Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:19 am
SubonicXP

"Channeling huh." He said shrugging his shoulders. Smelling something in the air that smelled good. "Whats that?" He asked recalling the Lunatone into its Pokeball. "So, can you tell me more about this Channeling thing?" He asked, kind of intrigued. "Does it only happen with psychic type Pokemon? Or can it happen with other types?" He was intrigued because he had heard The Leader talk about him being a psychic, but he did not believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:20 am
Emensmansera

misfortuneGB

Sub watched Connor and the Steel Snatcher disappear. He was thrilled to have the guy in his den finally but he would deal with him later. He wanted a certain hybrid to help him in his interrogation. This was going to be a blast.

"I sent a small group of Snagems to Phenac City in Orre actually to hunt down the Steel Snatcher's alleged girlfriend, actually. Looks like they were able to snatch up the man himself instead. Connor is pretty good at hand to hand combat so I'm not surprised to see him drag the guy in. But yes, very cool that he is finally captured." Sub said to Kate.

"Certainly. It can happen with almost any type of Pokemon but typically one can only Channel one type, based on the Pokemon's type. For instance, while Lunatone is Rock and Psychic you seem to Channel the Psychic type. Everyone has a natural affinity and yours is Psychic. As for other types another example, a member we have here is a Ghost Channeler. He Channels with his Shedinja." Sub continued to explain. "That said while you and your Lunatone established a Channeling bond it is impossible to really use it without an artifact. Consider an artifact a filter or medium to focus the Channeling through so you can utilize Brawen's abilities. Make sense?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:36 pm
SubonicXP

"I sent a small group of Snagems to Phenac City in Orre actually to hunt down the Steel Snatcher's alleged girlfriend, actually. Looks like they were able to snatch up the man himself instead. Connor is pretty good at hand to hand combat so I'm not surprised to see him drag the guy in. But yes, very cool that he is finally captured." Sub said to Kate.

She nodded at Sub, watching him explain to the other. Wait. "... What's a Channel?" Kate was new to this, after all. She had only seen the ad for Hybrids. Was there another kind of "species" within Snagem? Kate twiddled her fingers together, curious albeit a little nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:33 pm
misfortuneGB

She nodded at Sub, watching him explain to the other. Wait. "... What's a Channel?" Kate was new to this, after all. She had only seen the ad for Hybrids. Was there another kind of "species" within Snagem? Kate twiddled her fingers together, curious albeit a little nervous.

"Channeler, is the word." Sub said as he turned his attention to Kate. "A Channeler is a person, a human, who has formed a special bond with a single Pokemon, a Channeling bond. By utilizing an item called an artifact the Channeler can use this bound to calling upon the Pokemon's powers and utilize them in various ways. It doesn't allow them to use the Pokemon's moves, mind you. Example, Reno is a Psychic Channeler who has bonded with his Wynaut. Through Wynaut he is able to teleport himself. Note that Wynaut is not capable of teleportation but Reno is able to utilize its energy and powers in a way to pull off teleportation. As you can guess if for some reason the Channeler loses their Pokemon they Channel with then they are unable to utilize their abilities." He explained further.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:27 pm
SubonicXP
misfortuneGB

"Channeler, is the word." Sub said as he turned his attention to Kate. "A Channeler is a person, a human, who has formed a special bond with a single Pokemon, a Channeling bond. By utilizing an item called an artifact the Channeler can use this bound to calling upon the Pokemon's powers and utilize them in various ways. It doesn't allow them to use the Pokemon's moves, mind you. Example, Reno is a Psychic Channeler who has bonded with his Wynaut. Through Wynaut he is able to teleport himself. Note that Wynaut is not capable of teleportation but Reno is able to utilize its energy and powers in a way to pull off teleportation. As you can guess if for some reason the Channeler loses their Pokemon they Channel with then they are unable to utilize their abilities." He explained further.

She nodded, relaxing at the explanation. "Oh ... That's really neat!" Kate gave a grin, finding the idea interesting, "So, wait, are you a channeler?" It would explain why he could talk with Gardy, right? The hybrid opened her bag, pulling out a bottle of water and twisting the cap off. This had to have been her fourth bottle this morning. Being a grass type was weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:56 pm
misfortuneGB

She nodded, relaxing at the explanation. "Oh ... That's really neat!" Kate gave a grin, finding the idea interesting, "So, wait, are you a channeler?" It would explain why he could talk with Gardy, right? The hybrid opened her bag, pulling out a bottle of water and twisting the cap off. This had to have been her fourth bottle this morning. Being a grass type was weird.

"How astute of you, I am indeed a Channeler.'' Sub replied with a wide toothy grin. "More specifically I am a Dark Channeler. Makes me a little...weird, I guess." He laughed. "Water tastes real good now, huh?" He asked as he watched the girl down the bottle of water.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm
SubonicXP

"How astute of you, I am indeed a Channeler.'' Sub replied with a wide toothy grin. "More specifically I am a Dark Channeler. Makes me a little...weird, I guess." He laughed. "Water tastes real good now, huh?" He asked as he watched the girl down the bottle of water.

"Hah! I knew you were special!"
Kate puffed her chest out, priding herself in the fact that she managed to guess that aspect of Sub.Upon hearing the latter comment, she couldn't help but give a sheepish noise however. "Heh, yeah. I can't help it- I'm thirsty all the time!" Kate laughed it off, naturally. "So, wait, what sorts of channeling can you do, then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:18 pm
misfortuneGB
SubonicXP

"Hah! I knew you were special!"
Kate puffed her chest out, priding herself in the fact that she managed to guess that aspect of Sub.Upon hearing the latter comment, she couldn't help but give a sheepish noise however. "Heh, yeah. I can't help it- I'm thirsty all the time!" Kate laughed it off, naturally. "So, wait, what sorts of channeling can you do, then?"

"Stuff like that." As soon as Sub finished his sentence a ghoulish creature would rise up out of the shadow he cast onto the ground. This purple vortex of ghostly energy would open up its glowing green maw and 'swallow' the man whole, sending him and its self on a crash course for the floor. The Spiritomb would disappear back into a shadow on the floor, taking his snack with him. Sub was now gone.

"Boo." Sub said as he tapped Kate on the shoulder to get her to turn around, the man having reappeared behind her, from her own shadow. "Kate meet Griswold." The Spiritomb would rise out of rise out of Sub's shadow again, this time to only however overhead and bare its sinister grin at Kate. "My Channeling is a tad different in that I have my Pokemon use their moves on me for various purposes. That was Shadow Sneak."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:30 pm
SubonicXP

"Stuff like that." As soon as Sub finished his sentence a ghoulish creature would rise up out of the shadow he cast onto the ground. This purple vortex of ghostly energy would open up its glowing green maw and 'swallow' the man whole, sending him and its self on a crash course for the floor. The Spiritomb would disappear back into a shadow on the floor, taking his snack with him. Sub was now gone.

"Boo." Sub said as he tapped Kate on the shoulder to get her to turn around, the man having reappeared behind her, from her own shadow. "Kate meet Griswold." The Spiritomb would rise out of rise out of Sub's shadow again, this time to only however overhead and bare its sinister grin at Kate. "My Channeling is a tad different in that I have my Pokemon use their moves on me for various purposes. That was Shadow Sneak."

Upon seeing Sub dissapear from where he was standing, Kate couldn't help but give a worried noise. She trusted him, but where did he go?

Oh. There we was.

Kate squeaked when she heard his voice behind her, turning around at the tap and looking down at Sub. "Oh! Oh geez!" Once she recovered from the initial shock, she nodded and gave a smile at Sub. "Gardy said you could talk to her. Is this why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:16 am
misfortuneGB

Upon seeing Sub dissapear from where he was standing, Kate couldn't help but give a worried noise. She trusted him, but where did he go?

Oh. There we was.

Kate squeaked when she heard his voice behind her, turning around at the tap and looking down at Sub. "Oh! Oh geez!" Once she recovered from the initial shock, she nodded and gave a smile at Sub. "Gardy said you could talk to her. Is this why?"

"It's actually the other way around." Sub said as he turned around and motioned for Griswold to go away, the ghost disappearing back into Sub's shadow. "You see, Gardy communicates with people via telepathy, she is a very talented at it I must admit. She can also understand human speech because of this so she can understand what I say. Problem is she is unable to 'talk' to me. Why is that? Because of my Channeling I have grown an immunity to psychic influences, just like a Dark type Pokemon. My mind can not be read nor does telepathy work on me. It's sad, the one person who can't understand her is her own trainer. So you see, everything has a downside to it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 pm
SubonicXP

"It's actually the other way around." Sub said as he turned around and motioned for Griswold to go away, the ghost disappearing back into Sub's shadow. "You see, Gardy communicates with people via telepathy, she is a very talented at it I must admit. She can also understand human speech because of this so she can understand what I say. Problem is she is unable to 'talk' to me. Why is that? Because of my Channeling I have grown an immunity to psychic influences, just like a Dark type Pokemon. My mind can not be read nor does telepathy work on me. It's sad, the one person who can't understand her is her own trainer. So you see, everything has a downside to it."

She nodded in an understanding manner, cocking her head. "Ah, really now? That's interesting. How do you two communicate, then?" The subject interested Kate- she had a lot to learn. "What other moves can your pokemon use on you? Are they all passive, or do some have offensive capabilities?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:43 pm
misfortuneGB

She nodded in an understanding manner, cocking her head. "Ah, really now? That's interesting. How do you two communicate, then?" The subject interested Kate- she had a lot to learn. "What other moves can your pokemon use on you? Are they all passive, or do some have offensive capabilities?"

"I'll show you them some other time. Can't reveal all my tricks at once." Sub said with a wink, then taking his SNAG out. After staring at the device's screen for awhile the man would eventually pocket it and turn his attention back to Kate. "I got a job for you, if you're up for it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:45 pm
SubonicXP

"I'll show you them some other time. Can't reveal all my tricks at once." Sub said with a wink, then taking his SNAG out. After staring at the device's screen for awhile the man would eventually pocket it and turn his attention back to Kate. "I got a job for you, if you're up for it."

She cocked her head in curiosity before nodding. "Of course I am! What's the job? Er, mission? Job? Whatever it is." Kate gave a nervous laugh. Her flat sense of humor never ceased to let her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 pm
Sitting on the couch with Lykas once again, Odd sneeze completely out of nowhere.

"Sub must be bragging about you again." Lykas teased as Odd rubbed at his nose.

"What can I say?" Odd asked playfully as he got up, deciding he wanted to go see Sub, himself.

"Best he's ever had, huh?" Lykas teased again.

"Wishful thinking on your part. You just want dirt on him so you can blackmail him into your bedroom." Odd countered, knowing full well that Lykas's loyalty to him wasn't necessarily the most solid. But he had not real intention of asking for more. It wasn't like he had particularly asked for it to begin with, after all. Then again...

That thought aside, the channeler phased through the floor as he called out to his partner, the Shedinja drifting over from where he'd been resting at the end of the couch and following suit. Rather than utilizing the elevator, he always preferred to just phase through the floors when going down. It was more fun to surprise people with his sudden presence. Once on the B2 floor, however, he had to re-position a bit to be sure he found Sub. He could sense the man's spirit, though it was a bit fuzzy. Then again, that fuzzy not-quite-presence might have been what confirmed that it was, in fact, Sub. Regardless, once he found the man's position on the floor below, he phased through the floor, letting himself hang from the ceiling with a bit of help from Cadenza's Telekinesis.

"Whoops. Looks like he's busy." He said as he hung in the air overhead, looking down at Sub and Kate, along with Arkelos and.....was that another new recruit he had missed? Maybe that was what made Sub's spiritual presence fuzzy? There were ones here he wasn't familiar with yet.

Rather than simply present himself right away, he waved politely in greeting to Griswold, who was likely to be the first to spot him and Cadenza above the group.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 pm
misfortuneGB

Requiem of Whyspers

"I need someone head back to Anistar City and retrieve a device I had another member put on the Anistar Sundial. It would appear we have lost contact with it. Either it has been found or just damaged. Either way I have to know and if damaged it needs to be retrieved so we can collect any data it has on it. Plus I don't like leaving 'silent' hardware out in the open. You up for it?" He asked her.

Griswold would spot Odd quickly enough, opening up his sinister maw wide to express something of a grin. Best he could do.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games