Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am

Selene Aries
Wolfmir

Hmm, I don't even think that I've seen the profile area....or just overlooked it. I'll get right on that.

As for the second bit, I can respect that fully. Besides, you seem like someone that could carry out a good conversation with. So, whenever you feel like talking, look me up here or PM me. Either is perfectly fine by me.

Two things I love are conversation and cuddles. 3nodding Just over all good company to help bat away the loneliness.

As stated above, I completely understand. Sadly enough though I think I am destined to be alone. Whenever I am with someone something seems to go wrong and in the end it ruins so much more than just our relationship...me being alone seems to be the only way things can stay normal and alright.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Wolfmir
You and me both... cry I'm so lonely!!

hugz

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Wolfmir

As stated above, I completely understand. Sadly enough though I think I am destined to be alone. Whenever I am with someone something seems to go wrong and in the end it ruins so much more than just our relationship...me being alone seems to be the only way things can stay normal and alright.

Is not unusual to go through several relationships in one's life. We always hope that the person we are with will be the one we stay with forever, but sadly reality is never that kind. Either you discover you are just not compatible or the other person finds someone else they desire to leaves you behind.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Selene Aries
Wolfmir

Is not unusual to go through several relationships in one's life. We always hope that the person we are with will be the one we stay with forever, but sadly reality is never that kind. Either you discover you are just not compatible or the other person finds someone else they desire to leaves you behind.

That wasn't the factor in this one. We both liked one another, a lot, but it went downhill due to the fact that me and her ex were friends. In the end she broke it off in fear that her ex and I would stop being friends and it did happen that way, but not because of her. So now, she's stuck with some younger guy just for the fact that she knows that nothing serious will happen between them. She's always so afraid, but the choices that I had made ended up destroying so many things and I still feel horrible for it all.

Wolfmir

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Wolfmir

That wasn't the factor in this one. We both liked one another, a lot, but it went downhill due to the fact that me and her ex were friends. In the end she broke it off in fear that her ex and I would stop being friends and it did happen that way, but not because of her. So now, she's stuck with some younger guy just for the fact that she knows that nothing serious will happen between them. She's always so afraid, but the choices that I had made ended up destroying so many things and I still feel horrible for it all.

I know that type well enough. Hopefully next time you find someone that is not so scared to see things through.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Selene Aries
Wolfmir

I know that type well enough. Hopefully next time you find someone that is not so scared to see things through.

I hope so too...

Oh, I made my profile if you wanted to go take a look.

Wolfmir

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Wolfmir

I hope so too...

Oh, I made my profile if you wanted to go take a look.

Yes, I saw, thank you. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:48 pm

i got wet again x3

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Promitheus Zek
i got wet again x3

*helps dry*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:28 pm

we had a spurt of rain too. it was really weird because the past few weeks have been so hot and dry and then when i woke up this morning it was cloudy and raining. that certainly wasn't in the forecast ^.^

Rainey_angel81

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Promitheus Zek
i got wet again x3

*helps dry*

Thank you

blaugh whee
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:15 pm

How is everyone today? *hugs evryone*
Sorry if i dissappear for some day's its just i'm super busy in RL..

Night Scream

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Man, yesterday and today have kinda sucked. Part of the building - the basement, where amenities like the gym equipment etc. are kept - were flooded Thursday night / Friday morning (which set off the fire alarm and got everyone out in the cold, windy rain at midnight), then Friday and today have had lousy weather. Cold, windy, and rainy.

But for all that, things aren't too bad. I'm learning stuff at school, you know, I hang out with my fellow grad students - two of them are young women and quite attractive, although one is married and the other barely speaks English.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:20 pm

im kinda sad today...

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 pm

-pets Zek- awwz, its okie. ^-^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games