Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:21 am
Your odd Cray

@Gabriel: i want trying to be funny, I havn't slept at all that's all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:24 am
Well, gotta go get to a LAN perty now. See ya.  

Darkfox Vulpin

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:04 am
Dooka. *yawn* Oh well. Lunch is done. *waves* Time for me to go do more stuff. Later. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:15 pm
To go out or not to go out? That is the question! Do I want to go out and get errands done (RX refill, bank, etc.) and get to get sushi or pizza for lunch, maybe take in a movie, and bubble tea? Or do I want to sleep and draw and hang out around the house? Today is my day off work. Decisions decisions!

Last night I drew a yiffy pic on an old white tshirt with sharpie. So fun, I might do it again! LOL!  

Tserisa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:17 pm
Tserisa
To go out or not to go out? That is the question! Do I want to go out and get errands done (RX refill, bank, etc.) and get to get sushi or pizza for lunch, maybe take in a movie, and bubble tea? Or do I want to sleep and draw and hang out around the house? Today is my day off work. Decisions decisions!

Last night I drew a yiffy pic on an old white tshirt with sharpie. So fun, I might do it again! LOL!

I should do something other than sit. I could play more games, but that'll get old fast. I should really start chapter two of my story >.<

You should do errands, Then at least they'll be done sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:20 pm
Af Mas
I should do something other than sit. I could play more games, but that'll get old fast. I should really start chapter two of my story >.<

Ooo, write! Writing is good. Yeah, I'll go out. Otherwise I'll have to try to fit them into my work days and that'll suck. xp

Besides, BUBBLE TEA RAWKS MAH SAWKS!!1!!1  

Tserisa

Nartu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:23 pm
Tserisa
Af Mas

Ooo, write! Writing is good. Yeah, I'll go out. Otherwise I'll have to try to fit them into my work days and that'll suck. xp

Mmm.

I have a nice big bubble-milkshake. Avacado ice cream. It sounds really bad, but it's amazingly delicious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:27 pm
Tserisa
Af Mas

3nodding Remind me to try that sometime  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:28 pm
What is bubble tea anyways?....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:28 pm
*all dressed and ready to go* Actually, that doesn't sound bad at all. Avacado tastes good in sweet things. We just don't eat it that way very often in the US.

Well, I'm off then! Bubble Tea awaits!  

Tserisa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:29 pm
Tserisa
*all dressed and ready to go* Actually, that doesn't sound bad at all. Avacado tastes good in sweet things. We just don't eat it that way very often in the US.

Well, I'm off then! Bubble Tea awaits!

Bye bye 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:32 pm
Nor do we in Canada. There is a small ice cream shop right near my house, 'Phil's forbidden flavors' it's called. They also have; Ube, Wasabi, Ginger, Really good green tea, over 50 kinds of chocolate...Mmmm...

Bubble, or peal, tea is tea, or milkshakes, but then it isn't called bubble tea, it's a bubble milkcshake, with large tapioca...thingies at the bottom. Not the small ones in the pudding, these are bigass tapioca balls, the size of a grape. They're all sqishy on the outside, but gummy inside. Like the avacado it sounds nasty, but it's really good.  

Nartu

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:44 pm
Merf, speaking of errands, I just got back from doing some... my room smells like a mountain after it rains and my dragon rug is now on the wall... thats right, rug on wall.. It's way too hot here... *pants slightly...* humidity 2000%...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:29 am
Morning folks. *wavies* How goes?  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:55 am
Salen-Stormwing
Morning folks. *wavies* How goes?
I've had such a busy evening, replying to countless roleplays and beginning one I have no clue where a plot will appear. I believe the one within this guild is still atop the page.

Otherwise, I've been pretty exhausted.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games