Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:37 pm
(lol) she walks back to her room and sits in the middle of the bed "alright its just one shot" she closes her eyes and whisperes a spell, she appeared in nightbanes lap, only he could see and hear her, her eyes widen "oh i missed you so" she cried hugging him and holding him close  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:43 pm
Nightbane was drained and even if the person in his lap was hostile he would not have been able to react. "Bella..? Bella!" Nightbane's eyes became a little more joyful but soon disappeared. He raised his arms weakly to show her his chains and shackles. "Bella...how are you here? I mean...how did you get here?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:47 pm
"its a spell, im really at home asleep on my bed" she hugs him "oh what have they done to you" she kisses him holding him close "i missed you, ive never stoped thinking about you" (gtg soon, have share with all of my step bros and bro)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:47 pm
Valdamt keeps looking out the window, sighing slightly. "Hm... he might.. have done such things... but he has protected my daughters also... so I owe him..." he said as he began to pace the room. He looks up to the picture of his departed wife and sighs. "Oh Sophia... how I miss you..." he said, mourning over her death.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:48 pm
(Woah. XD interesting...)

Juno is at this moment at the planetarium, finished watching a map of the stars, looking at the moon phases. He gets up, rubbing his eyes from the sleepyness, knowing that he's been pushing himself too much. As he gets up, he rolls the map into a small fold, which had the inked message:

"Meeting of the lower ranking Radicals on the next moon phase, 4 more days. 2 days after the aforementioned "execution" of William Nightbane. If rescure efforts succeed, reach the reunion as soon as possible. Possible plans of the new leadership and their ideas about the barrier might surge."

I think i need and aspirin..

You certainly have thought a storm there.

...Yeah...

[i]That actually was impressive. You've been here for nights straight. Tomoe is starting to feel alone, you know.. It's been a few days after.. you know what happened. Girls tend to be used to staying with their.. lover afterwards... and you're making her feel guilty.

... I know... but... I can't stay still. I still have a chance to be a good comrade.. i feel like an eel. .. My concience isn't letting up...

That's ok.. i understand that.

...You're not mocking me?

...Let's just say.... i grow tired of it too.

... heh..Now THAT's impressive.

The past few days, things between juno and Tomoe had been rough. Juno was way too airheaded to understand that Tomoe also wanted to be with him, and after all the rejections of sleeping with her again, just to give her company and a better mind-set, have been driving their relationship into a hard corner. And since Juno didn't seem to understand that Tomoe loved him soo much that she'd do anything to make him feel better, even to go to points that she'd hurt herself.

Bad winds bring bad news, as they say...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Nightbane looked at her. "I never stopped thinking of you either..and I never will stop." Nightbane kissed Bella. He wanted to hug her but the chains on his hands let him seperate his hands only two inches and his feet only one foot. Enough to eat and walk and that was it. "Bella..nevermind. Listen. I want you to stay at the castle tomorrow. Don't come..."

(Lol, ok.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:56 pm
she looks at him "im coming okay" she hugs him "why dont you want me to come? i dont want you to die, im going to get you out of here, i love you now please, i dont want to lose you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:57 pm
(Oh ok then. Ack... good thing im going to be soon in college. i won't have to be with my old crapy compy hwen my lil bro develops the sudden usage for it X3 but i feel bad for you still)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:58 pm
Tomoe sat in front of her mirror, looking at herself. She had tried everthing to get Juno's attention: New clothes, new hair styles, everything, but nothing seemed to work. She understood that Nightbane's life was at risk, and that he probably had better things in his mind that sharing time with her, but she couldn't help to feel useless. Like a little kid, with a new toy that after a few dys gets tired of it and throws it aside. She looked at her vanity, all the objects she had used to get his attention. "He doesn't like me..." she said as she grabbed her sword. "He lied to me..." she added, holding the sword tighter. "He just used me!" she swinged the sword, breaking everysingle object ontop of her vanity, eyes glowing crimson.

"But.... why...?" she said as she dropped the sword and fell on her knees, looking at the mess she had done. "I'm worthless...." she said s she covered her face and began to cry.

(Call me, Drama queen!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm
(lol drama queen XD jk, but hey, have to let my bro on so ill be on in like an hour or so, later)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:01 pm
(Good luck in college man.)

Nightbane smiled weakly, "Don't worry about me. I'll be...fine. I don't want you to see it..there are just some things that shouldn't be seen. Please.." Nightbane did his best to put his hands on hers and hold them tightly, pulling her closely. He gave her a long kiss, "..I don't want you to get hurt."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:04 pm
Lol drama queen + katana = nightmare lol. I probably will be going in half an hour so I'll say good bye now to you.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:11 pm
(Lol Ph33r m3! See ya!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:12 pm
(That's it. X3 you've officially gotten me there...Lol i've been watching the "Duel of the Fates" scene of the second movie of Star Wars. I can sing in latin...i wish)

"She must hate me... what do i do, Esuna? ... I think she'd rather cut me off than see me now.." Juno says to Esuna,who's resting on his head in her dove form.

"You'd be surprised... she practically has her room torn apart from the depression.. i think you should tell her what you really feel.. she must feel like if she was used..." she explains, fluffing her feathers for comfort.

"... oh.." he says, walking up to her room, hearing some things crashing. He gulps, and takes a deep breath. "... It's time i didn't ran away from things... oh... i think i'm going to hurl." he says, nervously.

"Oh for heaven's sakes.." Esuna says hushed, and she knocks on the door with her beak.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:14 pm
(Lol I think I'm dumb or something cuz it took me a few minutes to get that ph33r thing lol.)

Nightbane got close to her and whispered something in her ear. "Bella...your welcome to the underwater cave. It...is still 'special' even if we are not together in it.." Nightbane kissed her, "...I love you..." Nightbane couldn't help feeling bad about his appearance. He had not been allowed a shower and his hair and body was dirty. Not covered in it but it was visible. He let his hair fall over his face, in some way helping to hide himself from the world.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games