Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:36 pm

affy, your the only person i still recognize. whered everyone go?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:38 pm

Wolves Arucard
affy, your the only person i still recognize. whered everyone go?

Like I mentioned, most people post in Queers, and that's usually later in the evening.

Af Mas

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:25 am

I'm here, but its morning already so its sokay. xp Bah-dooka. I wonder how things will go today. Better than usual, I hope. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:07 pm

*scampers in and snacks on chips* heloo-ooo-oo-oo-oo Hmm guess no one's here yet... ^^ heh more homemade cookies for me! ^^

Kaliandria

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:12 pm

Kaliandria
*scampers in and snacks on chips* heloo-ooo-oo-oo-oo Hmm guess no one's here yet... ^^ heh more homemade cookies for me! ^^
ninja *Stalks*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:23 pm

Franko Un-american
Kaliandria
ninja *Stalks*

*feels like she's being watched and looks around carefully* hmmm >.>
<.< Ever get that feeling you're being watched... *turns on music and listens as it plays softly* Maybe its just my imagination... *nibbles on cookie*

Kaliandria

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:42 pm

Kaliandria
Franko Un-american
Kaliandria
ninja *Stalks*

*feels like she's being watched and looks around carefully* hmmm >.>
<.< Ever get that feeling you're being watched... *turns on music and listens as it plays softly* Maybe its just my imagination... *nibbles on cookie*
*creaps closer, humming jaws "attack music"* ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi folks. Sorry. I would have been here sooner, but I was watching the AT self destruct in a giant ball of Emo-Angst or something. And I was making a cool outfit. How goes all?

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:56 pm

Salen-Stormwing
Hi folks. Sorry. I would have been here sooner, but I was watching the AT self destruct in a giant ball of Emo-Angst or something. And I was making a cool outfit. How goes all?
Pritty good for the time being. I just got on the comp after being deprived of the internet for 3 weeks

First thing I did? Checked all my favorite H sites.

I should feal ashamed, but I just released 3 weeks of frustration. cool
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:11 pm

Franko Un-american

*feels a shiver and turns around slowly* O_o....Meep....*Feels like she's gonna jump out of her skin in fright.*

Hey Salen, It goes. *nods* how are you? Making an outfit. Sweet deal, wish I had taht kind of talent ^^;;

Kaliandria

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:14 pm

Kaliandria
Franko Un-american

*feels a shiver and turns around slowly* O_o....Meep....*Feels like she's gonna jump out of her skin in fright.*

Hey Salen, It goes. *nods* how are you? Making an outfit. Sweet deal, wish I had taht kind of talent ^^;;
RAWR! *pounces*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:17 pm

Franko Un-american
RAWR! *pounces*

O_O; GAAH! *tries to scramble away with the cookies in hand, trips and falls on face* >.<

Kaliandria

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:18 pm

Kaliandria
Franko Un-american
RAWR! *pounces*

O_O; GAAH! *tries to scramble away with the cookies in hand, trips and falls on face* >.<
*stands about 10 feet away with a hood on, pulls out light saber* woo wrow wang wang
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:24 pm

Thanks Kali. Its actually a bit of two outfits I made and sort of mushed them together. Mostly because I wanted to hold my spiffy Ace Of Spades. Only 7500 tickets it cost me! sweatdrop heart

Making good outfits just takes time and tinkering. Most of my good ones I just sort of stumble across, but I don't mind trying to help others if I can.

*pats Franko* Its coo. Glad to see you're back. Was wondering where you had gotten off to since you hadn't been around.

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:29 pm

Salen-Stormwing
Thanks Kali. Its actually a bit of two outfits I made and sort of mushed them together. Mostly because I wanted to hold my spiffy Ace Of Spades. Only 7500 tickets it cost me! sweatdrop heart

Making good outfits just takes time and tinkering. Most of my good ones I just sort of stumble across, but I don't mind trying to help others if I can.

*pats Franko* Its coo. Glad to see you're back. Was wondering where you had gotten off to since you hadn't been around.
*wide eyed* Really!? 4laugh Man, I missed the freindly-ness of AFG.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games