Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 pm
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
Millenium Joker
Connorthecreator
*rolls eyes* people like you are what corrupt this world, people with no morals, with sense of decency, people like you deserve to die, they deserve to feel a cold metal blade slice throw there own cold hearts...

Through.

And you're right on some levels.
This pitiful excuse for a world was corrupt FAR before I walked it. It's people like YOU who are so restricted in their actions and words and beliefs that corrupt this world. People that are closed minded and can't accept others for who they are, much less can't give in to their base instincts and be free with themselves instead of following the rules society has placed on them. I truly weep for you, because the truth is people like you are so unenlightened that you don't recognize the fun you could have nor the good that can come of being a little more free with your thoughts or actions.

I agree with Joker to some extent.
And connor too.
Some people just don't have a moral compass (AKA Joker)
But you can't just follow society blindly. (AKA connor)
You need to find personal freedom,
But still be a good person.

I Do have a moral compass. I know which lines I won't cross, and what is wrong (genocide, infanticide, drug dealers that sell to children, etc.) I try to be a good person ACCORDING TO MY OWN TERMS.

But I'm not a puppet like Connor, the ******** braindead drone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm
The me behind this mask is blood thirsty, and only craves the death of others, Not psychopathic, yet still self loving. I Contain myself because, that is who I really am...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Falsequivalence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:16 pm
Millenium Joker
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
Millenium Joker
Connorthecreator
*rolls eyes* people like you are what corrupt this world, people with no morals, with sense of decency, people like you deserve to die, they deserve to feel a cold metal blade slice throw there own cold hearts...

Through.

This pitiful excuse for a world was corrupt FAR before I walked it. It's people like YOU who are so restricted in their actions and words and beliefs that corrupt this world. People that are closed minded and can't accept others for who they are, much less can't give in to their base instincts and be free with themselves instead of following the rules society has placed on them. I truly weep for you, because the truth is people like you are so unenlightened that you don't recognize the fun you could have nor the good that can come of being a little more free with your thoughts or actions.

And connor too.

I Do have a moral compass. I know which lines I won't cross, and what is wrong (genocide, infanticide, drug dealers that sell to children, etc.) I try to be a good person ACCORDING TO MY OWN TERMS.

Yay for you.
You have your own mind.
But you aren't a courteous person.
That is a part of my compass.
You aren't like me because your a proffesional a*****e.
I try to remain a nice guy.
And it's a good thing you know what's wrong.
Because not everything illegal is wrong...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:17 pm
well, we could all go on a rant about who we "really" are, but we all do have many things in common, whether we like to admit it or not.
i see no real point in going back and forth in a constant arguement or "talk" about it. there is no real point about it, because it will not inform, persuade, or help anyone. nor will it cause any damage.  

jessi_angel94_2

Falsequivalence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Connorthecreator
The me behind this mask is blood thirsty, and only craves the death of others, Not psychopathic, yet still self loving. I Contain myself because, that is who I really am...

eek
Wow.
A really bad mood today, eh?
I had an emotional discussion with my counselor.
I hate my counselor.
Tries to figure out my problems.
Then tries to fix them.
Today was family.
Urgh....
Worst. Subject. Ever. Period.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
Millenium Joker
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
Millenium Joker
Connorthecreator

Through.

And connor too.

Yay for you.
You have your own mind.
But you aren't a courteous person.
That is a part of my compass.
You aren't like me because your a proffesional a*****e.
I try to remain a nice guy.
And it's a good thing you know what's wrong.
Because not everything illegal is wrong...

I'm not courteous here for 2 reasons- 1: it's the internet. Go nuts.
2: Because if any of yo met me in real life, you'd see that I am courteous when it is required, but you can have much more fun being a d**k.

Connorthecreator

If that is the true you (Yeah right. Yer probably just trying to be acting tough so we can "respect" you or some bullshit) then you belong in a mental ward. I crave blood, I have no inhibitions about cannibalism, but I don't want everyone dead- suffering is so much more worth it. As much as I hate this world, I don't want to see it burn. I have plans for it, and if I can do them with as little bloodshed as possible, all the better.

As to why you hide behind a mask in the first place- THAT is why I can't stand you. BECAUSE you CHOOSE to HIDE behind the mask.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm
oh well, no sence even trying to talk here.
I LIKE BUBBLES!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am
@joker: Ya,ya, I'm going to go ahead and be submissive, ok, here I go "Jokers always right anyone who disagrees Is an Idiots"  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 pm
.....pathetic fights...worthless  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:40 pm
hahaha... ya, its just joker brings out the worst in me...  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:12 pm
...ignore him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Connorthecreator
hahaha... ya, its just joker brings out the worst in me...

Yer a volcano of hate, but WAITING to explode and destroy something, child. Let the anger loose. You'll be much happier and healthier for it.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm
...........Hypocrite stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:06 pm
How? I let my anger go- if I hate something or hate someone, I let them know.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:09 pm
ur not happy or healthier after that though  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games