Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 am
Nadhu
Salen-Stormwing
Morning folks. *wavies* How goes?
I've had such a busy evening, replying to countless roleplays and beginning one I have no clue where a plot will appear. I believe the one within this guild is still atop the page.

Otherwise, I've been pretty exhausted.
merf... kinda tired... its too muggy here in florida... *yawns* did i mention tired?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:10 am
Florida is always muggy. Except in December. For like 5 days. xp  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:12 am
Cray Spirit
merf... kinda tired... its too muggy here in florida... *yawns* did i mention tired?

I would give anything to live in such a humid environment, yet I'm stuck in Texas. Oh well; better than Montana. Hey, you bored and perverted? I know something that'll wake you up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:22 am
Nadhu
Cray Spirit

I would give anything to live in such a humid environment, yet I'm stuck in Texas. Oh well; better than Montana. Hey, you bored and perverted? I know something that'll wake you up.
@salen: So true mrgreen

@nadhu: naw humidity bites... makes the heat so much hotter... I'm always bored, im waiting for responce from 4 job applications, though my parents are getting annoyed at my leeched internet use, and im always furverted... why wouldn't i be, im a gods blessed virgin... *sexually frustrated* stressed

Cray Spirit

Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:34 am
I thrive in heated conditions, playing with fire and other beautiful toys.

Well, of course you're frustrated if you're a virgin and seeking. I only have my problems at a certain time of the seasons, but then again, I'm probably the most corrupted virgin I know; just look at my reply in the Furry Fantasies thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:40 am
Nadhu
I thrive in heated conditions, playing with fire and other beautiful toys.

Well, of course you're frustrated if you're a virgin and seeking. I only have my problems at a certain time of the seasons, but then again, I'm probably the most corrupted virgin I know; just look at my reply in the Furry Fantasies thread.
ahhh your pyro... me too... its still too hot... but wet at the same time..

heh, i suppose.. but do i dare look at that thread..? ahh well, you only live once, unless your a reincarnationist...

Cray Spirit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:48 am
gotta go, mom's pissed....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:51 am
Pyromaniacal? Me? No, but you're on the right trail.

Well, I like water more than anything else in existence, hence an otter persona, though I really should change my sigpic to that of an otter. Oh well.

Well, you can decide, but I'll let you know right now that I'm not the worst there in terms of perversion.  

Farrence

~Haruno Sakura~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:11 pm
hello ppl! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:20 pm
Nadhu

Well, I like water more than anything else in existence, hence an otter persona, though I really should change my sigpic to that of an otter. Oh well.

Well, you can decide, but I'll let you know right now that I'm not the worst there in terms of perversion.
alright, hydromaniac...

perversion is a multi-formed essance... my mind cant focus enough to have a fetish in anything except furriness...

Cray Spirit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:21 pm
Nadhu

*walks through quickly and overhears this, commenting*

Pyromaniac, huh? That's cool... my char has a water elemental form that he uses sometimes, and is also water inclined. Well, seeya! 3nodding

*flies off in a flurry of black scaled wings*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:24 pm
DracosBlackwing
Nadhu

*walks through quickly and overhears this, commenting*

Pyromaniac, huh? That's cool... my char has a water elemental form that he uses sometimes, and is also water inclined. Well, seeya! 3nodding

*flies off in a flurry of black scaled wings*
well, that was inspired.. water v. fire... hah, I like it best when the two elements work together... oooohh, now that's a show...  

Cray Spirit

Farrence

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:21 am
Characters? I have so many for different occasions, yet I have none for a futuristic RP, lest Napalm be considered futuristic. What I call a reploid is stolen from the MegaMan X series, yet I have found the beginning of that series to be inspiring. Of course, I've a backstory for her in the RP within this guild, though she has no gender in this one.

Karys is an otter, thus having specialty in aquatic combat. Of course, modern-futuristic roleplaying will alter him in both knowledge and combat as opposed to the classic RP.

Darcia, my personal nature-spirit. He might be an elemental, but in most cases I use him as a vulpine-ghost. He's likely the most interesting character I have, judging from his variety of magical attacks with the staff, or the ambush with those silver claws.

Khori, a lightning based cat-vixen, is one of my characters not planned very well. I have yet to use her in anything at the moment, but her weapon is a large slab of concrete.

There are many others I won't mention, but this would just prove I enjoy altering my personality on occasion.

Combinations? Darcia is my only character that I would try elemental combinations with, but I find little use in creating steam inside a battle. However, lightning and water is my favorite combination: crowd control, though anyone in the water is endangered.

Outside of battle, I suppose steam can be useful. Puzzles and other such things come in handy for RPing, especially in a DnD setting, though I don't particularly like those.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:42 am
WOOOOO! New Gaia game to play! heart Dancing time!  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:06 am
Salen-Stormwing
WOOOOO! New Gaia game to play! heart Dancing time!
nani? oh, the slots..? i guess ill try... im a bit of a gambler as long as i cant lose any real money...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games