Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluezy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:21 pm

Kaliandria
O_O uh...Nice to meet you too Bluezy^^;;

Likewise... I think?

Tell us about yourself! The whole life's story, if you please! *Sits everyone in a semi-circle for story-time*.

-Bluezy Bunny
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:35 pm

Lifes story? Holy moly man! lol You can't be serious! Well I'll try a shortened version.
I was born! Jan. 19/87 4:44pm ^^; I lived for a while and came to be on gaia in march last year. May this year I found out about the Furry guild and immediately joined. Which brings me here, attempting to pull a half baked life story out of my behind. sweatdrop Not too impressive is it?

Kaliandria

Bluezy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:38 pm

Kaliandria
Lifes story? Holy moly man! lol You can't be serious! Well I'll try a shortened version.
I was born! Jan. 19/87 4:44pm ^^; I lived for a while and came to be on gaia in march last year. May this year I found out about the Furry guild and immediately joined. Which brings me here, attempting to pull a half baked life story out of my behind. sweatdrop Not too impressive is it?

No, you kinda left out the parts between the time you were born and the time you developed interests in things and the reason you became a fur and why you came here, favorite kind of 5" bolt, and so on and so forth up to the time you decided to get onto gaia.

-Bluezy Bunny
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:43 pm

I left it out cause it's late here and I need to get to bed. If you'd like the next time I get on I will promise to have a better one for you ready. So long as I get to hear your story. Deal?
Until later, hope all is well!
G'night!

Kaliandria

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:51 am

Morning folks. *waves* Just out and about this holiday. Actually, I came up here to work to make sure things were ok, since its closed. Otherwise the office manager will get all bent out of shape. Anyways, talk to you all later! biggrin

PS: Oh yeah! I think there's another furry living in my apartment complex! They had a "Honk if you're yiffy" bumper sticker in the back window. heart Dancing time!
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:14 am

G'afternoon all! Just checking in, though, at this time (lunch on a weekday) doubt anyone's on. sweatdrop Any way hope everyone's happy and healthy!

Kaliandria

Bluezy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:21 am

Kaliandria
G'afternoon all! Just checking in, though, at this time (lunch on a weekday) doubt anyone's on. sweatdrop Any way hope everyone's happy and healthy!

Happy and healthy enough to remind you of you story-time obligations... *Gets the semi-circle back together*.

Story! Story!

-Bluezy Bunny
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:23 am

Oh hey! So what would you like to hear first? I want to give you furs what you want =^^=

Kaliandria

Bluezy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:25 am

Kaliandria
Oh hey! So what would you like to hear first? I want to give you furs what you want =^^=

Well, I think a strip-show is what most of us are wanting, but since you're new, I'll let you off easy.

Just tell us what your interests are, why you're here, how you got into furriness, what your zodiac is, what your first baby words were... and... umm... anything else that might seem important.

-Bluezy Bunny
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:40 am

O_o;; strip show? Oh gad....
Intrests, well probably art is high up there. Mostly painting, photography and drawing. Writing is great, I love doing it. If you wanna read one of my stories I can direct you to one gladly, just ask. (warning they're usually very long)
Why I"m here? Well why is any of us here? ^^ well mostly to make some new friends that share the same intrests as me. People you can have intellegent convorsations with, y'know? I've always loved animals and was one of those kids who liked to pretend they were animals rather than a person. So I ended up hearing about it from a friend of a friend and checking it out on the internet. And became super interested.
Capricorn, Rabbit. ^^
First baby words? Mommy, Daddy and s**t. (as per my baby book)
I have a puppy, like fantasy art and novels and Star Trek TNG and Enterprise.
Anything else or can I ask you the same questions?

Kaliandria

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:19 pm

A'lo everyone o_O signed up here a long time ago but choosing to actually talk now rather than slink around in the shadows >_> Tis kinda big here sweatdrop hard to fit in, in this kinda place, last furry community I was at was really small.
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:48 pm

Kaliandria
O_o;; strip show? Oh gad....
Intrests, well probably art is high up there. Mostly painting, photography and drawing. Writing is great, I love doing it. If you wanna read one of my stories I can direct you to one gladly, just ask. (warning they're usually very long)
Why I"m here? Well why is any of us here? ^^ well mostly to make some new friends that share the same intrests as me. People you can have intellegent convorsations with, y'know? I've always loved animals and was one of those kids who liked to pretend they were animals rather than a person. So I ended up hearing about it from a friend of a friend and checking it out on the internet. And became super interested.
Capricorn, Rabbit. ^^
First baby words? Mommy, Daddy and s**t. (as per my baby book)
I have a puppy, like fantasy art and novels and Star Trek TNG and Enterprise.
Anything else or can I ask you the same questions?

Mostly the same as far as the interests go, although add to mine that I'm a hardcore gamer, and I like any sort of creative endeavor I can get my paws on.

I probably got into aminals from watching too many Warner Brothers' cartoons. That and Ninja Turtles.

I'm a virgo bunny, my first word was cookie, and...

*Starts his strip-show*. WOO!!

-Bluezy Bunny

Bluezy

Kaliandria

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:33 am

O_o;;.......^^; lol You certainly are an excentric aren't you? *laughs* Oh well, *dances along*
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:50 am

Morning.

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kaliandria

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:48 pm

*Runs in and looks around* Any one here? *stands on tip toe* helloo -ooo -ooo? *echo*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games