Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:28 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
-jumps back quickly- Yeah...I'm not either...I just passed out after drinking an energy drink, so I think it's still in my system..

*ears press flat against her head* Sorry.....So now I'll just have to try Mountain Dew. I have three different flavors of the stuff.

-gasps- Voltage is the greatest! Drink that one if you have it. ^-^

*laughs* That's what I'm drinking right now! I have two cases of it.

Oh...you lucky person!...-lets out a sigh and sips on his coke- I don't have any money...so I can't buy any..

*smiles and offers him a sip* My mom buys soda when they're on sale, so we're always stocked up on them.....Though we need to get more Pepsi.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
-jumps back quickly- Yeah...I'm not either...I just passed out after drinking an energy drink, so I think it's still in my system..

*ears press flat against her head* Sorry.....So now I'll just have to try Mountain Dew. I have three different flavors of the stuff.

Oh...you lucky person!...-lets out a sigh and sips on his coke- I don't have any money...so I can't buy any..

*smiles and offers him a sip* My mom buys soda when they're on sale, so we're always stocked up on them.....Though we need to get more Pepsi.

-takes a sip happily and then sits down next to her- Ohohoho....sooo goood. You're lucky, the only soda my mom ever buys is coke. I like it, but it gets old after a while...

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

-takes a sip happily and then sits down next to her- Ohohoho....sooo goood. You're lucky, the only soda my mom ever buys is coke. I like it, but it gets old after a while...

*laughs as she smiles* My mom gets coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and Rootbeer when it's buy 2 get 3 free or some deal like that.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 am

Holy crap! ...so much caffiene....O_O -drools-

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 am

Wolfmir

*hands him a napkin* I know. And we still have plenty of Mountain Dew left until mom goes and buys more.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

*hands him a napkin* I know. And we still have plenty of Mountain Dew left until mom goes and buys more.

-wipes his mouth with it and then drops to the floor, holding her leg like a child- Can I come live with you? Please!?

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:08 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

-wipes his mouth with it and then drops to the floor, holding her leg like a child- Can I come live with you? Please!?

*pets his head* I don't know how'd my mom would react to that. But we do have an extra bed.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:13 am

-smiles with his tongue hanging out- Okay.

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:19 am

Wolfmir

*huggles* You're a funny wolf.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

-cuddles- Yeah...I get that a lot..

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

*snuggles close* A lot of my friends say I have a kind personality. I guess it's because I act like a soundboard to them when they have a problem.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

*snuggles close* A lot of my friends say I have a kind personality. I guess it's because I act like a soundboard to them when they have a problem.

-smiles happily and cuddles more- You are nice...and warm too. But its nice to have someone to talk to...so I say be happy that you can be there for them

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

-smiles happily and cuddles more- You are nice...and warm too. But its nice to have someone to talk to...so I say be happy that you can be there for them

*smiles* Well, I'm nice when I need to be. But there's one thing they say that I agree with.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 am

What might that one thing be?

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

Wolfmir
What might that one thing be?

I'm a pretty good singer.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games