Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:13 pm
Oh goody..... I'm in a lot of deep **** now. My computer, with my english work overheated while I was sleeping and turned off.... with my work unsaved.... and it was due yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:26 pm
Crenn
Oh goody..... I'm in a lot of deep **** now. My computer, with my english work overheated while I was sleeping and turned off.... with my work unsaved.... and it was due yesterday.
Oh God.

One rule to computers

SAVE EVERY TEN SECONDS. This, if nothing else, will help you to succeed in whatever academic goals you have. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING is more frustrating than having your comp s**t out on you when you're just about to finish a paper and you haven't saved it for ages. That's why I save my stuff I'm working on every ten seconds. It's a safeguard.  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:14 pm
.-. Why dosen't anyone belive me? Thats such BS.

On a diffrent subject, i'm tired, and bored, and...irritable.

I find my weakness is my obsessions and after talking to my theripist yesterday, i'm not alowed to go to petco anymore, and i'm to get rid of any animals i dont activly spend time with daily. She wants me to cut down, save for my fish. I can have as many fish as I want. but as far as pets, she wants me to cut down to ten.

Not including my fish I have 12, i think. I'm not forgetting anyone am I...?
Five cats, three rats, a bearded dragon, a ferret, a leopard gecko and a ball python.
yeah thats twelve..

Being that i'd like another ferret, I'm going to get rid of my three rats, since I don't spend time with them. I feel sick, honestly. I really don't want to, but am I even doing them any good? I'm thinking I'll try to keep them, but i don't know. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm
Sorry you have to cut down on your pets. It would probably be for the best though to give away those that don't get the attention they need. Even if they're well cared for.  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:42 pm
They are, indeed well cared for, theyre the biggest, nicest rats i've ever seen. I belive they are happy, since they scare me offten by boggleing they're eyes out ( a rat sign meaning they're happy.) but I don't spend much time with them. Sigh. :< I don't know - where should I take them? I don't want them scared and alone..sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:09 pm
My day is just getting better and better. stare

After breakdown on the train about my english work, I told my dad that I had finished only 1 of my 2 pieces, he tried to calm me down and suggested that we talk about it and get off at greensborough. He phoned home and told my mother what happened and asked her if she could come and pick both of us up and drive me to school.
When she finally arrived I got it and started using my dad's laptop while my mother yelled at me for a while and stopped. Anyway, I've talked to my english teacher and she's given me until the end of the day.

Tally so far... 2 nervous breakdowns, including one in front of the teacher, 1 major heahache, etc.

Also, as a result of this, I've been banned from my laptop so I won't be on as much, but I'll try to get on when I can. I'm planning to clean part of my room so I can work there at my desk where I can access my other computer. Well... that's all guys, see you later.

PS. Rain, It's unlikely I'll be on tonight.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:52 pm
Crenn
My day is just getting better and better. stare

After breakdown on the train about my english work, I told my dad that I had finished only 1 of my 2 pieces, he tried to calm me down and suggested that we talk about it and get off at greensborough. He phoned home and told my mother what happened and asked her if she could come and pick both of us up and drive me to school.
When she finally arrived I got it and started using my dad's laptop while my mother yelled at me for a while and stopped. Anyway, I've talked to my english teacher and she's given me until the end of the day.

Tally so far... 2 nervous breakdowns, including one in front of the teacher, 1 major heahache, etc.

Also, as a result of this, I've been banned from my laptop so I won't be on as much, but I'll try to get on when I can. I'm planning to clean part of my room so I can work there at my desk where I can access my other computer. Well... that's all guys, see you later.

PS. Rain, It's unlikely I'll be on tonight.

Poor Crenn! I really hope everything works out for you. It sounds like your mom just didn't understand you predicament, though. Did you tell her that what happened was.....(slightly) unavoidable?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:58 pm
I've been thinking a lot today on the subject of dying. I mean...I don't have many, if at all..real life friends and most of them are on line. So what if I die? My mate lives half way around he world and I doubt my parents would even let him know. So what would happen? No one would wonder and then in a few months, they'll have forgotten I ever existed and life will go on?  

Rainey_angel81

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:19 pm
Rainey_angel81
I've been thinking a lot today on the subject of dying. I mean...I don't have many, if at all..real life friends and most of them are on line. So what if I die? My mate lives half way around he world and I doubt my parents would even let him know. So what would happen? No one would wonder and then in a few months, they'll have forgotten I ever existed and life will go on?

I've wondered the same thing at some point. I wouldn't have any idea how my online friends would find out if I died. But I highly doubt your loved ones, friends and mate would ever forget you. They all would miss you terribly. Yeah, life would move on, but if they love you, they would never forget you and you would always hold a place in their heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:21 pm
Sirus Jin
Rainey_angel81

I've wondered the same thing at some point. I wouldn't have any idea how my online friends would find out if I died. But I highly doubt your loved ones, friends and mate would ever forget you. They all would miss you terribly. Yeah, life would move on, but if they love you, they would never forget you and you would always hold a place in their heart.

You'll all know I'm about to die when I start giving away money and items to people for no good reason. o.o

No, if I'm gone for like.....three months and I don't show up here, it's a safe assumption to make that I'm either dead or incarcerated. XP  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:26 pm
You guys would definitely know if I died. My IRL friends who are on Gaia, a few of whom are in here, would probably make it known.

But, that's not gonna happen for a looooong time razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Af Mas
You guys would definitely know if I died. My IRL friends who are on Gaia, a few of whom are in here, would probably make it known.

Good *snugs*

Dying is definetly far from my mind, I'm too busy thinking about college.  

Sirus Jin

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:31 pm
Sirus Jin
Af Mas

Good *snugs*

Dying is definetly far from my mind, I'm too busy thinking about college.

I'm thinking the same thing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:32 pm
I wondered about that too. I have a friend in real life on Gaia, and she is in the guild, but she doesn't really ever hang out here so I'm not sure if word would get to any of you guys. I would just go poofel. XP  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:48 pm
It depends on the circumstance. If I knew, I'd simply put "it was nice knowing you guys. I'm dieing at on so bye!"

I'm not to worried about it. I'd like to leave my mark, and i'll do anything in the world to leave it in some insignificant way that no one will ever really care about, but I hope someone other then my family would miss me.

You know, I wonder if i've ever effected anyone, that may cause a ripple in some way. I know that the image of somone, like, lets say..something small. Somone remembering me, and saying "I haven't seen you in forever! how have you been?" when i never really knew them well. It makes me think, wonder, and I really appreciate it. So I often wonder if i've ever done the same thing before.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT: Snakes on a plane.
I'm going to kill the director. Simply. Dose anyone know how this movie is going to affect the idiots who already have a horrable idea of what snakes really are? Ugh.

...and...another note. .. "Americas Got Tallent" Wow. "LEONIDE THE MAGNIFICENT" oh my god. Just oh my god. This guy has got to win. Wow. Just wow. Thats all I can say. GREEN AND BLACK. This is the best guy i've ever seen. He is so awesome, just. oh god. Wow.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games