Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:41 am
his arm is still bleeding (back)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 am
B too. Welcome back, dude!) Juno looks at her, and tils his head, letting his sunglasses fall off easily to the floor and crashing into tiny pieces. His eyes have gone to a redish color, and his muclses keep tensing. "Stop? my friend.. this is just the begginning! Juno doesn't need you anymore... all he has is my own comforting voice.. not the one of a ... human-look-alike!" he yells, spatting the words like if they contained a disease.

Esuna goes beside Tomoe, holding her staff. "Looks like it's starting already... but you know the drill, Tomoe. Oh.. you don't have your Katana! .. We could try to employ physical force" she tells her, watching Juno getting ready to begin.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 am
Tomoe looks at 'Juno' and narrows her eyes. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HUMAN LOOK-ALIKE?" she said, feeling the increasing urge of pouncing on him. She breaths, trying to calm herself, and looks at Esuna. "Physical force... got it..." she muttered as she ran toward him, drawing out her claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:04 am
hey guys *walks past them his arm still bleeding he looks at tamehoe (sorry spelled wrong) * hey dont forget our deal  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am
(Welcome back Kaos! <3 ) 'Juno' smiles evilly, and readies himself, his fangs growing wider, and his eyes already turning into slits. "Prepare to die, miserable cheap human-like for an excuse!" he yells, making claws form out of his hands, and ready to catch her for the pounce.

Esuna sees him, and points her staff, sniper style. "I'm not going to miss this time.." she thinks, closing one eye to make it accurate.

Wait.. why.. why am i fighting Esuna...? ... She ...let her out of this.. this is my own fault...

No...She's trying to do you in.. look. .she even made a mirror image of Tomoe.. just to provoke you!

Is... is that.. .true? ....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:10 am
Tomoe keeps running toward him. "Sorry Sai! But I have to do this... Juno is transforming again!" she said. When she was just a foot appart from Juno, she leaped in the air and landed right behind him, scrtching his bak with her claws just as her feet touch the ground. "Stop mesing with Juno chan's mind!" she yelled angrily, crouching and doing a low spin kick, aiming to trip him.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 am
The felt the hit, and yelled in a screaming, high pitched tone, as one of his muscles burst open with one ofm the scorpion tendons, feeing the scratch and is tripped, falling on the floor. He snarls, and yells "Oh.. you're going to be speared right through your stomach, you little miscreant!" he yells in the same tone, gewtting up, his spine turning black and, in seconds flat, his spine turns into a throbbing living stinger.

Esuna keeps pointin at him, as her slow-but-deadly-crystal freeze spell flies towards Juno's spine, the only weak spot that could stop him completely. "Only the crystal freeze stops his cells... nothing else.. Tomoe.. come on, be carefull!" she yells

To.. Tomoe? ... Is... that her... but.. why is she attacking me? Juno thinks, inside his hollow shell.

That's because Esuna wants you to feel pity for her.. the hard way.... the other spirit says, watching him inside too, feeling the pain of the scratches.

... Tomoe.. Juno whispers inside, looking hopefully outside. Tomoe... be carefull! I'm coming...!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 am
realizes what is happening* what the?!!!!  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:28 am
irishdawg69
(Good luck in college man.)

Nightbane smiled weakly, "Don't worry about me. I'll be...fine. I don't want you to see it..there are just some things that shouldn't be seen. Please.." Nightbane did his best to put his hands on hers and hold them tightly, pulling her closely. He gave her a long kiss, "..I don't want you to get hurt."
tears ran down her face "i dont want to lose you will" she whispered kissing him "i want to be with you, i love you, i cant lose you.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:29 am
Tomoe nods toward Esuna. "Okay!" she said as she moved away from him. I'm going to distract him... that way Esuna can get a shot at him.... she thought as she did a backflip getting away from him. "I'd like to see you try!" she said, teasing him and trying to tick him off. "Come and get me you sad excuse for a 5 year old's nightmare!" she said, sticking her tounge out.  

La Petite Ange

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:34 am
unsheathes his great sword and rests it on his shoulder* grrrr  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
The 'Juno' gets up, and looks at her. ".... 5.. .year old's .. nightmare? " he says in a low voice, getting angrier. The monster feels something break, as his legs form many thick and long thendons, halfway through the transformation. He gets up on his hind legs, and bellows in anger, his face breaking into large pincers in his cheeks. Then, after a long pause, he begins to give her chase.

Esuna smirks a bit, knowing Tomoe is an expert at tricking people easily. "Sai, when he's weak enough, give him a what's-for at his stinger! But don't let it hurt you!" she yells, and the spell keeps flying, reaching Juno's location but missing him in the last second.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:52 am
Tomoe's eye widen as she sees him chasing him. she gets on all fours to run faster, trying get away from him, but is just really running in circles. She leaps onto a tree and smiles. "Hahaha! Can't touch this!" she said, shaking her behind and slapping it in a mocking way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 am
(lol kaos XD)  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 am
slashes hitting the stinger off*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games