Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 pm
SubonicXP

Requiem of Whyspers

Griswold would spot Odd quickly enough, opening up his sinister maw wide to express something of a grin. Best he could do.

She nodded. "Just point me in the right direction and I think I can manage it." Kate gave a contented hum and rested folded her arms over one another, thinking about the aspects of the mission, "Will there be opposition? I mean, like, will anyone try to stop me?"

Upon feeling the other presence, Kate glanced about in a subtle manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:23 pm
misfortuneGB

She nodded. "Just point me in the right direction and I think I can manage it." Kate gave a contented hum and rested folded her arms over one another, thinking about the aspects of the mission, "Will there be opposition? I mean, like, will anyone try to stop me?"

Upon feeling the other presence, Kate glanced about in a subtle manner.

"It's possible you could encounter Team Flare grunts. Arwen, the one who put the device out there, encountered them the first time. So be prepared to battle if you have to. I can have Claydol teleport you directly to the Anistar City Pokemon Center when you're ready and he'll be waiting outside of the center for your return." He said to Kate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 pm
SubonicXP

"It's possible you could encounter Team Flare grunts. Arwen, the one who put the device out there, encountered them the first time. So be prepared to battle if you have to. I can have Claydol teleport you directly to the Anistar City Pokemon Center when you're ready and he'll be waiting outside of the center for your return." He said to Kate.

Kate nodded, looking down at herself before nodding. No use in getting dressed into something nice if she was going to get it dirty. "I mean, uh, I'm ready right now if you want. Like, I don't have anything planned for today. Or this week. Or month? Yeah."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 pm
Odd grinned at Griswold when the Spiritomb returned his greeting. Sub looks busy. Should I come back later? He sent to the Pokemon in his unspoken manner. While it was connected to Sub via their channeling bond, he should still be able to communicate with it on a spiritual level the way he did with his own Ghost-types, he thought.

After presenting said question, he noticed the young hybrid Sub was talking to looked nervous all of a sudden. How astute. So recently had her senses been awakened to chi and yet she could sense his presence already? She must be adapting to the changes fairly quickly. It had taken Kaya weeks to adjust to his new form after hybridization and Trish was still adjusting after the same time frame.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

misfortuneGB

"Good, Odd will go along with you. Won't you, Odd?" Sub spoke to the Channeler above him, not even bothering to look up. Did he know he was there the whole time? "Call it a gut instinct but I just think it would be a good idea if you had someone else with you." With that said Claydol teleported into the room and awaited for Kate and Odd to ready themselves so it could teleport them to the Anistar City Pokemon Center.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:22 pm
"Why do I bother trying to surprise you?" Odd asked the Dark channeler as he finally dropped down from the ceiling, landing beside Kate.

"This must be the new girl we sensed?" He wondered to himself, brushing his snowy hair out of his face to reveal his crimson colored eyes giving her a curious look. "Can't say I've ever seen a Poison-type hybrid around here." He admitted before finally giving a small shrug of indifference to Sub's request. "Sure, I've been getting bored lately anyway. Trying to avoid going to my room. It's getting close to that time of year and Jack just won't shut up about it." He told Sub, knowing the Snagems leader would know who he was talking about. He was the one who had charged him with looking after the troublemaker, after all.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Local Imp

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 am
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

Kate yelped upon seeing Odd, looking over the other curiously before attempting to size them up. "Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm Kate." Had she already introduced herself? Who knows, she was awkward as ever. Turning her attention back towards Sub, she gave a nod at the request and took a step towards the Claydol. "I'm ready if you are," Chimed the hybrud, glancing over back at Odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:42 pm
SubonicXP

A loud beeping tone would begin to blare from Sub's Snag, interrupting whatever he might have been doing at the moment. Moments later it would begin to display an image of Isaac, strangely wearing a white lab coat in place of his usual grey hoodie.

"Sub," he began without any preamble, "Why is GRAY messaging me about a destroyed lab that I need to fix? If I have to drop what I'm doing over at Devon and catch the next flight back to Kanto..." he left the sentence hanging as he raised an eyebrow inquiringly.  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:58 pm
Aile would look around the main room after emerging from the cells, cracking her knuckles. "Alright, there's that done... Where's Sub? He needs to know this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:00 pm
"Needs to know what?" Cera asked, sounding unamused as ever.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 pm
Sub would be in sitting in the main area at this point, or rather laying as he was sprawled out on the couch. When Aile came along he would barely raised his head and look in her direction, giving a little wave. "Yoohoo~ Over here!" He called out. That's when his SNAG would go off. "Ugh...what not?" He moaned as he answered the call. "Yello. Hey Isaac. GRAY? Uh...I'm not sure. That's a good question. I'll look into that right away."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:32 pm
The woman would raise an eyebrow at Sub sprawled out on the couch, an amused grin on her face. "Claiming the couch in your name, I see. Anyways, finished getting some information from our friend down there. Apparently, Devon hired him. He wasn't told the full reason why he was hired, only that they needed to grab Shadow Pokémon for them," she stated, eyeing Cera. "Does a smile ever- Hey, was that Isaac? And he's at Devon? Good, we can drag him back over here as well. It was starting to seem a little off not having him here to bemoan having his workspace demolished or his projects ruined. Or something. I dunno." She shugged, turning her head over to Sub's Snag when she heard Isaac. A small shrug went out before a near glare suddenly hit her face, a slight red tinge growing on it. "I need to have a talk with Arx at some point..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:38 pm
Espeon_Commander
The woman would raise an eyebrow at Sub sprawled out on the couch, an amused grin on her face. "Claiming the couch in your name, I see. Anyways, finished getting some information from our friend down there. Apparently, Devon hired him. He wasn't told the full reason why he was hired, only that they needed to grab Shadow Pokémon for them," she stated, eyeing Cera. "Does a smile ever- Hey, was that Isaac? And he's at Devon? Good, we can drag him back over here as well. It was starting to seem a little off not having him here to bemoan having his workspace demolished or his projects ruined. Or something. I dunno." She shugged, turning her head over to Sub's Snag when she heard Isaac. A small shrug went out before a near glare suddenly hit her face, a slight red tinge growing on it. "I need to have a talk with Arx at some point..."
"Sorry, ran out of those and cares to give quite a few months ago," Cera remarked. "I'm going to assume that was all you could get out of him. Maybe Blizz and I should've tried to help..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Espeon_Commander

"Wait," Isaac called out from the display on Sub's Snag, "Devon hired the Snatcher? To grab Shadow Pokemon? Why? All the research we have been doing was on Shadow Pokemon from Hoen," gesturing with a sweep of his arm, "Or so we have been told." Giving Sub a poignant look, he continued, "I'm gonna assume that you're gonna want to see Joseph Stone about this. I'll see if I can set up a meeting."

As Isaac's image reached to end the call, he stopped short."You know, now that I think about it," he muttered before quickly looking back at Sub. "I heard from the other Devon employees that Rhyme had a meeting with Stone not too long ago. Considering what we just found out, I think it's worth asking if she's made it back to HQ yet?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:04 pm
"Devon hired him? To capture Shadow Pokemon? Why? And why him? Did they know he had a Snag Machine?" There were still a million questions that needed to be answered and new ones just continue to pop up. When Isaac began to speak Sub raised up into a seated position, he had a feeling he was going to be leaving very soon as so might as well get ready.

"You're darn right I want to see Stone." Sub said, now standing up, preparing to hang up on Isaac. "Wait, Rhyme? What do they want with Rhyme? And for that matter, why was I not told she was meeting with Stone? GRAY, is Rhyme here?" The man called out to the AI.

"No, she is not. Her SNAG is unresponsive as well. Her last recorded location was Kalos, Route 18. Looks like she was in Terminus Cave when we lost contact with her SNAG." GRAY promptly replied to Sub.

"You get me a meeting with Stone, Isaac. He has a lot of questions to answer and we also have a certain rodent to find." With that said he hung up the call and turned to Aile. "Go meet with Stone and find out what you can. I want answers on the Steel Snatcher but right now our priority is finding Rhyme. Find out what she was doing in Terminus Cave and then head straight there and look around yourself. Take whoever you want with you. I'm going to ask our guest a few questions myself." And with that said Sub began to walk off.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games