Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm
Tobias
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image
Name: Tobias | Uncert | Unedited | Cert |
Meaning: Hebrew | "God is good" |
Gypsy Name: "Stormwind"
Pride: Kizi!
Personality:
At first, Tobias is an absolute smartass. He's hostile, sarcastic, snarky, and holds absolutely no respect for authority. Some might even say he was reckless, brash, and had no sense of self preservation. He's never kindly on a first meeting and, sadly, most first meetings become his last. He's a survivalist and seems to have a good lot of worldly experience in his head, despite his young age. He's smart enough to keep himself alive and resourceful enough to make his existence one that's difficult to track.

Beyond the exceedingly rough and hostile exterior is a young man who has never known a true family, a genuine kind word, or the comfort of a friend. Anyone he allowed close to him sank their claws into his back or died as a result of their kindness towards him. Among those he lost was his elder brother. He guards himself and his heart to keep from suffering further- and to keep anyone else from suffering as a result. He's lonely, but unwilling to risk himself.

Plots?
• Lots of backlogged rp. Some characters in his past will be npc's as they will either be dead or simply fall out of his life. I may quest for his father in the future- but for now it's just him.
• He will be having some involvement in an upcoming Kizi metaplot so I would loove to get him a joining rp for the pride and lots of rp!
• I eventually want him to ascend into being the god of defiance, so I need at least 10 rp's.
• I'm...really not sure I'll ever take a mate for him. He doesn't want to open himself to any vulnerabilities. I may not even fling him. He was the result of a fling himself and his life was miserable, so it's unlikely he'd even risk fathering cubs.
• I do want him to gain a mentor or father figure.
• Lots of hostile encounters. Tobias is pretty much an individual that happens to drift by before misfortune happens- which leaves him getting much of the blame for it.

Colorist: Myself
Obtained by: Growth help credit

Theme Song(s): You're gonna go far kid

Seer?:Not rolled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm
Tobias
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:35 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:37 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:43 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:56 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 pm
Tobias

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:18 pm
Tobias

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff