Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xampyre Romanticide

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:39 am
NAME: Jacqui (But you can just call me "Xamp")
APPEARANCE: Does it really matter? If you really want to know, you can just go to my profile where I have pictures posted.
For forum sake; I'm a goth female. *shrug*
FAV. BANDS: Assemblage 23, Absurd Minds, E Nomine, 69 Eyes, Chumbawumba, Combichrist, David Bowie, Grendel, Dirty Sanchez, Edge of Dawn, Eisbrecher, Informatik, Marylin Manson, Neuroticfish, Rob Zombie, Otep, Birthday Massacre, Ramstein, Razed In Black, Rotersand, Run Level Zero, Stromkern, Tactical Sekt, The Last Dance, Voltaire, Zeromancer, Powerman 5000
(Anything goth/industrial)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art (I love it, and I'm good at it) Music, Writing, Subculture.
PERSONALITY: Cynical XD
PET PEEVES: Ignorance.
LIKES/DISLIKES: *points to everything above* I've pretty much covered it.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm goth! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:29 am
NAME: Jut call me Satan ^^
APPEARANCE:brown eyes and Awsome black hair...^^
FAV. BANDS: Il like the old metallica but i really listen to like heavy metal and anything else that i might like..... music is my life...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:music, video games, outdoor activities...anything that keeps me out of the house...
PERSONALITY: i'm pretty straight forward and i've been told that i'm a cool person to be around...
PET PEEVES: making jokes....
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like wierd people (pssst....i'm one of them) i really dont have any dislikes it's just that don't rub me the wrong way and we'll be cool otherwise i'm a easy going dude...and i like DOMO-Kun
REASON FOR JOINING: i love being social and meeting new people... domokun rofl  

satan-red

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:07 pm
FAV. BANDS: whatever I happen to be listening to at the time.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: fashion, crafts, the internet, and some other things.
PERSONALITY:hyper,weird, and occassionally obnoxious.
PET PEEVES: there aren't any I can think of at the moment.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like weponds, comics, music and art but I hate math, driving, tests, chores, cleaning, ...ect.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like to learn about various subcultures and admire them greatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 pm
NAME: Daniel (But everyone else calls me Damien)

APPEARANCE: Dark long hair, Piercings... dont remember my height and that. -_-'

FAV. BANDS: Most types of Metal

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Manga, Friends and so on

PERSONALITY: People besides my friends calls me Weird... ^-^'

PET PEEVES: People tho think they are above everyone else

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- Music, Animals, Art, Tattoos, Piercings, Games, TV (in general) Dislikes- Stupid people, That I dont have as much money as I want to have. ^^

REASON FOR JOINING: Felt kinda lonely here on Gaia and saw this guild while searching. And since I´m more to the...(Darth Vader's voice)... The Dark Side... I searched for Goth. And I found this and it looked nice. Well I cant remember anything else, but thats the main reason I think. ^-^'  

Damien the Fallen Angel

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 am
NAME: Kim
APPEARANCE:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: The 69 Eyes, Marilyn Manson, HIM, Deathstars, Wednesday 13, London After Midnight, Theatre of Tragedy
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Singing
PERSONALITY: Shy
PET PEEVES: Can't think of any at the moment, but I know theres a lot...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Nighttime, snow, darkness, graveyards, poetry, music
Dislikes: The thought of dying alone
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked cool...O.O;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:45 am
Name: Danai
Label: Gippie (part goth-part hippie)
Beliefs: Follower Of Jesus Christ...it is not a religion..it's a lifestyle.
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Reading, playing video games, and hanging with odd friends.
Favorite Music: Buckethead, Nightwish, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, As I Lay Dying, Coheed and Cambria, Dispatch, Primus, Serj Tankian, Norah Jones, Jack Johnson, Slayer, TOOL, and many many many others.
Odd Facts: I am a complete music freak! I live off of top ramen, energy drinks, and Music. I am very open minded and random. I am a weird girl who loves sword fighting and I'm not afraid to get hurt in the process. I am a part of the SCA which is where people from all over dress up and pretend to be part medieval society. We have Yule balls and have wars all over the United States. If you are interested check them out over the web. There are very few teens involved in it...and I would like to see more people my age join me. I am very friendly and I like to look at the bright side of life, but that does not mean I don't love darkness too. I am a follower of Jesus Christ...I believe that religion kills people through war and hate...I simply follow the basic rule of being a Christ follower..."Love thy neighbor as thy self". I do not force my point of view down other's throats.
Pet Peeves: People who lie and cheat. People who don't use their blinkers while driving. People who threaten my friends and family with hate and violence, and mean people in general.
Favorite Colors: Black, Blue, Green, and Maroon.
Feel Free to talk to me about anything...most of all music and Guitars. ^_^ Rock On and have a fantastic night!

tayravenlock

Drowned_in_a_teacup

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 pm
Name:Whatever you prefer
Appearance:Shoulder length blackish hair,brown eyes,maybe 5'1(not sure redface )
Fave Bands: Anything that sparks my interest,really, I just love music...
Personality:Wth friends-plays the idiot. With family-Apathetic. Here- Acts as I really am...
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Anime/Manga, reading...can't remember anything else right now...
Pet Peeves: Things that are out of order, people who sing along to music in the car when i'm with them, people talking when i'm trying to sleep...
Likes/Dislikes:erm, i'm pretty open Dislikes: Cruel people, My lack of talent,My bad memory, Tuna...
Reason for joining: well, I...umm...yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:58 pm
oops..guess i was suposted to put this
Name:Whitney, Winni, or baka
Appearance:sholder length brown/red/with blonde natural highlights hair, super pale, redish brown eyes*no joke they have red in them* 10 pounds over wight, 5feet 6inches
Fave Bands: Breaking benjamin, the red jumpsiut apparatus, the used, hellogoodbye, nighmare, malice mizer, secondhand seronade, scary kids scraing kids, fall out boy*not that much sence "beat it", cute is what we aim for, Panic! at the disco, evenessence, Atreyu, Afi, Finger Eleven, All american rejects, and underoath
Personality: Hyper, Quite, Shy, Fun, Muscially inclinded, Intalectual, Baka-ish hence forth the nickname Baka
Hobbies/Interests: Singing, Sketching, Internet, Reading, Swimming, Roller Bladeing, Music, Friends
Pet Peeves: Light I will only say this once! I....HATE....THE....SUN!! stressed
Likes/Dislikes:I like being with people but at the same time hate it so yeah I can be an a*****e just ask my dad lol xd
Reason for joining: I saw this and was like Hell yes a place to post my poems and talk about Edgar Allen Poe!! biggrin  

Coffee Makes You Fat

nautilus pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:07 pm
NAME: I prefer Nautilus
APPEARANCE: somewhat of a mess
FAV. BANDS (in no particular order): the Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, Siouxsie & the Banshees, the Cure, old-school Metallica, late-career Beatles, Iron Maiden, Tiamat, Emperor, Frozen Autumn, Skinny Puppy, some Sepultura, Christian Death, Sex Gang Children, Pink Floyd, the Sex Pistols, and Joy Division. Plus a lot more, but these are my favorites.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, a little art, fantasy and horror, and some early 1990's RPGs.
PERSONALITY: Can't tell for certain, but I suspect I'm slightly obnoxious when I do talk to people. I don't like my temper either.
PET PEEVES: Mainstream celebreties, because they get money coming out their nether-regions for standing in front of a camera (yes, this includes your beloved Manson). Also, spoiled children bother me a lot. And, I very much dislike politicians, because I'm a strong pacifist.
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Likes) Money. Good music. An enthralling novel. Sensible people. (Dislikes) Money. Radio-music (you know what I'm talking about). Sexualized fluff for entertainment. Insensible people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it would be interesting, and I have absolutely nothing to do. And I'm looking to learn some more about the subculture.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:37 am
NAME: Preferably Sai-Sai or Saiko
APPEARANCE: 5'9"
FAV. BANDS: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Techno...
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, Reading, Writing, Learning
RELIGION: Atheist
PERSONALITY: Brutally Honest, but Kind, Anti-Social, Morbid sense of humor, Sociopathic at times (?)
PET PEEVES: Colloquialisms, Slang, Bad Grammar, Excessive sexual undertones, Stuttering, Fidgeting, Staring
LIKES: Intelligent conversation, Morbid humor, Cleanliness, Being awake (Side-effect of years long depression, and the following inability to stay awake through-out teenage years, sometimes to the point of insomnia... or hypnophobia... sweatdrop ), Learning, Long words, Doing reckless things, (My) Unconventional addictions
DISLIKES: Know-it-alls, Pseudo-Intellectuals, Stereotypes, Fear, Stupidity, Ignorance, Denial, Liars, Disrespect, Pop Culture, The Sun
REASON FOR JOINING: Safe haven... Need I say more...  

GothickZombie

Corpse Paint

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:30 pm
NAME:Joel, you may refer to me as FC if you wish
APPEARANCE: 5'11 Steel grey eyes, Hair color tends to change alot
FAV. BANDS: Lamb of God, Deathstars, Slayer, Cradle of Filth, Catamania, Disturbed, As I lay Dieing, THree for Fallacy, Children Of Bodom, Devil Driver, I am Ghost, Within Temptation, Escape the fate, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Reading, Drawing, pool, darts, music, video games, vodka, Tearing apart idiots
PERSONALITY: Im Sarcastic,Live with it
PET PEEVES:Small children yelling and screaming around me, Idiots, asking to many questions
LIKES/DISLIKES:I like intelegent people, liturature, and people who don`t learn everything from wikipedia
I dislike n00bs, idiots, Buring art and books (school books are an exception) disrespect.
REASON FOR JOINING: It caught my intrest in the DIrectory

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:40 am
NAME: Michelle/Meebo
APPEARANCE: asian, black hair, tall (not really in the mood for elaborating)
FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, Lycia, Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, Offertorium, Daft Punk, Ministry, Scissor Sisters, Jamiroquai, Siouxsie and the Banshees, David Bowie, AFI, Dandy Warhols, Gorillaz, Naughty Zombies, and more.... (i like variety 3nodding )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, watching youtube, watching movies (admittedly, mostly lesbian-themed ones), drawing, playing the flute
PERSONALITY: varies alot with my mood; quiet or hyper ^^
PET PEEVES: people who try to be funny but fail miserably
DISLIKES: narrow minded people (not going to name any names here), posers
REASON FOR JOINING: to get to know more like-minded people.  

meebo.laughing

Brago Bellmond

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:17 am
NAME: Greg (Just call me Brago x3)
APPEARANCE: I'll throw up a good picture once I can get my camera working again Dx
FAV. BANDS: The Berzerker, All That Remains, Billy Talent, System of a Down, Lamb Of God, Disturbed, As I Lay Dieing, Coheed & Cambria, Metallica, Slayer, and quite a few more >.<
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sports, Gaia (obviously), Playing guitar, Playing Drums, Playing Bass
PERSONALITY: I'm a weird one. I have a wide range, from depressive to hyperactive, it all depends on how my day is and
PET PEEVES: Stereotypes, 'Gangsters'
LIKES: Raves, parties, staying up for days at a time, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Video games
DISLIKES: Things loud and annoying, Singing, narrow-minded people
REASON FOR JOINING: To get to know people, possibly expound on the musics I listen to.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:09 pm
Ello Ello everyone... Never been very good at introductions, so here you go!

NAME: Jessika, or Jessee, I really don't care how you spell it, by the way.
APPEARANCE: Petite, obnoxiously skinny, pale, black medium length hair that refuses to grow past my shoulders which is always worn with some sort of extensions, usually pink. As for my attire, it depends entirely on what I feel like that day, and what band I'm listening to... See my profile for a few pictures.
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows, Thoushaltnot, Voltaire, Psyclon Nine, Clan of Xymox, Nox Arcana, Blaqk Audo, The Birthday Massacre, Assemblage 23, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Epica, Tristania, Emilie Autumn, London After Midnight, ohGR, She Wants Revenge, Skinny Puppy, etc etc etc...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art [sketching, painting, drawing, charcoal, pen & ink]
PERSONALITY: I'm rather reserved until I get to know people, and then I open up. I'm sweet, ridiculous, hilarious, and always laughing at something.
PET PEEVES: Bad grammar, bad spelling, Bad music, and people going through my stuff.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dark boys, sweet friends, hot tea and cold, rainy weather. AND SALEM. heart Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, and people who copy me. Oh, and people with no clue how to type.. Gah.  

UHOHDELETED

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games