Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:43 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony guessed one of the things he was wearing. "I will indeed be wearing the leather pants." he chuckled. "You have never told me what you will be though."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a satisfied hum when Loki confirmed he’d be wearing the leather pants. “I love those pants.” He said again, mind beginning to try and piece together a costume using those. When Loki spoke again, Tony smirked. “You never asked.” He replied lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he loved his leather pants. The god knew he did and it was one of the reasons he chose to wear them as part of his costume. "You are right I did not. I am sorry Tony, what is it you are going to be?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s question. “What makes you think I’d tell you now?” he asked lightly, obviously teasing his mate.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked appalled at the thought Tony wouldn't tell him. "You would not tell me how to identify you amongst all those people that will be there tonight?" Loki questioned teasingly as well. He knew that if he needed to he would be able to find his mate quite easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little laugh at the look Loki gave him. "Oh you'll recognize me. After all, I'm not the one who can change my appearance." Tony replied. "Besides, I'm concerned what it means if you can't pick me out of a crowd." He continued.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony told him he would recognize him and that he wasn't the one whom could change appearance. "You wound me, how am I to know if you will be wearing a mask of not." Loki complained  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes at the complaint. “Do you really think I’m the type to ever wear a mask?” he asked lightly. Tony hated masks. If it wasn’t for the wind speeds, he wouldn’t even have a faceplate for his armor.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm
MDaylus

"Your armor has a mask." Loki replied quizzically. Masks were not his favorite things either but they had their uses.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Only because I can’t get away with high speed flight without it.” Tony replied. “Why do you think I have it opening up whenever I land or am not fighting? If I could get away with it, I probably wouldn’t have it….or at least early on I wouldn’t have…..it’s become too iconic now. It would be a waste to stop using it now and have to redo all the merchandise and branding.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:02 am
MDaylus

Loki hummed in understanding when Tony told him he couldn't fly at high speeds without the mask. He nodded again when Tony said he couldn't do without it now because of all the merchandise. "I saw many a costume of your armor and the others at the costume shop." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “Yeah….it’s rather popular now….dressing like an avenger.” He said slowly. “As much as I like seeing little kids running around dressed like Iron Man, I’m not sure. What to think about it really. I don’t want to encourage the kids to do something stupid.” He admitted.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am
MDaylus

"I will tell you the same thing I told Steve, it is not a bad thing. They are smart enough to know that they can not do what you do. It is merely that they look up to you, you give them hope and the confidence. They know that because of you the world is safe and they don't have to live in fear. Children are often more intelligent than adults and know their boundaries." Loki explained giving Tony a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to his mate. Silently opening his mind, he picked out a memory. When Ivan Vanko was attacking the expo with the drone armors. Tony spotted one armor about to shoot down a little boy in an Iron Man mask. The kid wasn’t backing down, raising his hand and the plastic blaster as if it would really shoot something. Tony was terrified for the boy, only just managing to take the armor out before it killed the kid. Of course there was the moment of fondness and pride at the joy that followed from the boy, but it left Tony unsettled. “You may be right for the most part, but it is the exceptions that worry me…” he said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt his heart stop seeing the child go against an enemy. He almost reached out but stopped himself remembering it was past. "He knew you were there." Loki tried but he didn't have his heart in the words.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games