Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
What might that one thing be?

I'm a pretty good singer.

That's cool. I can sing...but my friends say that I have a slightly frightening singing voice...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
What might that one thing be?

I'm a pretty good singer.

That's cool. I can sing...but my friends say that I have a slightly frightening singing voice...

How frightening?

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 am

Dunno...they just say that its sounds really dark and have to look around the room to make sure that it's not something else....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 am

Wolfmir
Dunno...they just say that its sounds really dark and have to look around the room to make sure that it's not something else....

My voice blends perfectly with certain songs, so they have to look at me to see if I'm actually singing or if it's just the music.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

My voice blends perfectly with certain songs, so they have to look at me to see if I'm actually singing or if it's just the music.

Nice. They tend to find it really scary that I can change my voice to match how the song changes...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

Nice. They tend to find it really scary that I can change my voice to match how the song changes...

Ooh.....We ought to get together and really scare them. *smirks as she starts planning*

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 am

Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

Ooh.....We ought to get together and really scare them. *smirks as she starts planning*

Oh geez. This is gonna end in a lot of furs peeing their pants and hiding in the corner...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 am

Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir
Lunaria Canis
Wolfmir

Oh geez. This is gonna end in a lot of furs peeing their pants and hiding in the corner...

That may happen, who knows?

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 am

Either way it may be funny
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am

Wolfmir
Either way it may be funny

Exactly.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 am

I can play the drums.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 am

I can play a little piano, but only a couple songs from video games I learned by ear.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm

I use to be able to play the bass and drums...but I had to give them up...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Wolfmir
I use to be able to play the bass and drums...but I had to give them up...

Why did you have to give them up?

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Wolfmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:57 pm

They got too expensive and too loud so my parents sold them...
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games