Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm
I'm actually a LOT happier when people know I hate them. And it's healthier because you don't bottle that s**t up and cause health problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:12 pm
..........*sigh*  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 pm
Admit it- you feel much better when you let it all out and tell someone just how much you hate them, don't you?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:15 pm
NO, i feel slightly relieved cuz then there like, "why?!!?!?" and then i give them the finger  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:16 pm
@joker: maybe I should... know where I can get my hands on a box of grenades and a baseball bat?

@kitten: XD I would, But its too hard...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm
Army Surplus stores should have a few active grenades- they're not cheap, nor are they legal, but you can get them. And you can go pretty much anywhere (Sports Authority, Toys R Us, etc.) to buy a bat.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:24 pm
oooo I'm going to have a fun time ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm
You had better hit each one dead on. After the pin is pulled and the clasp is let go, you have about 5 seconds before it detonates. The shrapnel could hit you from pretty much anywhere, but a single M67 fragmentation grenade has a fatality radius of 30 feet. Anywhere from 30 to 150 feet from the epicenter and you're gonna get hit with shrapnel. 35 ft+ is a scar or two, but anything less than 30 feet is a kill.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm
....sigh....

ah well go have your fun...this is wat i do, take a fun walk to the woods carrying my big, magenta (shut up, i was a girly girl when i got it) aluminum (or metal, i forget) baseball back...sometimes a pocket knife...and then i sit on the railing of a bar thing that says do not enter and stare at the sky, or take pics or myself for no reason....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:35 pm
@joker: hmm... Maybe I should just through them at bears then...

@kitten: whys that?  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Connorthecreator

it makes me think stuff through. I live right next to a camp site thingy and a road that goes up into the woods (but im not allowed to go into the woods alone or with friends, and its not just cuz of animals) and they always have the parking space closed off with the gates so i sit on them and watch people go by, walk around in the parking lot (this parking lot is EXTREMELY small, its not a national park, its across from a normal marines only park but no one uses it much. Plus the road up to into the woods aint paved, REALLY not supposed to be driven on at all, rly used from lively people to walk on, which my dad pretty much made the trail for them, those ungrateful bastards using our ORIGINAL pace...anyway back to the subject..) and then i will sit at the small curbs and think and hit my bat lightly on the ground, i like the ting, it sends a shiver of adrenaline up my back, probably from my insanity, idk. One time a cop pulled over and asked why i was sitting on the gate. I told him flat out, "im relaxing and taking a breather mister, from all my school and peers drama, its getting to me sir, and i need to get away" He asked me if i knew where i was (he thought i was drunk i think) and i told him, "yes im at camp mickean, i live just down the road"
"do your parents knwo your here?"
"yes...yes they do."
"ok, well have a good day" and right as he pulled himself into the car I said...
"never"

and he looked at me, and i gave him and insane smile and he got in and drove off past the speed limit...i guess i scared him, i mean, i did have a bat and i was kinda....rly pissed....idk cops shouldnt be scared by little girls like that.......then again i did sew up my hand that day, and he saw when i waved so idk....either way, thats my place to relax...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Connorthecreator

As lethal as an M67 is, it won't kill a black Bear or a Grizzly. At leas 3 would have to be used, and they'd have to detonate like RIGHT UNDER the bear.

For bears? I'd buy a disposable missile tube, like a LAW or an RPG-7. You can actually buy an RPG-7 for $30 USD in Somalia. Actually... you can get an AK-47 for about $5, WITH 4 EXTRA CLIPS!

I'd just use M-67's on dogs and people.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:51 pm
wow  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:56 pm
What? I know my s**t. sweatdrop  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:06 pm
yes, yes i know  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games