Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:23 pm
misfortuneGB

"But he's human?" Interesting, but Kate had a feeling the subject wasn't something others would be open about. She had just joined, after all. "Pink? Haha, I wish! I have a Roselia, though." That had to be obvious, though. She held out one of her hands, which was partially pink-stained due to the hybridization, "If you couldn't tell, I mean. Eheh. I've got a Shinx, too, but he's not pink. I take it pink is your favorite color?"

"Yeees! I love pink! All things pink!" Gardy declared, rather loudly, into Kate's mind. "You look pretty though, colorful! You know what, we should do something fun! Wanna do something fun?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:27 pm
SubonicXP

"Yeees! I love pink! All things pink!" Gardy declared, rather loudly, into Kate's mind. "You look pretty though, colorful! You know what, we should do something fun! Wanna do something fun?"

Kate was partially tempted to decline, but found it impossible to refuse the Gardevoir. "Something fun? Uh, sounds good! What do you have in mind?" The telepathic voice of Gardy was a little loud, but the hybrid didn't seem to mind too much.  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:57 pm
misfortuneGB

Kate was partially tempted to decline, but found it impossible to refuse the Gardevoir. "Something fun? Uh, sounds good! What do you have in mind?" The telepathic voice of Gardy was a little loud, but the hybrid didn't seem to mind too much.

"This is what we do. We get a bunch of Pecha Berries and mash 'em up and smear them on you. Then you go to Sub telling him you're producing pink goo. He'll freak out! Sub absolutely hates pink. That and Beedrills. But yeah! You gotta prank Sub, it's like, an initiation or something. One time someone dyed his hair pink and he shaved it all off! So funny!" And now Kate saw what Sub meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:28 pm
SubonicXP

"This is what we do. We get a bunch of Pecha Berries and mash 'em up and smear them on you. Then you go to Sub telling him you're producing pink goo. He'll freak out! Sub absolutely hates pink. That and Beedrills. But yeah! You gotta prank Sub, it's like, an initiation or something. One time someone dyed his hair pink and he shaved it all off! So funny!" And now Kate saw what Sub meant.

"Won't he get angry?" Kate was getting just a tad nervous at this point, "Plus, we'll make a giant mess! Why not, uh ... " All the pranks Kate had pulled so far were extreme on her scale. There was the time she dyed her father's hair while he slept. Classic. "I mean, we should probably do something a little more on the down low, yeah? I don't want to make a negative first impression."  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:39 pm
misfortuneGB

"Won't he get angry?" Kate was getting just a tad nervous at this point, "Plus, we'll make a giant mess! Why not, uh ... " All the pranks Kate had pulled so far were extreme on her scale. There was the time she dyed her father's hair while he slept. Classic. "I mean, we should probably do something a little more on the down low, yeah? I don't want to make a negative first impression."

"Ugh...fiiine. How about...hm..." Gardy would tap her chin in thought, those mischievous gears turning in her head.

"Gardy, that's enough." Sub called out as he entered the room. "Don't harass her already." Gardy would just fold her arms and pout in reply to Sub, not like she could voice her discontent to him anyways. "Sorry about her. Had her since she was a Ralts. Ever since she evolved into a Gardevoir she has been this way." He sighed. "Any who, check it out! That research you stole really sped things up." The man would then present Kate with a handful of three syringes containing some sort of pale blue liquid.

"GRAY came up with a solution by basing the antidote on the toxins produced by Janine's Venomoth and then designing it around counteracting Roselia poison. It helps that Janine's, like her father's, Pokemon have such powerful poisons. This antidote will build up an immunity in your body to virtually all kinds of poisons, just like any other Poison type. Unfortunately you'll have to give yourself an injection once a day for three days to build it up." Sub explained to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:46 pm
SubonicXP

"GRAY came up with a solution by basing the antidote on the toxins produced by Janine's Venomoth and then designing it around counteracting Roselia poison. It helps that Janine's, like her father's, Pokemon have such powerful poisons. This antidote will build up an immunity in your body to virtually all kinds of poisons, just like any other Poison type. Unfortunately you'll have to give yourself an injection once a day for three days to build it up." Sub explained to her.

Kate chuckled at Sub's chiding, shaking her head. "No no, it's fine. She has quite the personality." Looking back at the syringes, Kate took the antidotes into her hands. Hoo boy. The Hybrid had no issues with needles, but it was the process that was stressful. What if she stabbed something? What if she did something wrong and it got worse? Of course, this was coming from the same person who refused to take medication in any other form than a gummy for the longest time.

"So, uh, just the three days? Or every day from now on?"

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:54 pm
misfortuneGB

Kate chuckled at Sub's chiding, shaking her head. "No no, it's fine. She has quite the personality." Looking back at the syringes, Kate took the antidotes into her hands. Hoo boy. The Hybrid had no issues with needles, but it was the process that was stressful. What if she stabbed something? What if she did something wrong and it got worse? Of course, this was coming from the same person who refused to take medication in any other form than a gummy for the longest time.

"So, uh, just the three days? Or every day from now on?"

"Just the three days, that should be enough to build a permanent immunity to poisons in your body. You should even be able to absorb poisons as well, like a Poison type." Sub replied. "Word of warning though. Make sure no one else gets jabbed with one of those. The results would uh...not be pretty."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:58 pm
SubonicXP

"Just the three days, that should be enough to build a permanent immunity to poisons in your body. You should even be able to absorb poisons as well, like a Poison type." Sub replied. "Word of warning though. Make sure no one else gets jabbed with one of those. The results would uh...not be pretty."

"That quickly, huh? Color me impressed."
She gave a nod, humming in a pleased manner, only to switch gears into a more concerned tone upon Sub mentioning potential consequences for misuse of the tonic. "What do you mean? Like, uh, death?"  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 pm
Coming in from the Claydol warp, Connor be dragging Wes aka the Steel Snatcher by the collar. He made sure to grab his mask as well for a souvenir. "Hey GRAY. Where are the holding cells again?" he asked the AI to point him in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:06 pm
misfortuneGB

"Yes, like death." Sub confirmed to Kate. She was literally holding in her hands a liquid which was life for her, death for anyone else. Kind of stressful to think about. "Just keep them in a safe place and you'll be fine." He reassured her.

Youko Kenshi

When Connor popped in with Claydol Sub immediately whipped around to see him. He noticed he had someone with him but he was unsure who, not seeing the mask from where he stood.

"Board the elevator and I'll take you down." GRAY informed Connor as the elevator doors opened.

"Who do you have there?" Sub asked as he approached Connor, eying the paralyzed man, still not spotting the mask. He had a feeling who it was, that it was him but it was one of those things where you really wanted to be sure before you got your hopes up, or even entertained such thoughts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:10 pm
SubonicXP

Youko Kenshi

When Connor popped in with Claydol Sub immediately whipped around to see him. He noticed he had someone with him but he was unsure who, not seeing the mask from where he stood.

"Board the elevator and I'll take you down." GRAY informed Connor as the elevator doors opened.

"Who do you have there?" Sub asked as he approached Connor, eying the paralyzed man, still not spotting the mask. He had a feeling who it was, that it was him but it was one of those things where you really wanted to be sure before you got your hopes up, or even entertained such thoughts.

Kate nodded at Sub before glancing over at the other. Another new face. Either that, or she had a bad memory. Probably the former. She reached out to Sub and tugged on him with her free hand, "Who is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:12 pm
SubonicXP

As the doors opened, Connor proceeded to drag the man when Sub called out to him. "Oh this guy? He's our man of the hour" he'd say, holding up the mask for him to see properly. That should've been enough to introduce their new prisoner, so he continued to drag him into the elevator.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:17 pm
misfortuneGB

Youko Kenshi

As Connor held the mask up Sub just froze in place, shocked to see that familiar accessory, here, in HQ. That was the mask worn by none other than the Steel Snatcher. With this realization Sub now took notice of the Snag Machine on his hand. How did he miss that? "That, is Connor. And who he is dragging is...the Steel Snatcher." Sub explained to Kate.

"Take the Snag Machine off of him before you lock him off." Sub called out to Connor. He wanted that thing back more than anything. "I'm sorry, I should explain. The Steel Snatcher is someone we've been chasing for awhile now. He somehow got a hold of one of our Snag Machines and went around snagging Pokemon left and right with it. As you can imagine we weren't too keen to that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:20 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

"Take the Snag Machine off of him before you lock him off." Sub called out to Connor. He wanted that thing back more than anything. "I'm sorry, I should explain. The Steel Snatcher is someone we've been chasing for awhile now. He somehow got a hold of one of our Snag Machines and went around snagging Pokemon left and right with it. As you can imagine we weren't too keen to that."

She nodded, watching Connor with a look of admiration. "Wow. That's, I mean, did he catch the Steel Snatcher all by himself? Holy cow." It wasn't hard to impress Kate with anything related to Snagem at this point, although this incident would stand out for a while. "That's ... Really cool. The fact that he's caught, I mean."  

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:29 pm
SubonicXP

"Will do" he confirmed, propping the guy against the wall of the elevator. As the elevator took them down to lockup, he proceeded to pry the machine off his arm. Once he had it safely in his possession, Connor would drag Wes off the elevator once it came to a halt and bring him into an open cell. Without a word, he left the man in the cell and closed it. "Welcome home."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games