Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:16 pm
I hear ya, man. Let's hope that luck goes well. Oh yeah, and just in case, see ya. When you go, i mean XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:19 pm
That time is now and I'll see you guys tomorrow!  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:19 pm
Tomoe's cat ears twitched slightly as she heard the knock at the door. She stands up and opens the door, just to see Juno standing there, looking rather nervous. She frowns slightly and felt like slamming the door to his face, but couldn't do it... because she loves him too much. She sighs softly and looks at the floor. "What do you want...?" she said biterly for her hopes have been shattered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:21 pm
(See ya dude!)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Yo! Later! Hope things go alright! Brb, i might be trying to go on a diet, but i still get hungry at the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:00 pm
Juno stands there, nervously looking at her. After a slight hair-twist from Esuna's beak, he finnally stammers "T-Tomoe.. how... are you doing?" he says.

Oh.. she hates me... i know it! he thinks to himself. She even has the anger that King Valdie has... that's .. not a good sign...  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Tomoe still doesn't look at him. She has bags under her eyes, looks as if she hasn't slept or eaten ever since the mob thing. "How am I doing...? Well... I can say that I've been better..." she said, eyes threatening to get watery, but holds it in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:15 pm
Juno sees her reaction, and bites his lip softly. "Oh... you're .. mad at me, right?" he says, and looks aroun a bit, very nervous. "Look... i'm sorry... I .. i know you feel like i treated you like ... like..

"Like s**t? Crap? Dirt?" Esuna asks, from the head.

"You had to start it... " he says, rubbing his forehead. He looks at Tomoe, and looks down. "I .. messed up, Tomoe... i didn't give you enough attention.. "he says. "... But.. i'm just confused Tomoe... i don't know what to do." he says sincerely, looking at her. "If.. if you want to take a crack at my face... my soft spot is on the other side" he says, showing his face cheeks.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:22 pm
"Oh... and how can I believe you now...?" she said, while her lip quivered and she sniffled softly. "you just used me Juno..." she said, not adding the -chan suffix. "I wouldn't be surprised if you lied about everything... about being your first time... about caring for me... about loving me..." she added as she felt her legs shake. "You don't love me... but... I guess I'm the stupid one for falling for the act..." she said softly. "For being so gullible and naive... everyone is right... I'm really just like a stupid little girl..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:13 pm
His mouth is tightly closed, and his eyes are still watching her, feeling the rage she's going through. "... You won't believe me now.. will you? ... Yeah.. .. i never was good with with women before.. looks like i still have the bad luck" he says, feeling the bitterness too. He looks at her, with the rage built up in his heart, a feeling that he should call her out and tell her the worst lies ever, just to ease his aching heart.

Tell her that she's just too dumb enough to know what stupidity really is.. after all.. you are one to judge. Why should you stick for her, seriusly? She has done nothing but trouble to you... she has opened a weakness for you, and you're doing nothing but rubbing salt on your own wound each time you are with her. the voice inside him says, glittering words that feel like they are the best things at this moment.

But something holds him.. and he thinks: I'm tired of listening to my own lies... i want her to hear me right now.. I don't care if I'm saying the whole truth, but she has to hear it before i know I've done my part.

"... But... " he says, looking at her seriusly, "Even if i might've lied.. which i'm not saying i did, just in case... I fully meant it when i said.. you weren't a stupid little girl." he says, pointing at her. " You are a resourcefull, kind-hearted, determined, cute, quick to defend your friends, smart, intelligent, funny-looking, and sometimes silly Neko-jinn/vampire girl. But you've always kept saying and thinking you're a dumb girl. And that has got to stop." he says, looking down, with his eyes lowered.

He looks up, and looks at her seriusly. "But.. i didn't make a mistake. I choose a girl that, despite having flaws that inevitably makes you a living being at heart, i saw hope. You are struggling with yourself, Tomoe. You want to define yourself as someone who can live by her own self, someone that can defend what she loves. I know that feeling. That takes a sacrifice. .believe me. "he says, holding his chest softly.

Esuna watches in awe at what he says, speechless.

"I've said it.. not once.. not twice... three times. I've told you three times to not let yourself down. When I choose you, i din't choose you because of your physicall atributes... I choose you because i saw a woman who'se own heart melted my fake identity. " he says, crossing his arms.

"So what if this goes wrong? What if this relationship doesn't cut it? I'm not going to let my own world, nor yours, crumble just because of it. That would be being stupid ourselves. What i don't want to listen again... is... you throwing yourself against the ground like that. Because.. then.. because you would just be doing the same error i did before.. many times. You will never get over it, you will simply be stuck in the circle of hatred forever." he says, and a small trickle of a tear goes on his face, hidden by his hair and sunglasses.

"... I don't care if i made another stupid error... I don't want you to do the same thing i did. Now... if you'll excuse me... i'd go. I just ruined something that could've been potential for something better. My fault, like you said so yourself." he finishes. He steps backward and says "... Thanks for at least making me feel great while it lasted." He walks down the hallway, and dissapears into the corner, feeling hot tears run through his face.

That was sweet and all.. but... it's time Juno... you can't bottle me up forever... the small voice inside him said.

I guess so... The King won't mind if i leave now... he says, bitterly. I got nothing else to come back to.

That's right... the voice says, and by the tone, you can tell it's smiling.

(Btw, you can tell i was listening to a song by this post x3)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:23 pm
(Damn! Long post man!)

Tomoe opened her eyes wide at everything he said, processing it all in her head. She kept looking at the corner where he dissapeared too. "... Maybe.... I... was a bit... too harsh..." she muttered softly, tears streaming down her cheeks. She kept staring at the corner, having a bad nauseating feeling that if she didn't follow him, she would've probably never see him again.

He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.... I can't lose him now... she though as she ran toward his direction, even if she was barefooted and in her pajamas.

"I swear, that if I can't win him back... I'll become a nun and never get married!" she said as she kept running, hoping to find. "JUNO-CHAN!" she kept yelling over and over, waking up some of the guards of the caslte as she kept looking for him

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm
(Actually, my first, unbludgeoned version of the post was bigger and better x3 and uncut.)

When he reached outside, Juno could feel the wind of the night, the stars and the moonlighted darkness feeling pleasantly familiar. "Darkness, my old friend... meet anger, my old enemy" he said to himself, not caring for anyone, not listening to Esuna's constant pecking, to the point that he grabbed her and threw her right a the wall, where she gained balance quickly enough before getting slammed.

Walking by the pathway, he could sense his time was almost over. "Tomoe... i'm sorry.." he thinks over and over, this time falling on his knees. "I'm sorry.. i just... wanted to care for all of my friends.. damnit..." he thought, feeling hatred for sounding like a kid.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 pm
Tomoe runs faster until she reaches the castle doors. "He's... probably outside..." she said panting softly. She walked toward the doors and opened them. She looks around hoping to find him quick. "JUNO-CHAN!" she yelled, hoping that he heard her voice. She walked outside, again ignoring the fact that she was barefoot, in search for him. "Juno-chan! Please answer!" she said, until she finaly found him.

"Juno-chan!" she said, smiling brightly and sighing relieved. At least I found him before he left... she thought as she ran toward him and placed a hand on his back. "Juno chan... I'm glad I found you... I... thought about what you said... and you're right. I'm sorry... I shouldn't had been so mean," she said, as she smiled softly, although he was still giving his back to her. "..... Juno-chan?" she said, concerned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:52 pm
I'm getting sick and tired of these database errors.. i'm goin to crash... ) Juno feels her hand on his shoulder ,and he looks back, smiling.

"Tomoe... it's nice to see you... after all, i didn't want you to miss out on the fun.." he says, his face showing the place that his skin broke the last time he turned into a beast.

Esuna yells "Tomoe! It's a trap! He's turning into the beast form already! "she yells, taking out her staff.

Inside, Juno hears the muffled voice of Tomoe, and he looks, outside his floating shell in nothingness. ".... T-Tomoe? .... No.. It can't be... Esuna's playng tricks with my mind.." he says, inside himself.

Of course that isn't.. she's too busy rubbing her ego in the mirror, Juno.. come.. Esuna's bothering us too much... let's go into that form...

(Well.. i' mcrashing... laters... sorry for taking soo long, Kaos. X3 Takes care, Nite.)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:57 pm
(yeah me too, see ya!) Tomoe looked at his face with wide eyes. "Juno-chan.... oh no... the potion! It wore off..." she said, cursing herself for leaving her Katana back in her room. "F-Fun...?" she mutered softly. "Look... whatever you are.... stop trying to take control of Juno-chan!" she yelled, feeling a lot more confidence than usual. "Stop playing with his mind!" she added as she glared at him. I Must stop his transformation... she thought.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games