Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:49 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
He walked up to a nearby hot spring and took off his clothes, unaware Tanya was following him. He got in, sighing as he relaxed.

Tanya saw him getting undressed and tilted her head a bit curiously. "..... wow.... humans are that different from elves...?" she said, sneaking behind him.

He sat there, relaxing, swimming around.

"Hey Cordire," she said to him smiling. "You shouldn't leave your clothes hee... they might be taken away by while animals." she said, while she picked up his clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:50 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
He walked up to a nearby hot spring and took off his clothes, unaware Tanya was following him. He got in, sighing as he relaxed.

Tanya saw him getting undressed and tilted her head a bit curiously. "..... wow.... humans are that different from elves...?" she said, sneaking behind him.

"Hey Cordire," she said to him smiling. "You shouldn't leave your clothes hee... they might be taken away by while animals." she said, while she picked up his clothes.

"Ah god," he exclaimed, startled to find her there. "How long have you been watching me?"  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:52 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ah god," he exclaimed, startled to find her there. "How long have you been watching me?"

"Ever since you got undressed and got into the water," she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:54 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ever since you got undressed and got into the water," she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"R-really?" he said, slightly blushing. "Did you....see anything?" he asked, his face turning red.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:56 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"R-really?" he said, slightly blushing. "Did you....see anything?" he asked, his face turning red.

"Yeah... you humans are weird..." she said tilting her head. (oh g2g bbl!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"What do you mean weird?" he asked, puzzled. (Daw, alrighty then, byes)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Your physical appearence... it's... different from mine...." looks confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:19 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Well...that's probably because I'm male," he said, a little amused.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:23 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"..... oh....." she said, pretending she understood. "So.... um.... okay...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:29 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Does your race not have males? How to you have children?" he asked, slowly swimming up to the edge.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:33 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Does your race not have males? How to you have children?" he asked, slowly swimming up to the edge.

"I.... really don't know.... remember, I've lived alone ever since i was six in this very same forest... so I never had any interactions with other beings..." she looked down, feeling a bit embarassed. "Trust me, I dont even now if my race does.... never seen another one of my kind.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I.... really don't know.... remember, I've lived alone ever since i was six in this very same forest... so I never had any interactions with other beings..." she looked down, feeling a bit embarassed. "Trust me, I dont even now if my race does.... never seen another one of my kind.."

"Ah, right," he said, cursing himself for forgetting. "So...you don't know how children are made then, do you," he said, looking at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:59 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ah, right," he said, cursing himself for forgetting. "So...you don't know how children are made then, do you," he said, looking at her.

"Um......" blushes, feeling very embarassed. "No...... no i don't."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:03 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Um......" blushes, feeling very embarassed. "No...... no i don't."

"Would you like me to explain it?" he asked, smiling as she blushed. "Since I know you probably don't want me to show you," he added, slightly laughing.  

Repressed Memories

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games