Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Eliza quietly goes back to the mens room to get the bucket he left there, returning he takes a seat next to Amara-chan. "Um, are you going to be ok? That's alot of alcohol all at once." He says the words gently and tries not to blush, or think about the scent of her hair. *^^*
"...sh...should we get you ah glass of water? Or maybe some of my tea would help...it's cooled off now."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Firetiger stares up at the stars, almost longingly. Mesmerized, she looks as though there is some sort of understanding between the points of light and herself. The neko whispers something to them, then seems to wait for an answer.

firetiger42
Crew

Amara Su

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Snowspartan1399

oh ummm your welcome ^^

Let me please go change into my uniform
*rushes out and returns back as my avi looks* Aya says I have to wear this while serving people, but I like it. whee
Awwww...he looks like a pink kitten!
^^
So...no idea what this drink is? Oh well...I've had enough, I think...

Elzingaiv
Eliza quietly goes back to the mens room to get the bucket he left there, returning he takes a seat next to Amara-chan. "Um, are you going to be ok? That's alot of alcohol all at once." He says the words gently and tries not to blush, or think about the scent of her hair. *^^*
"...sh...should we get you ah glass of water? Or maybe some of my tea would help...it's cooled off now."
I do feel a bit odd...maybe I could have a sip of tea from your cup?
^^'
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 pm

"Ok, sure...it's green tea. It should settle your stomach, always does the trick for me." *^^*
Eliza does a systems check after handing Amara his cup of tea...is it normal to stare intently as someone drinks a cup? And why am I focusing on her lips so much...and how much of that isn't internal monologue?
"um...did I just say something?" ...(Thank god I didn't!) "Nevermind..."

Elzingaiv

Amara Su

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm

*Sips from the cup a few times*
Mmmmmm...yes, the temperature is perfect! It is quite good, too...compliments to the chef!
*Holds the cup up while nodding to Snowy*
^^
I feel a bit better now - thank you, Eliza.
*Hands the cup back to him, smiling*
*^^*

wink >
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm

(Well that's because it's not a serious RP. I did it for the battle one where it was a serious one. This is more like Light RP so I switch in and out of proper RPness when I feel like it ^^; )

She grins as she watches the two of them, before she removes herself from Amara-chan's lap and begins to carefully move Eliza onto Amara-chan's lap. "I must insist that as my current #1 minion that you take the better seat as a...reward...for all your service." She giggles and grins, knowing that her plan is working so far.

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Meep!
*Surprised at your apparent strength, and what you did with it*
eek
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Amara Su
Meep!
*Surprised at your apparent strength, and what you did with it*
eek

*Giggles and places a kiss upon Amara's cheek, before whispering to her softly* I know this is EXACTLY what you want, you naughty girl you.

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Um well, it'd be uncomfortable for Amara-chan...I'm taller. Maybe...um I guess she could sit with me? I think that'd work out better ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Ayanami Rei First Child
*Giggles and places a kiss upon Amara's cheek, before whispering to her softly* I know this is EXACTLY what you want, you naughty girl you.
Hush...
redface
Elzingaiv
Um well, it'd be uncomfortable for Amara-chan...I'm taller. Maybe...um I guess she could sit with me? I think that'd work out better ^^;
That sounds more reasonable.
^^

Amara Su

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh...well in that case...*Drags Amara-chan onto Eliza's lap, before sitting next to her.* I think this works pretty well then, eh? ^_~
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Um, well sure...if she's ok with it. ah, um. I guess another cup of tea would be nice. I hope your feeling better Amara-chan. *^^*

Elzingaiv

Amara Su

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Meep!
O.O

I...I guess this will be fine. Oh, thank you, Eliza, I am feeling a bit better now. But yes, more tea would be nice.
*^^*
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Glad you are doing ok. Eliza grabs a cup of tea and shifts slightly. He looks over at Amara-chan..."You look nice, new outfit?" *^^*

Elzingaiv

Amara Su

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:15 am

Oh, it is a few new things and a few old things. Thank you for noticing!
^^
I see that you have a new outfit yourself! It looks nice on you.
*^^*
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games