge sucess with my theripist, who said "I was wondering when you'd bring one of your animals in." We talked about me getting sick, and also about the possabilities of me having OCD, and when i told her what I thought about it, she was pretty sure I might have it, and wanted me to list everything I did. So i'll go back and see her in two weeks on it. smile  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games