Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

littlegirlrai

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:32 pm
NAME: Rachel, but everyone calls me Rai. There are way too many Rachels in the world!
APPEARANCE: I'm a dark brunette. I've tried dying my hair black before but you really couldn't tell the difference. My eye are blue. I'm 5 feet 7 inches and have an average build. I have my ears pierced twice and I had my belly button pierced but had to take it out.
FAV. BANDS: Depeche Mode, Voltaire
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
PERSONALITY: I'm really pretty nice, but I'm shy. I'm easy going.
PET PEEVES: I hate it when I'm trying to watch TV or a Movie and someone is talking. I feel like I need to listen to them, then I miss important details. I also think it is awkward when you are in the public restroom and people try to talk to you.
REASON FOR JOINING: I need to get back in touch with the goth community. A great number of the goths around here spontaneously combusted and turned into candy ravers...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:29 pm
NAME: Lily, but I'm making the transition to my middle name, Aurora. I also go by Meyomah with my "sister". It doesn't mean anything...

AGE: 14, birthday is September 9. Same birthday as my great-uncle and then someone else on my dads side of the family.

APPEARANCE: 5'7'' and a bit. Black hair, my bangs were recently straight but now their growing out and I'm pushing them to the side. See my profile, in the About me theres a little picture. That's me. Slim/Athletic build I guess... Olive-ish skin? I don't know...

BANDS: Anything with good rythm and lyrics. ICP(shut up I love them), Eths, Soulfy, Angelspit, Beethoven.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing (Anime-style but I try to draw more realistic sometimes), Science, My Byron, reading. Other stuff.

PERSONALITY: Happy, a little silly sometimes, morbid, I can be serious if talking to the right people, romantic, calm, kind, open-minded, generous, helpful, a bit shy at first.

PET PEEVES: "Sagging". My boyfriends Mother and whole family (that I've met). They all really do hate me. Illiteracy. Animal abuse. Spousal abuse. LOUD NOISES AND CAPITAL LETTERS. I really hate loud noises unless it's music... People moving my things around. People staring over your shoulder. Someone whispering in my ear.

LIKES: Dogs, birds (large ones), Science (biology), Victorian Style fashion and speech, Steampunk stuff, plays, musicals, hugs, getting massages. Yum. Natural food. Gardening. Chickens (living ones for raising, eggs, food, fun).

DISLIKES: You! Not really. Closed minded and ignorant people. Ignorance leads to everything, so it is at the top of my list. It leads to close-mindedness, violence, hate, depression, war, starvation, pretty much any of the worlds problems.

REASON FOR JOINING: I don't have a very large "goth" group here in Colorado, so I thought I'd go out and try to get to know some people 'cross the globe. Stupid Vampirfreaks never helped shite.  

lilithtrescot

Metol_Head

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:36 am
NAME: Jacob Pears
APPEARANCE:brown hair, hazel eyes um.. black clothes 185cm tall...
FAV. BANDS:Cradle of Filth
Slipknot
Dimmu Borgir
Arch Enemy
Korn
Rob Zombie
Polysics
X-Fusion
Ka0s Projekt
Pantera
Creature Feature
Etc.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Warhammer 40 Anime Drawing Martial arts Reading thinking of good Movie ideas and Gaming.
PERSONALITY:Funny, sometimes annoying Blind lol
PET PEEVES:Adam Miller
REASON FOR JOINING: seems like fun so what the hell  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:26 pm
NAME:elliot
APPEARANCE:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: Christian Death, Bauhaus, Virgin Prunes, UK Decay, Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows, Siouxsie and the Banshees, David Bowie Strange Dolls Cult, Specimen, 45 Grave, The Arid Sea, Subhumans, The Sisters of Mercy, The Dead Hours, Play Dead, Blood & Roses, Antiworld, the chaste,Scarlet's Remains, Cinema Strange, Shadow Project, Tragic Black, Dead Kennedys, The Naked and the Dead
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, DIY
PERSONALITY: distant, diplomatic, weird, reflective
cold weather, cats, claws, discordism, absurdity, deathrock/dark punk fashion/anti-fashion, DIY, magic the gathering, forests, full moons, the absence of any real law or hierarchy, people who seem a bit cruel/evil but aren't really, (real)ice tea, human blood(honestly)
Dislikes:
warm weather, dogs, guns, seeing people get picked on just because there different or easy targets, verbal fights, direct sunlight, drugs, gangs, being physically trapped, censorship, the color red, meat, hot topic
REASON FOR JOINING: i enjoy gothic rock and elements of the cultures that have formed around it.  

AEtherclaw

Blije

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:38 am
NAME:I cannot deny that Ive got one.. but for you Im Blije.
APPEARANCE: Brown hair / eyes, 1.67, well thats the last time I checked :/ 2 years ago x'D I can look kinda preppy sometimes but I like to wear those cute black skirts and black stuff too xD
FAV. BANDS: Okay I dont feel like writing all my fav bands and singers down so if you feel like just check my profile. This is whats on my iPod; Angelspit, Assemblage 23, Ayria, Chiasm, Collide, Combichrist, Dope Stars inc, Ladytron, Porcelain and the tramps, Siouxsie and the banshees, Suicide Commando, Zombie Girl. But I like alot of other s**t too like RnB, reggae, dance, classic and new age crap. As long if it isnt Jumpstyle, rock, metal or pop Im fine. [Sorry to the ones who like them but yeah it doesnt mean that I have to do that too.]
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading, watching soaps, sleeping, being creative.
PERSONALITY:I can be really quiet if I dont know people around the place yet, in real life or @ the net. Ifyoure starting to know me I can be really crazy / hyperactive butt I can be serious too, seriously! I can neutral !
PET PEEVES: Ignorant people <_<
LIKES: Music, Friends, History, mature people, being childish, Victorian Era, Rainbows, playing children, playgrounds, happy people, soaps, books, clothes, creativity, school.
DISLIKES: closed mindedness, people who only talk about themself even if theyre happy and never at least act like they care about you too <_< [got a friend like that and its really annoying], being stalked, being unhappy even if that doesnt happen alot causee Im always positive biggrin well almost always, alot of people, japanese obsessed people, I dont hate them cause alot of friends of mine like japanese s**t too but I just think its annoying sometimes cause theyre talking about it way too much.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was interested in the music you all listen to, but alot of it is rock/metal etc.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm
NAME: Jackie
APPEARANCE: xp
FAV. BANDS: Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden, A Spectre Is Haunting Europe, Brand New, Bright Eyes, All Gone Dead, Breaking Benjamin, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Pink Floyd, Bauhaus, Zombina & The Skeletones, Blink-182.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, Psychology.
PERSONALITY: xp
PET PEEVES: People touching my ears.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Random things and people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Lots of talking going on. whee  

x_apathyslastkiss

Saul DeAlessio

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:20 am
NAME: Phil
APPEARANCE: Short brown hair, average height, brown eyes, physically built.
FAV. BANDS: Dragonforce, Sabaton, Metallica, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, gaming, music, rock nights, boxing.
PERSONALITY: Pretty calm and rational minded. I enjoy having a laugh as much as the next person.
PET PEEVES: When people ask me insipid questions.
LIKES: Chatting with friends about whatever the topic at the time is. Console gaming with friends. Pretty much anything that involves having fun with my friends. Also like reading fantasy novels. Big fan of Ian Irvine.
DISLIKES: People who act and think like sheep.
REASON FOR JOINING: Truth is i've only been into the goth scene for little under a year and still learning. So looking for people to learn from and just have a friendly chat with.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:18 pm
NAME: Heather
APPEARANCE:IF you want to know just ask
FAV. BANDS: Anything from happy hard core to Heavey Metal
SEXUALITY:straight
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: any of my video games, etc..
PERSONALITY: depends
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes: being around friends party
DISLIKES: people who think they know it all and people who hung with them  

Vimpra The Passionate

s o k o b o t

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:38 pm
NAME: 'AzN' (Buddies refer to me as such)
APPEARANCE: Classic stubby aznette but for a few blonde streaks. Said blonde streaks are. . . not natural.
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot. Korn. Dimmu Borgir. Turtles.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, Drawing.
PERSONALITY: Art. . . istic? D: Yeah, artistic. Schizophrenia?
PET PEEVES: Copycats.
DISLIKES: Copying in general, especially on terms of stealing art. And painting and hardcore dancers. And art museums. Higher power, they're boring.
REASON FOR JOINING: Immediate attachment to guild?- despite unknowing and undefined reasons. . . Spontaneity? And school's classified me as 'emo ninja'. Hi people.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:05 am
NAME: Shay
APPEARANCE: erm, 5'3, female, look at my sig I guess
FAV. BANDS: any techno
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, piano, photography, singing
PERSONALITY: I'm shy at first, but then I get a little crazy
PET PEEVES: people who chew there gum really obnoxiously
DISLIKES: people who think your only emo if you cut yourself :
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like a guild I'd like ;]

Shannelle Love

Aykiria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:20 pm
NAME: Just call Me Kiri
APPEARANCE: Hahahaha Wouldn't you like to know
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down, etc etc
HOBBIES:Weeeeellll....I like to read, draw, write, sleep, drink blood, you know, everyday teen stuff.
LIKES:Hot guys, books, Garfield (hehe), black, red, music, and Cyanide and Happiness (if you don't know what I'm talking about there, pm me).
DISLIKES: People who pretend to be something they are not, people who don't like me, spinach, country music (no offence to those country lovers out there), and my freakish little brother who sneaks into my room in the middle of the day and messes with my stuff and than laughs all the time in this high pitched voice and plays runescape 24/7 with barely any breaks!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No seriously, he does)
REASON FOR JOINING: To Bleed Everyone Dry!!!! Just kidding. Actually just to meet people and enjoy myself!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm
NAME: caroline
APPEARANCE: short/thick-ish/quite pale/curly auburn hair/agate eyes/glasses for my extremely poor eyesight
FAV. BANDS: oh gawd. i can listen to anything provided that it is NOT country, rap/r&b, pop, or overly whiny. i like happy music and sad music (almost) equally. right now i'm trying out industrial things :> favorites: death cab for cutie, evanescence, i:scintilla, muse, wumpscut, akira yamaoka (composer for silent hill)
SEXUALITY: hetero (?)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single my whole life :C
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, webcomics, videogames, piano, angel wings, neovictorian fashion, etcetera.
PERSONALITY: i'm very shy around new people, but once i feel comfortable i go back to being silly and ridiculous and whatnot. i tend to ramble sometimes. i have trouble talking about my emotions. it takes a lot to make me really angry. i am an expert procrastinator which gives me my fair share of incidents.
PET PEEVES: blatantly terrible grammar, rudeness, the sound of knuckles cracking
LIKES/DISLIKES: YAY: rain, snow, turquoise, olive green, plum, friends, sleeping, pickles, tuna sashimi, dr. pepper NOT YAY: my hometown, my school, most people at my school, anything made by ralph lauren, bugs and spiders, needles.
REASON FOR JOINING: to try and be a bit more social. everyone here seems really nice C:

marah lanthanein

Dead Salvation

Liberal Gawker

3,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:07 pm
NAME: Zach or Pikachu (long story >.<)
APPEARANCE: Well...I do appear to be me...(lawl. lame humor)
FAV. BANDS: Currently it's tATu. I Am Xray, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Atreyu to name a few. Basically anything else that isn't country
SEXUALITY: Gay. Yes, GAY
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and bored
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing sometimes, goofing off, watching cartoons (i'm a child on the inside), this thing called gaiaonline...it's pretty cool...
PERSONALITY: Well, I tend to be upbeat, but I have fun little rollercoasters that send me for a ride. I'm told I have an amazing personality (and many people claim to love me O.O), and I apparently have great hair. Hooray for Garnier Fructis!
PET PEEVES: When people will hear that I'm gay and either judge me on the spot (which usually means hating me), or when people hear the word gay and automatically think that that means I'm a flaming little f** (please pardon the portegeuse, this always gets me going). Just cuz I'm gay doesn't mean "Fabulous" is a part of my vocabulary.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Well, dislikes include the above and country music. Otherwise, I'm an easy going guy.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well...I love being social, and people not considered "the norm" always make me smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:42 am
NAME: Kayleah (which is pronounced kay-lee-ah) or my other name, Lady Tenebrae (which means "darkness" in Latin)
APPEARANCE: loong black hair, pierced nose, lip, and multiple in ears, bigger body build... just look at the pic
FAV. BANDS: the 69 Eyes, the Sisters of Mercy, London After Midnight, Fields of the Nephilim, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Joy Division, the Cure, Voltaire, the Dresden Dolls, Clan of Xymox, the March Violets, Christian Death, Rasputina, Theatre of Tragedy, H.I.M., Marilyn Manson, Nightwish... just to name a few
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: listening to music, going online, writing, drawing, reading
PERSONALITY: I'm a nice person, but can definitely be a b***h when provoked. I guess most people can. I'm honest, trustworthy, loyal, accepting, and understanding.
PET PEEVES: people who drive around with their turn signals on, toast crumbs in the margarine
LIKES/DISLIKES: LIKES: animals, skulls, faeries, bats, Renaissance, Victorian, corsets, black, music, movies, my iPod, my laptop DISLIKES: animal abuse, meat, ignorance, egotism, loneliness, President Bush
REASON FOR JOINING: In GD some girl took my picture and started a post about me, flaming me because of the way I look. So I came here hoping to be a bit more accepted. Plus, it just seems like a great guild.  

Lady_Tenebrae

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 am
NAME: BandagedKnee
APPEARANCE: ...I am more to Classy Wear, Simple and Comfy~
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Marilyn Manson, Saliva, Arch Enemy, A7x ...I have many more. Couldn't fit this box. LOL xp
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Surfing Internet, Movies, Arts, Metal, Tarot, Voodo, Mystic.. bla bla bla.. Lots more.. whee
PERSONALITY: ...as Silent as Coffin; and as Loud as your SCREAM~ twisted
PET PEEVES: rolleyes Idiotic people who think they're better, preps!!!, & some other random pple... I hate people!! rolleyes
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Metal songs and scremo! heart BUT I hate PINK or.. preps! (The MOST!!) evil
REASON FOR JOINING: ...coz I need a guild! LOL rofl

Hey Come to Visit My Page: Click Here
...Or Maybe; Visit my Blog at: My Blog (Please Visit)

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games