Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:12 am

DoomNeko
Salen-Stormwing
Yeah, gotta stay healthy somehow.

There might be less sugar (I really doubt it'd be entirely sugar-free) but everything else in it still isn't very healthy. xp

To get a sweet drink with good taste, I usually go for a glass of half 7-Up / half mango juice. biggrin

That Sounds tastey
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:17 am

Gabriel Fawkes
That Sounds tastey

It is, and since I use fresh mango juice, it's also good for filling in for a portion or two of fruits and veggies for the day. heart

Sonya Khatsworth

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:29 am

DoomNeko
Gabriel Fawkes
That Sounds tastey

It is, and since I use fresh mango juice, it's also good for filling in for a portion or two of fruits and veggies for the day. heart

I Don't have to diet, I have a very high Metabolism which means any diet thats out the isn't good for me.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:48 am

Gabriel Fawkes
I Don't have to diet, I have a very high Metabolism which means any diet thats out the isn't good for me.

I don't diet either and I have a high metabolism too, but that's no excuse not to eat healthy, anyways, in my opinion. :3

Sonya Khatsworth

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:53 am

DoomNeko
Gabriel Fawkes

I don't diet either and I have a high metabolism too, but that's no excuse not to eat healthy, anyways, in my opinion. :3
True and I do I also work out on a daily basis.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:55 am

Gabriel Fawkes
DoomNeko
Gabriel Fawkes

True and I do I also work out on a daily basis.

Hehe. Speaking of which, if you need mroe energy for your workouts, try something like a pasta meal before you head to the gym, it's slow burning energy that lasts longer, unlike sugar. :3

Sonya Khatsworth

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:02 am

DoomNeko

Hehe. Speaking of which, if you need mroe energy for your workouts, try something like a pasta meal before you head to the gym, it's slow burning energy that lasts longer, unlike sugar. :3

Well I rarely have to worry about not having enough energy when working out
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:32 am

Ooooh. X-Box360 is still very very shiny. heart Soooo shiny.

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:16 am

Salen-Stormwing
thats the new name, is it..? ive only seen the concept art, so ill look into it...
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:48 am

Cray Spirit
Salen-Stormwing
thats the new name, is it..? ive only seen the concept art, so ill look into it...

Check Gamespot. They have LOTS of info on it. ^_^ Its so dreamy.

And ack, rollback is coming up. DUCK & COVER! surprised

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Taimu

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:38 am

I'm just hoping my account stays. I joined on the 11th, I think. I may need to re-start with a fresh account.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:37 pm

{pads in and bows, his tail swishing idly behind him} Not exactly sure where I should start, but this seems to be a likely place. So I bid you all greetings.

Onyx Tiger

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:43 pm

Onyx Tiger
{pads in and bows, his tail swishing idly behind him} Not exactly sure where I should start, but this seems to be a likely place. So I bid you all greetings.

Hi. you'll find the Chatterbox isn't as active as it use to be. whitch is sad. but if your looking for some where to talk and get settled in. try the cuddle corner, Rabbit den, or my bar Queers. couple others. but off the top of my head. those are the more active ones I can think of
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:49 pm

{smiles} Thank you, I was planning on stopping by Queers in any event as I was refurred there by one Skiger on Furry Sanctuary.

Onyx Tiger

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:56 pm

Onyx Tiger
{smiles} Thank you, I was planning on stopping by Queers in any event as I was refurred there by one Skiger on Furry Sanctuary.

O.o really? << me?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games