Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:47 pm

Nelowulf
I know nobody in my classes. I mean, how unlucky can you get?

Plus, now they have expanded the lunch over 3 periods, we have 7 lunches instead of 3, so even less opportunity to converse with people i know.

7 Lunches?! Geebus! And i thought i was pissed when they split our lunch into two..... eek
But then, i go to a rural school..... >_>
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:53 pm

Aelis Mikilai
Nelowulf

Plus, now they have expanded the lunch over 3 periods, we have 7 lunches instead of 3, so even less opportunity to converse with people i know.

7 Lunches?! Geebus! And i thought i was pissed when they split our lunch into two..... eek

You guys realise the first people eat lunch at 9:30... good thing they serve breakfast to those guys.

But if you're like me, and get stuck eating last lunch, you munch at 1 pm. And I don't have a 7th period, so i eat lunch and go home. Unfortunately, I can't leave early since I can't leave teh lunchroom.. which has a device to monitor if you go or not. We ahve IDs, and we have to scan them in to check into the lunchroom...

Really... REally anoying.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:29 pm

Nelowulf
Aelis Mikilai
Nelowulf

You guys realise the first people eat lunch at 9:30... good thing they serve breakfast to those guys.

But if you're like me, and get stuck eating last lunch, you munch at 1 pm. And I don't have a 7th period, so i eat lunch and go home. Unfortunately, I can't leave early since I can't leave teh lunchroom.. which has a device to monitor if you go or not. We ahve IDs, and we have to scan them in to check into the lunchroom...

Sithspit that blows!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:36 pm

...I have none of those worries when I eat lunch. sweatdrop

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:37 pm

And you thought your school sucked....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:46 pm

Nelowulf
Aelis Mikilai
Nelowulf

Sounds more like a frederal prison than a school.

Uber_Bunny

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:50 pm

This si what happens when:

a) you live in a democratic state.
b) you have over 3500 kids in a school built for 1300.
c) the principal wasted all the money on the football team, who came in 4th.
d) "student fees" cost over 190 bucks annually, all for an id and a free pin.
e) all of the above, even if just one of the above automatically creates this dillema.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:18 pm

id hate to live where you do nel.

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:28 pm

Nelowulf
This si what happens when:

a) you live in a democratic state.
b) you have over 3500 kids in a school built for 1300.
c) the principal wasted all the money on the football team, who came in 4th.
d) "student fees" cost over 190 bucks annually, all for an id and a free pin.
e) all of the above, even if just one of the above automatically creates this dillema.
sounds worse than mine my school spent thousands of pounds to revanate the school (long story short the school was on 2 sites now its only 1) so the last 2 years i was there we had to spend hours trying to find a room to work in we also missed loads of days and lession (sounds good but then they wonder why our year had such crap results in there exams)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:37 pm

Oh, I forgot.

The school has 140 acres set aside by someone's will to build a new school so there won't be overcrowding.

Guess what they built instead. A sports complex. Aka, a track, a football field, and a basketball gym, which isn't supposed to be completed till 2014.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:09 pm

Nelowulf
Oh, I forgot.

The school has 140 acres set aside by someone's will to build a new school so there won't be overcrowding.

Guess what they built instead. A sports complex. Aka, a track, a football field, and a basketball gym, which isn't supposed to be completed till 2014.

Gah! gonk I'd sooner have a library or something.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:04 pm

Schools over here suck. They don't teach, they're overcrowded, and they way they handle disciplinary " issues " are screwed up.

Sure, being passed without having to earn it is nice, but wait until someone outta nowhere says you did something really horrible. ( sexual harrasment, bomb/shooting threat, drugs ) The moment you're accused, they disregard anything you say in your defense until they go through every personal thing you have and are satisfied you have nothing that even hints at a possible event of wrong-doing. ( Heaven forbid you're new to the school and have a map of it with Xs marking where your classes are and you get accused of a bomb threat. )

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:35 am

see, i go to a catholic school. that means one flaw. well, ok, a lot. but mainly:

greed.

they are the greediest sons of bitches i've ever known, those catholic school peoples. they give us more and more hardship just to secure more money for themselves. and there are about 6 gazillion fundraisers every year. all for various school stuff.

meanwhile, we have almost zip in the way of a science department, our arts department consists of 3 rooms and is pathetic despite incredible effort on the part of the staff, history classes are rigid, English is an uncoordinated free-for-all, and the only courses emphasized are business, economics, and computer skills.

where the ******** does all that money go?!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:12 pm

This is why I like Europe.

If you fail the exam, you don't get into college. Period. Vocational school will take you, but if you want to drop out of High School, you can.

As for catholic schools, I was forced to go to one for two days. The teachers thought i was possessed. But alas, when in a public school, i was the sweetest boy they met.

That's how you get out of it..

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:06 pm

school blows. the lunch supervisor peoples went psycho because ssomeone dropped a banana peel,a nd she wouldnt let anyone from the sorrounding 8 tables get up because of it. We were all late to class.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games