Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Arcanasylvana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is possible, though it looks normal every other time i look at it.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi, gang! I'm back at my Mom's house after a little trip over to the state of Michoacan (sp?), visiting some potters and other artisans. Wow! It was terrific. Will post pictures sometime this weekend. Back home to South Carolina late tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Congrats to everyone whose snagged the new guardian eggs! Can't wait to try for one myself!

Keep reading something in the posts about a new black sprite or variant? Can anyone tell me more about it?

In the meantime, this Mexican server continues to be wonky at times. That and I can't seem to get to the cave at the right times to get eggs. Bred two from my dragons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:45 pm

hi willa, it's an alternate black from breeding, the egg is much darker than normal. in three days, I'm gonna need lots of help maturing a pebble hatchling. careful help, the views: u. views ratio can't go much above 2:1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

I think I see what you mean about the darker black egg, Kaya. Arcana has two black eggs and one is darker than the other.

Congrats, Arcana! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm

smile

and willa, look at the views on my two hidden hatchies!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Willa-Wisp
Hi, gang! I'm back at my Mom's house after a little trip over to the state of Michoacan (sp?), visiting some potters and other artisans. Wow! It was terrific. Will post pictures sometime this weekend. Back home to South Carolina late tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Congrats to everyone whose snagged the new guardian eggs! Can't wait to try for one myself!

Keep reading something in the posts about a new black sprite or variant? Can anyone tell me more about it?

In the meantime, this Mexican server continues to be wonky at times. That and I can't seem to get to the cave at the right times to get eggs. Bred two from my dragons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

welcome back!

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Arcanasylvana
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hopefully one is the new black Dragon sprite. Still need to find mate for my 2 headed

*squints*
Yep, one of those eggs is definitely a different color. Yay!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Same pink egg I submitted- less than two days left on it. Hoping to hatch that sick green dragon D:

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*bounces*
User Image
good start of a shading job?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Walking time.

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image

Oo............Cute! I like it! Very wolf like in my opinion. Was that what you were going for?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image

Oo............Cute! I like it! Very wolf like in my opinion. Was that what you were going for?

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2252&st=0
I get to color/shade two dragons, lineart made from the work of one of the best spriters on the forums!

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image

I get to color/shade two dragons, lineart made from the work of one of the best spriters on the forums!

Oo! *claps happily as I look*
I really like the idea of a planet series! I think they look so good!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:27 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image

I get to shade Uranus and Mars, though I've put more work into Mars than Uranus..... going to pass out now

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

I get to shade Uranus and Mars, though I've put more work into Mars than Uranus..... going to pass out now

*puts comfy pillow under you*
Don't pass out! gonk Sleep is good but passing out bad. I can't wait to see your other shading and coloring jobs. I can't do computer coloring at all. I work in pencil and pen.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games