Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:53 pm
NG -- The new look definately suits you. I love it. Just thought I'd share.... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:24 pm
Back from Disneyland! 'twas Very fun, Pirates of the Carribean theme was everywhere! Also the golden 50th anniversary thing...they had, like, one golden horse on the carousel and stuff. AND THEY HAD GOATS! Way more awesome than space mountain!! If anyone's going there soon, make reservations at the restaurant on Pirates. It's called the Blue Bayeau.

And as per request, pictures!

My sister's and I...WARNING: My older sister's legs have been known to blind people from their whiteness. Applying sunglasses before viewing this picture may save your sight.

User Image

Me Looking evil with the awesome goat!
User Image

And naturally I was very happy to see this girl dancing in the parade.
User Image  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:38 pm
Woo! Looks like you had a gread time, Zella! And I can never remember if Disneyland is the one in Florida or Cali....>.< Blue Bayeau...got it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:45 pm
I NEED TO VENT

My mom was holding on to some cash for mr for when I go to gen con this year in indy ....And I found out she cant give me the $ she spent it all ......  

Gothyfox

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:57 pm
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
CoffeeFox

I ususally drink 2-3 diet sodas a day. I'll drink water if I feel like it, and I'll almost always drink a couple glasses a day at work. I like my water to be alive somehow....which is why I like seltzer and mineral waters. They're different, not boring. heart

I brush my teeth once every day. I should do it three times a day, but I'm lazy and only do it in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I hardly ever floss, as it hurts my gums to no end and I bleed often after doing it. >.< I use mouthwash when I have it.
*giggles* and your wondering why you got a cavity. XD Well first off, flossing is very important, even more so if your gums are bleeding. Bleeding gums means they are unhealthy and most likely have gingervitis. Only things I've heard of over the counter to help is, flossing daily, and powerful mouthwashes such as listerine (twice a day). There are also those little gum pickers that have a rubber point on the end. You can use it to rub around your gums and strengthen them and help get over the sensitivity. You really need to start flossing. It is an important way to prevent cavities.

I've never had a problem with flossing because I love the feeling of it in my gums, especially when I get a bad spot and start to bleed. It's like scratching an inch. heart

As for diet sodas. Well what kind. The health people I've talked to have actually said diet sodas can be worse than regular soda. Sure they aren't as fattening, but the chemicals in them are horrible for your body. They make good toilet cleaners though. <.<

Seriously, you should just try to get off the stuff. Drinking soda every day is not good. Just go for natural water. And finally, brush at least twice a day *wacks you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* Your teeth deserve at least that.

I have a flosser.....or is it a threader? I ain't sure......anyway, I use that now.....but I have to start using this regular thread. XP Ow.

Diet sodas I drink are ones made with Splenda. Splenda is supposed to be MUCH better for you than aspartame, since aspartame, when warm, turns into a chemical that is poisonous. I can't LIVE without soda. I just can't. I'd just as soon drink regular water......but I crave the carbonation. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Manda_Tifa
Woo! Looks like you had a gread time, Zella! And I can never remember if Disneyland is the one in Florida or Cali....>.< Blue Bayeau...got it. 3nodding

I went to the one in Cali...Florida has the animal adventure, doesn't it? I would obviously looooove to go there!  

Zella L.

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Zella L.
Manda_Tifa

I went to the one in Cali...Florida has the animal adventure, doesn't it? I would obviously looooove to go there!
I have no idea, but now that I'm down here I have EVERY intention of finding out! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:59 pm
Well, Im heading out camping at Dinkey Creek tomorrow until Sunday, when I get back you all better not be dead >>  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 pm
*giggle* "Dinkey Creek"!?! Well, I hope you have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:58 pm
Manda_Tifa
NG -- The new look definately suits you. I love it. Just thought I'd share.... xd
heart You don't know how much that means to me. XD I always feel out of place IRL and Online, and its nice to say something fits me. Thanks Manda razz

Zella L.

User Image

eek heart You are SO sexy. Wow. Just wow.

Gothyfox

I NEED TO VENT

My mom was holding on to some cash for mr for when I go to gen con this year in indy ....And I found out she cant give me the $ she spent it all ......

I'd kill her. neutral

REPOST:

UglyCoyoteNG
ATTENTION: IMPORTANT POST FOR COMMISIONERS

Well, after a fight with my best friend of nine years, I'm the one suffering.

I am not staying at my home, so my home is vulnerable. She has a key, and I completely forgot about it.

I went home erlier, and all my pencils, pens, ect, worth well over $2000 in art supllies, are gone. stolen.

My paper, ink paper, artist boreds, copic paper, acid plus, acid free, ect paper, is gone. stolen.

As for my drawn on stuff, full notebooks and portfolios...

I FOUND THEM ALL BURNED IN THE FIREPLACE.

Nothing else was harmed. just this. She knew what would hurt most.

>So... if I owe you a commishion, please say so, so i can re-do it. <PLEASE a diffrent subject then what you asked for. I have 24 pencils and a pencil, pen, and one notebook left that I took with me, so i'm sorry it will be limited. Everything I started on is gone, and so is all of my hard work. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if i owe you something, and ask for something else, because i don't think i can re-do your peice. Thanks.

I'm sorry everyone, If I hadn't been so slow on sending things off, this wouldn't have been so bad. i'm really sorry...

cry

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:12 pm
Oh. My. Word. NG, you need to take legal action against her. I don't care how. That's just despicable. Words cannot describe the punishment she needs.

I'm really sorry that happened, though. I hope by some stroke of luck you at least get your property back. I know nothing can replace the burned art (at least most of it was online, though, right?), but you should at LEAST be able to get the stolen property back.... stare

And I'm glad I was at least able to make you feel a little better with the compliment...It DOES rock though (the look). whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:23 pm
NG: Yus, the green suits you. :3
And awwww, you just made my day. heart
And what a horrible thing for that person to do! You're not capable of doing something to deserve that kind of meanness. Go with Manda's suggestion. You're friend either has a severe anger problem with no respect for property at all, or she's just not aware that hurting people is ALWAYS a bad thing.  

Zella L.

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:26 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Manda_Tifa
heart You don't know how much that means to me. XD I always feel out of place IRL and Online, and its nice to say something fits me. Thanks Manda razz
Of course the look suits you. With the green tentacle and sexy cool clothes how could one not think NG. whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 pm
Manda_Tifa
Oh. My. Word. NG, you need to take legal action against her. I don't care how. That's just despicable. Words cannot describe the punishment she needs.

I'm really sorry that happened, though. I hope by some stroke of luck you at least get your property back. I know nothing can replace the burned art (at least most of it was online, though, right?), but you should at LEAST be able to get the stolen property back.... stare

And I'm glad I was at least able to make you feel a little better with the compliment...It DOES rock though (the look). whee
There isn't any way I can prove it. :/ She had a key, so it wasn't forced entry, and theres no proof they are mine not hers. And no, not much was online. Most was in my portfolio. LET THIS BE LESSON TO EVERYONE : NEVER END A RELATIONSHIP WITH A NUT JOB WHO HAS A KEY TO YOUR HOUSE.

And thank you. I love tihs outfit. XD

Zella L.

NG: Yus, the green suits you. :3
And awwww, you just made my day.
And what a horrible thing for that person to do! You're not capable of doing something to deserve that kind of meanness. Go with Manda's suggestion. You're friend either has a severe anger problem with no respect for property at all, or she's just not aware that hurting people is ALWAYS a bad thing.

Thank you! heart
XD your welcome. Hey, ya know its what I really think! I make it a point to express myself.
As for what I did, well, It simple.
I'm bi, prefering woman over men, and I consider myself mostly lesbian. Well, shes been ignoring me for a long time, during one of the times she was here she hit on me, kissed me, ect, which i wont get into detail with. Well, i turned her down. She has avoided me before that, yet she claims I asked her for sex, and it was a shock so she stayed away.
But shes the one who was hitting on me, and messing with ME! I didn't ask her for sex, infact, I was terrified of the idea of doing anything with her.
So I called her on ignorin me, and she told me that she had been "testing" me to see how bad the PROBLEM of me being lesbian was.
Well. I didn't belive that since she stayed away BEFORE that. I'm not sure what I did.

Anyway. So she said i was disgusting for being a lesbian. (Yet, she thinks its fine to screw around as long as the emotions aren't real.) so... I called her on being a bad christian. She drinks, she gets high, she steals, lies, disrespects her elders, and has sex before marrige. She says "god will forgive me." But apparently, he wont forgive me, for something I can't help.

Because of me calling her disgusting for all of this, she did this to me. I'm thankful she didn't hurt my animals, instead. smile

Krissim Klaw

Of course the look suits you. With the green tentacle and sexy cool clothes how could one not think NG. whee heart

X3 Aw thanks. Ya know, I find it really flattering people think of me when they think of neon green. :3 And thanks for the hair idea! Eeekeekekekekeee e___e

By the way, are you going to post in the Children of Man RP D confused ?? don't mean to bother you. xx;

...dose anyone think that "Chocolate" MP3 Player /Phone commerical? Its REALLY sexy. eek  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:26 pm
*Growls* She better not have touched the babies. God, I am afraid of what I would do to anyone who dared touch one of my babies. People even look wrong at my mantises and they are asking for trouble. *snuggles her bugglies*

And sorry NG, I'm not sure why I have been such a terd with the rp. Normally when I start something up like that I am very good about keepign it going and posting daily. I am planning on posting something tommorrow, along with adding some new information on another organization and leader that is out there. The third party in the whole strange fur movement in my little world. XD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games