Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:34 pm
MDaylus

"Tony we will always find ourselves in trouble some where that is who we are. However I doubt it will be something we can not get ourselves out of." Loki chuckled. "Now what is it that you have planned for the day?" Loki questioned leaning into Tony. He wanted to make sure the man would be occupied when he left him to speak with his mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words. He was right of course, they’d always find trouble of some sort. Holding him close as the god leaned closer, he hummed. Hearing Loki’s question, he made a face, trying to think of something to do when all he wanted to do was curl up with Loki. “I don’t know…..I suppose there are some things I can wrap up in the lab….and I need to prepare DUMME for the drive to the mansion. He’d pout for days if I left him even for a day or two.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:29 pm
MDaylus

"When are you to take him?" Loki questioned. If the man was to take him this afternoon then it would be easier to drive him but if it was to be after the party then Loki could easily transport him. "what else? I do not wish to leave you alone if you will not be occupied when I must speak with my mother. I am sure one of the team would be willing to help you do something." Loki stated. He was still worried about the man and the nightmare, he wanted to make sure tony did not go to the mansion by himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I was thinking about taking him in the car when we head for the mansion.” Tony replied. When Loki continued to question him, Tony realized what he was doing and paused, a little surprised. Smiling softly after a moment, kissed Loki again. “I tell you what….let me read another of those magic book s you have on healing. I’ll work on my blueprints some more and I’ll be fine…..” he said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said he had been thinking of taking him in the car when they left for the mansion. Loki looked surprised when tony pulled him in for another kiss. "If that will be enough for you." Loki responded worrying his bottom lip. He wondered if he could have Bruce go down into the lab and work near the man. Just so someone would be near him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Cupping Loki’s cheek, Tony tilted his head. “Loki….I’m a big boy, I’ll be fine. I’ve been dealing with nightmares my whole life, nothing bad is going to happen.” He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked fully at Tony when the man cupped his cheek. "I know you are an adult Tony but I know what nightmares are like." Loki stated almost pleading. "I would stay with you all day if it was not for my talk with my mother and need to complete my costume." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled, resting his forehead against Loki’s, closing his eyes. “And I love you for that babe….more than I could ever say.” He said softly. Actually having someone actually wanting to take care of him was such an amazing thing, he almost didn’t know what to do. “What would make you happy? Do you want me to go hang out with the others or something?” he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 am
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit sheepish when Tony said that he loved him for such things. He looked even more sheepish when Tony asked what would make him happy. "I was thinking of asking at least Bruce to join you in the lab." Loki admitted softly. He knew it was silly but he couldn't help it and he knew if he were in the same boat Tony would either stay around him or make sure someone else was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “I’ll see if Bruce and Betty will be in the lab at all.” He smiled. Leaning in to kiss him again, he pushed some of Loki’s hair behind his ear. “I love you babe. Thank you for looking after me.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up at Tony when the man said that he would see if bruce and Betty were on the lab. He responded to the kiss pouring thankfulness through the bond. Leaning into the touch, he hummed in contentment. "I love you and thank you." Loki thanked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrapped his arms around Loki and hugged him tightly, soaking in more of his mate’s attention before the god disappeared. “So what are you going to talk to your mother about?” he asked lightly. He was impressed by how Loki managed to always have something to talk to the woman about.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed into tony as the man hugged him tightly. "Well I have to ask her about the apples, she likes to know about my week and I hers. But mainly I think we will discuss the coming holiday." Loki chuckled. He knew Tony thought it was impossible for the man to imagine what they could talk about week after week but he had spent centuries with the woman. There were many memories they could reminiscent over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “Have you asked her to come for Thanksgiving yet?’ he asked lightly, resting his head against Loki’s shoulder and listening to the vibration of his voice, the feeling of his chest rising and falling. He didn’t know how Loki could calm him so completely, but he did. Normally Tony would be locked in his lab, desperately trying to make something that would distract him from his nightmares, but Loki had calmed him as soon as he woke and was keeping him at ease.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 am
MDaylus

Lokishook his head when Tony asked if he had asked his mother to come to thanksgiving yet. "No I had planned on doing that today as well as asking her to send a missive to Hela asking if she should like to join us as well." Loki stated. He smiled as the man rested his head on the god's shoulder and relaxed a bit more. He felt more comfortable leaving Tony in such a state but he would still prefer Bruce around.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games