Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged. “Perhaps….but there was still so much that could have gone wrong.” Tony frowned. Nuzzling at Loki’s shoulder, he kissed the mark gently. “I just hope we really are helping and not making it worse.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said there was still too much that could have gone wrong. "I believe you are helping. Without you and the team, just think what would have happened with the Chitauri." Loki reminded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“But were we right to continue after the invasion? We say we fight evil that a country alone can’t fight….we work beyond the law, but do we really have a right to?” he mused. “Some say we take too much power, that we act like we’re gods.” He continued, looking to the window, thinking it over.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:13 pm
MDaylus

"There will come a time when you will have to fight a god. If you stop now, who will help them when Thanos comes?" Loki questioned. He knew many times people feared what they could not control but when it came to it they would always have a need for the Avengers. "What about your enemies, that man whom nearly attacked a child. You can not tell me he will not come back. Or someone else will not take their place." Loki persuaded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I know Loki….and I’m not staying we should stop, especially not with Thanos coming one day……but how much of what has happened is our fault? We’re needed to stop Vanko and Doom and Magneto….yes. But would any of them have come around if we hadn’t first stepped forward?” Tony replied, looking back to his mate. “Good and Evil have a tendency to equal out. If there were no superheroes, perhaps there wouldn’t be any supervillains.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:07 pm
MDaylus

"Tony, can you tell me that this wouldn't have happened with some else eventually. You have told me about those who have powers such as the professor who can get into another's mind." Loki stated. He knew the man worried but he couldn't help but know it would happen anyway. He knew all too well it would happen there had been no cause for what had happened in Asgard when he was young but it had. "Sometimes it is the presence of evil that spurs good souls to do more." Loki murmured softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. Loki was right, but the idea that he and the others had some how started this would always plague him. “I know Lo.” He said softly. Slowly pulling Loki into a kiss, he tried to forget his concerns, think only of his lover and mate in his arms. “I guess as long as you and others are safe, that’s all that matters.” He said as he pulled away, meeting Loki’s eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony finally agreed he knew the other still had worries but perhaps knowing it would have started without him, would ease some. Loki fell into the kiss relaxing into the man. "As long as what your doing does what it needs to then everything will be fine. If it ever goes past it then maybe it will be time to stop." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed. “It will definitely be time to stop then.” Tony replied. “Besides, I don’t think I’ll be doing this forever anyway. I’m going to get too old to deal with this craziness. I probably already am, but I got a late start.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said he didn't think he would be doing iron man forever because he would get too old. "If you eat an apple you will be able to do it as long as you want." Loki reminded. He didn't want to think about the man growing old and ... he couldn't even think the word.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded. "True. But I think I'd eventually get bored of it." Tony said lightly. "Besides, if I eat one of those apples and get all of that time, you're going to take me around to see all of those places you talk about and visited in the past." he smiled. If he was going to be immortal and mated to a god, he wasn't going to be stuck on earth without seeing anything else in the universe.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said eventually he would get bored of it. He nodded once more when the man said he had promised to take him to see many places. "I did indeed promise that. There are so many places I think you would love to see." Loki smiled. He liked thinking about adventuring with his mate much more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"I think I could like anywhere if I'm with you." Tony said, giving a dopey grin. "And I'm willing to bet there are a lot of places you don't know about that we could find and explore together." he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said he would enjoy anything as long as they were together. The prospect of exploring different things with his mate. "there are many placed I have not seen."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Then there’s plenty for us to explore.” He said lightly, kissing his cheek. “Let’s just hope that we don’t get ourselves in too much trouble anywhere.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games