Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:16 am

Couple of hours before I go. I'm gonna get off the PC and rest some. If it goes well, I'll be back tonight, the only difference is I'll have some probably nasty tasting med to take every X hours.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:21 am

May the Force be with you DA.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:02 pm

I hate school.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:10 pm

who doesnt

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:48 pm

So do I. I have like.. 1 class with any of my friends. But now I got a schedule change and hopefully I'll yhave some more people in my class.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:50 pm

I know nobody in my classes. I mean, how unlucky can you get?

Plus, now they have expanded the lunch over 3 periods, we have 7 lunches instead of 3, so even less opportunity to converse with people i know.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:52 pm

hum. that's what the process of 'making friends' is for.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:57 pm

I lost track after 46.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:43 pm

That blows Nelo. 7 Lunches???
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:55 pm

But not 7 breakfasts, dinners, and snacks? Did the school only pay for 1/4 of the Nutrisystem Diet?

Back from the doc. I was clinically dehydrated, so I was transfered to a hospital where they gave me an IV of fluid to rehydrate me, then antibiotics to help with with virus. Those IV needles are a pain. My arm is still sore from it. And those beds are not at all comfy. I start my meds tomorrow. Hopefully that'll be it and I won't be sick anymore.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Uber_Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:33 pm

Good to see it wasn't anything to bad. I know how you fell, had something a while back that needed an IV treatment, your right, those needles hurt like hell.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:50 pm

i haven't had a needle in me since i escaped from that cloning facility.

....i mean, uh, since the uh... blood drive! yeah, the blood drive. at the government training cent... i mean, uh, my school.

>>
<<

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:14 am

hey Nospai, you do realize that the government always gives their clones a self destruct function right?

Clinically dehydrated? drink more OJ. nectar of the gods. plus it fights scurvey. pirate every space pirate knows this. Thats why theres not a pirate ship or a Privateer frigate in the whole of the galaxy that dosen't have a fridge stocked with Orange juice.
Cept the Pirates of The Citrus Sinensis System. They view drinking orange juice as canibalism. Course its because they're intelligent plants....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:31 am

Darkened Angel
But not 7 breakfasts, dinners, and snacks? Did the school only pay for 1/4 of the Nutrisystem Diet?

Back from the doc. I was clinically dehydrated, so I was transfered to a hospital where they gave me an IV of fluid to rehydrate me, then antibiotics to help with with virus. Those IV needles are a pain. My arm is still sore from it. And those beds are not at all comfy. I start my meds tomorrow. Hopefully that''ll be it and I won''t be sick anymore.

its good it wasnt aanything too bad.

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:34 pm

Cale Darksun
hey Nospai, you do realize that the government always gives their clones a self destruct function right?

Clinically dehydrated? drink more OJ. nectar of the gods. plus it fights scurvey. pirate every space pirate knows this. Thats why theres not a pirate ship or a Privateer frigate in the whole of the galaxy that dosen't have a fridge stocked with Orange juice.
Cept the Pirates of The Citrus Sinensis System. They view drinking orange juice as canibalism. Course its because they're intelligent plants....

Cheetos work as well. Oranges spoil, so I gave the crew Cheetos... They must have had a bad case of sea-sickness though, since they are dead... Hmm..
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games