Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Keep It Clean

I'd help but I'm attempting to save up. XD Sorry, man. Welcome to LoH.

((Haha, my keyboard type LoG. XD Probably because I don't use my right hand for the 'h' sometimes, I use my left. Don't ask me why. I just do. XD))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:09 pm
Littlelukee
Name: Hi, I'm Lucas and
Reason for joining LoH: I joined LoH because I need help with my near impossible quest and I enjoy helping the new ones and
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?: I like to sing and play guitar in my free time biggrin

welcome to the guild Lucas I hope you have good luck with your quest  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

thyne beauty of disaster

Ice-Cold Wolf

14,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:49 pm
fresh meat.....erm i mean...hi! welcome to the guild, littlelukee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:41 pm
yes fresh meat this guy welcomes you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:12 pm
Hey there Welcome Lucas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:23 pm
When Lucifer comes, what shall you do?

*Beheads Shinku*

Oshitsry.

Haha, I wonder how many heads you have. XD

You shall run and hide like rats...

Demonic Repentance

Yuri is Lilia

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:34 pm
Ah sh*t load of them apparently xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:57 pm
LanceCalvis
Welcome to the guild Lucus. If you are looking for help for your quest. There are a few tips I can give you. And trust me, if you don't follow them you cut your chances down to almost nothing. If you want anyone to give you anything. You must first be deserving of something. This means sticking around and making friends. This doesn't mean that acting friendly will get you something. Each person likes to give to who they think is deserving. So I'd advise not asking openly. Posting something in your signature is advised though. Most here will tell you to post a thread in the quest and donations thread subforums. But the truth of the matter is. If people don't know you there is zero chance you will get a donation. So basically just don't be too open about the subject. Or expect that you will be given something and you will be fine.

~pokes lance~ this guy gives some kickass advice lucas. listen to him and you may notice a drastic change in your luck. (lol. like I had before I disappeared from LoH for a while.)  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm
The_Last_Avenger
LanceCalvis
Welcome to the guild Lucus. If you are looking for help for your quest. There are a few tips I can give you. And trust me, if you don't follow them you cut your chances down to almost nothing. If you want anyone to give you anything. You must first be deserving of something. This means sticking around and making friends. This doesn't mean that acting friendly will get you something. Each person likes to give to who they think is deserving. So I'd advise not asking openly. Posting something in your signature is advised though. Most here will tell you to post a thread in the quest and donations thread subforums. But the truth of the matter is. If people don't know you there is zero chance you will get a donation. So basically just don't be too open about the subject. Or expect that you will be given something and you will be fine.

~pokes lance~ this guy gives some kickass advice lucas. listen to him and you may notice a drastic change in your luck. (lol. like I had before I disappeared from LoH for a while.)

yes, very awesome advice  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
User Image

Don't know what to say?
Then try this.

Name:
Reason for joining LoH:
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?:

Anything along those lines will be more than good enough!
But there is no need to follow that form.
The more you personalize it the better!

Please make sure you read the guild rules before you throw yourself out in the guild.

Also.
We hope that you will stay active and help make the guild the center of Gaia for a lot of Gaians.
We enjoy a busy guild!

Name:Victor (rosevictor)
Reason for joining LoH:to help new people and if i forget something then pull my leg and tell me it .
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?:UM i can't put it in words
twitter: rosevictor
Friendfeed:rosevictor
plurk:rosevictor
about me : I'm victor and i'm 14 but in 1 month i'll be 15 on the 15th of January or like this 1/15/1994 .Also I love gaia online and I Love to help.

Victor needs to do this listening to reapradio(now),donate gold (IMPORTANT do it before January 3,2009 at 12:00 AM mst that's 3:00 am EST), Need to get used to plurk (Not trying) and do a journal post before 1/1/09 (avoiding)!
see you all tomorrow,
Victor Lee Squire (rosevictor)  

rosevictor

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:55 pm
rosevictor
xxstratus_affectionxx
User Image

Don't know what to say?
Then try this.

Name:
Reason for joining LoH:
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?:

Anything along those lines will be more than good enough!
But there is no need to follow that form.
The more you personalize it the better!

Please make sure you read the guild rules before you throw yourself out in the guild.

Also.
We hope that you will stay active and help make the guild the center of Gaia for a lot of Gaians.
We enjoy a busy guild!

Name:Victor (rosevictor)
Reason for joining LoH:to help new people and if i forget something then pull my leg and tell me it .
What do you enjoy to do in your free time?:UM i can't put it in words
twitter: rosevictor
Friendfeed:rosevictor
plurk:rosevictor
about me : I'm victor and i'm 14 but in 1 month i'll be 15 on the 15th of January or like this 1/15/1994 .Also I love gaia online and I Love to help.

Victor needs to do this listening to reapradio(now),donate gold (IMPORTANT do it before January 3,2009 at 12:00 AM mst that's 3:00 am EST), Need to get used to plurk (Not trying) and do a journal post before 1/1/09 (avoiding)!
see you all tomorrow,
Victor Lee Squire (rosevictor)

~pulls leg~ I think you forgot to mention your name is victor. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:25 pm
heyy, welcome, victor...!  

Ronzalpha201

Ichise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:21 pm
names Ichise i'm new and can't wait to start more on here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Welcome to the guild, Ichise. I hope you hang around and chat with us. Don't forget to stop by Tilbear's main lotto forum and buy a few tickets.  

tkdauronXIII

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 pm
Welcome everyone to the guild~  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games