Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:19 am

DoomNeko
Cray Spirit
DoomNeko
Cray Spirit
color=darkred]i suck at any kind of colouring.. good luck though 3nodding

Well I colour with the compy, and trust me, it's not that hard. Just have to select a region, then flood fill it with the bucket tool. x3
Pretty easy and simple, just oh-so-very time-consuming. xp
well.. this is a school compy... no scanner... no pic editing programs.. (xcept paint, which isnt the best editor...) gah...

xd
School computers... Hahaha -snort- hahaha ~ takes breath ~ hahaha! xp

...sorry, but you reminded me of my school's comps. Some of them don't even have a mouse xd xp
hey, this is a computer class... at a post secondary school... the comps are actually very good... XP pro w/ SP2.. AMD Sempron 2200+ 1.50GHz 488 shared RAM, onboard audio 'n video..., 10baseT ethernet... DSL internet... (the roadrunner isnt hooked up yet...) blah..
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:24 am

Im going in a normal school. And out comps here has 2,2 GHz and some other stuff and the net is dead fast o.o I use it everyday

Efrath

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:28 am

Well at my school the only classes that have good comps are the computer graphics and programming classes. Other than that, it's all cheap Pentium 1 or 2 computers with crappy screens, some without a mouse, and some keyboards don't even have all their buttons straight.

I remember that one keyboard that had it's buttons arranged to read : "Oh crap" and the other one that read "This Computer Sucks". whee

Can't trust highschoolers with anything these days! xp
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:28 am

my compy class is the only place w/ the net for me.. so i use it every damned day.. otherwise i wouldnt be here...

Cray Spirit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:31 am

DoomNeko
Well at my school the only classes that have good comps are the computer graphics and programming classes. Other than that, it's all cheap Pentium 1 or 2 computers with crappy screens, some without a mouse, and some keyboards don't even have all their buttons straight.

I remember that one keyboard that had it's buttons arranged to read : "Oh crap" and the other one that read "This Computer Sucks". whee

Can't trust highschoolers with anything these days! xp
o.0 you saying you cant trust me..?
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:32 am

Argh, I don't get this. Anybody have any C++ skills?

Eddily

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:34 am

Eddily
not in the least... just A+ maintainance skills...
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:36 am

Hi folks. And hi Eddily. I might be able to help you. I haven't coded in years but I've done C++ before. Perhaps I could help.

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:37 am

Eddily

The only thing I know of C++ is that in comparison to Visual Basic as far as power goes, it's like blowing your leg off with a tank cannon. xp
I'd love to help Ed, but sadly I haven't had -that- much programming classes yet sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:38 am

Cray Spirit

Nah, just saying the other people at my school are idiots. xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:38 am

DoomNeko
Salen-Stormwing
Uh... dooka? *shrugs* Mrrrrr.. coke, the liquid of life itself. heart Sweet nectar of energy. Uh, too early in the morning. xp

xd
G'morning and good tidings Salen :3

Oh, and Hi Doomie. Sorry for the lack of speed here. Doing a few things here in the background, and everything goes to heck with me replying in a timely fashion. xp But Hiyas! Good to see ya about. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:39 am

Salen-Stormwing
Hi folks. And hi Eddily. I might be able to help you. I haven't coded in years but I've done C++ before. Perhaps I could help.

Morning. I think it's more in the guys instructions. We have to write a program that gets a radius of three gardens, then finds out the length and area. He wants everything to be an int, except pi. I get a bunch of loss of data errors because of the mixed types. The only way I can figure it out is if I make area a double also. Get that? sweatdrop

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:41 am

Salen-Stormwing
Oh, and Hi Doomie. Sorry for the lack of speed here. Doing a few things here in the background, and everything goes to heck with me replying in a timely fashion. xp But Hiyas! Good to see ya about. biggrin

It's quite okay, I know you people are probably busy while I enjoy sick day. xp
~ dances to beach party music ~
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:41 am

DoomNeko
Cray Spirit

Nah, just saying the other people at my school are idiots. xp
id have to say the same about my school...

Salen: ahh, everything always goes to the sh'ts in a timely fashion... im used to it... welcome, though..

Cray Spirit

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:43 am

Yeah, that makes sense. Hmmm. Unfortunately I can't remember how to make the factionals into whole numbers. Its been a while. I remember that being a bad thing though. Hmm. Isn't there a method where you can output just the numbers past the decimal place though? I remember being able to do that, I think. Then again, thats not really gunna fix the problem as much as cheat to make it work. sweatdrop
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games