Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:06 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Does your race not have males? How to you have children?" he asked, slowly swimming up to the edge.

"I.... really don't know.... remember, I've lived alone ever since i was six in this very same forest... so I never had any interactions with other beings..." she looked down, feeling a bit embarassed. "Trust me, I dont even now if my race does.... never seen another one of my kind.."

"Ah, right," he said, cursing himself for forgetting. "So...you don't know how children are made then, do you," he said, looking at her.

"Um......" blushes, feeling very embarassed. "No...... no i don't."

"Would you like me to explain it?" he asked, smiling as she blushed. "Since I know you probably don't want me to show you," he added, slightly laughing.

"Well... that depends... if you can then yes, show me... but if it's something dangerous or embarassing then you shouldn't..." she said, not quite understanding why he's laughing. "But I wouldn't mind an explination..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:08 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Does your race not have males? How to you have children?" he asked, slowly swimming up to the edge.

"I.... really don't know.... remember, I've lived alone ever since i was six in this very same forest... so I never had any interactions with other beings..." she looked down, feeling a bit embarassed. "Trust me, I dont even now if my race does.... never seen another one of my kind.."

"Ah, right," he said, cursing himself for forgetting. "So...you don't know how children are made then, do you," he said, looking at her.

"Would you like me to explain it?" he asked, smiling as she blushed. "Since I know you probably don't want me to show you," he added, slightly laughing.

"Well... that depends... if you can then yes, show me... but if it's something dangerous then you shouldn't..." she said, not quite understanding why he's laughing. "But I wouldn't mind an explination..."

"Well, I'd better explain it first," he said, still chuckling. "You see, when a male and female love each other and have certain feelings..." he said, continuing on, explaining it best he could to her.
(You really know how, right? 'Cause it's not something I can just post on a public RP hehe)  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Well... that depends... if you can then yes, show me... but if it's something dangerous then you shouldn't..." she said, not quite understanding why he's laughing. "But I wouldn't mind an explination..."

"Well, I'd better explain it first," he said, still chuckling. "You see, when a male and female love each other and have certain feelings..." he said, continuing on, explaining it best he could to her.
(You really know how, right? 'Cause it's not something I can just post on a public RP hehe)

(duh XD lol I know you can't lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:11 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Blushes like mad. "So... that.. and... that... is... for.... that... and..... oh... so...... erm..... y-yes.... t-thanks..." looks very surprised and shocked. "I'd never would've guessed...."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Blushes like mad. "So... that.. and... that... is... for.... that... and..... oh... so...... erm..... y-yes.... t-thanks..." looks very surprised and shocked. "I'd never would've guessed...."

"Haha, you're welcome," he said, laughing at her response. "I've never really found love, so I haven't done anything like that..." he said, staring off into space.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:15 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Haha, you're welcome," he said, laughing at her response. "I've never really found love, so I haven't done anything like that..." he said, staring off into space.

"Well... as you might have figured out by now... neither have I...." she said, still blushing slightly. Takes off boots and places her feet inside the hot spring water.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:16 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Well... as you might have figured out by now... neither have I...." she said, still blushing slightly. Takes off boots and places her feet inside the hot spring water.

"Yeah, kind of figured," he said, smiling up at her. "Don't know if I ever will though..." he said, remembering his times with the King and everything bad he's done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yeah, kind of figured," he said, smiling up at her. "Don't know if I ever will though..." he said, remembering his times with the King and everything bad he's done.

"Ah... don't say that... the past is past.... you'll never know what will happen in the future," she said smiling slightly to him. Wiggles her toes in the water. "Ah... that's relaxing..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ah... don't say that... the past is past.... you'll never know what will happen in the future," she said smiling slightly to him. Wiggles her toes in the water. "Ah... that's relaxing..."

"I know, I love hot springs," he said, moving next to her feet. "So, do you think you've ever felt that way around someone?" he asked, looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:24 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I know, I love hot springs," he said, moving next to her feet. "So, do you think you've ever felt that way around someone?" he asked, looking up at her.

She looks down to him, puts on a thoughtful face and shakes her head. "No.... not that I can think off..." smiles slightly. "I've only care for a few people... and you?" she asks looking at him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:27 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She looks down to him, puts on a thoughtful face and shakes her head. "No.... not that I can think off..." smiles slightly. "I've only care for a few people... "

"Yeah...I've never really cared for anyone but myself....till I joined this group...and got to talking with some of the members," he said, his face turning a little red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She looks down to him, puts on a thoughtful face and shakes her head. "No.... not that I can think off..." smiles slightly. "I've only care for a few people... "

"Yeah...I've never really cared for anyone but myself....till I joined this group...and got to talking with some of the members," he said, his face turning a little red.

"Oh, that's good. I've learned that is always good to care for someone... it always makes you stronger..." she said, smiling at him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:35 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh, that's good. I've learned that is always good to care for someone... it always makes you stronger..." she said, smiling at him.

"True," he said, smiling. "So, would you like to join me in the hot spring?" he asked, playing around with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"True," he said, smiling. "So, would you like to join me in the hot spring?" he asked, playing around with her.

"Well.... do i have to take my clothes off...?" blushes very embarassed. "I... don't think that would be appropiate, right...?"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:40 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Well.... do i have to take my clothes off...?" blushes very embarassed. "I... don't think that would be appropiate, right...?"

"Hehe, I was only playing with you," he said, smiling at her. "You can come in if you want though, clothed or not."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games