Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:07 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Jaden_Ordo
Beowulf fell behind his shield, being killed by his fire. It was one of his soldiers that saved him and they slayed the dragon together.
Point is he still killed the dragon, I don't need the story told to me, I have read it quite enough.

And you're an Obstinant a** who continues to b***h about beowulf in a Star wars guild.
So shut your trap already. Cantina or not, this aint the place for Beowulf worship. Its a place for Crix worship.
Why?
because Crix is Star Wars. If Beowulf were a wookiee, then you could go on and on about him. But he isnt and will never be.
He's not Star Wars. So take your comparisons elsewhere.
You brought up Bruce Lee so I bring up Beowulf. Don't bring your out of Star Wars people into this and then tell me not to bring in mine. Besides I never liked Crix all that much anyway.

And I don't like the fact you're smoking and attempting to grow muttonchops.
Whats your point?
Someone's testy tonight. I think you need a hug Cale. *Hugs Cale*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Jaden_Ordo
Beowulf fell behind his shield, being killed by his fire. It was one of his soldiers that saved him and they slayed the dragon together.
Point is he still killed the dragon, I don't need the story told to me, I have read it quite enough.

And you're an Obstinant a** who continues to b***h about beowulf in a Star wars guild.
So shut your trap already. Cantina or not, this aint the place for Beowulf worship. Its a place for Crix worship.
Why?
because Crix is Star Wars. If Beowulf were a wookiee, then you could go on and on about him. But he isnt and will never be.
You brought up Bruce Lee so I bring up Beowulf. Don't bring your out of Star Wars people into this and then tell me not to bring in mine. Besides I never liked Crix all that much anyway.

Whats your point?

*Shoots Johnny*
I always knew you were Gay. Unfortunately for you I'm not.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:10 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Why?

Whats your point?

*Shoots Johnny*
I ain;t gay, a hug is a friendly show of affection. If you are so paranoid about others being gay you may be gay yourself Cale. I don't concern myself with others sexuality. Homophobe.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:13 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Why?

Whats your point?

*Shoots Johnny*
I ain;t gay, a hug is a friendly show of affection. If you are so paranoid about others being gay you may be gay yourself Cale. I don't concern myself with others sexuality. Homophobe.

See, if I knew you were a real man, then I'd accept a comraderly hug.
Unfortunately thats not the case as Ive witnessed far more feminine aspects of your personality than masculine.
As to my homophobia, it only extends to my dislike of the idea that someone wants to put their lichtasber up my exaust port. Gays can do whatever the hell they want as long as they stop comming on to me.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

Whats your point?

*Shoots Johnny*

See, if I knew you were a real man, then I'd accept a comraderly hug.
Unfortunately thats not the case as Ive witnessed far more feminine aspects of your personality than masculine.
As to my homophobia, it only extends to my dislike of the idea that someone wants to put their lichtasber up my exaust port. Gays can do whatever the hell they want as long as they stop comming on to me.
You seem fairly angry tonight, I think I am going to let you cool down before I talk to you , no use talking to you when you are pissed off. All you do is insult people, especially friends.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:20 pm

I'm pissed off because you're comparing beowulf to crix madine.
Its about the same as comparing Genji to George W Bush.
You cant Compare a Legendary Nordic warrior to a Special Ops God. Theres no comparison or room to. Its comparing things not even in the same category as one another.
At least with Bruce Lee theres a connection, as Crix Madine spawned from a similarity I say between the Character and Actor who portrayed Crix and former Bruce Lee student Chuck Norris.
But with Beowulf there is no connection.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 pm

Cale Darksun
I'm pissed off because you're comparing beowulf to crix madine.
Its about the same as comparing Genji to George W Bush.
You cant Compare a Legendary Nordic warrior to a Special Ops God. Theres no comparison or room to. Its comparing things not even in the same category as one another.
At least with Bruce Lee theres a connection, as Crix Madine spawned from a similarity I say between the Character and Actor who portrayed Crix and former Bruce Lee student Chuck Norris.
But with Beowulf there is no connection.
I have it on good authority that Beowulf looked exactly like Chuck Norris. See the comparison now?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Who's authority? Because now it sounds like you're grasping at straws.

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:25 pm

Cale Darksun
Capn Deep Blusi
Cale Darksun
Capn Deep Blusi
Well, what do you propose we talk about? How cool lava lamps are when you're stoned?

*Pimp slaps Deep Blusi*
I don't care how bad a** you think Lafar Jones is, to compare him with Crix Madine is blasphemy.
You best watch your tounge Heretic, lest you face the wrath of Crix.

Ha! Blasphemy is for people who only have one religion.

In this guild there is only one.
The Chuch of Crix.
As the CrixPope, it falls on me to slap around the lot of you until you realize how great Crix is.
There is only one man in history who could possibly compare to Crix Madine. And Even he does not compare. He Surpasses.
But you would not know of this man. And it is a shame as well.
Bold section opens this up to other people. Reword what you say if you don't want me (a known Beowulf fanboy) to go all Beowulf fanboy on this.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm

Cale Darksun
Mine, when I read Beowulf I see Chuck Norris, that count's for something doesn't it?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Mine, when I read Beowulf I see Chuck Norris, that count's for something doesn't it?

No.
That counts about as much to me as my opinion of your Mutton chops counts to you.
(Though I really want you to stop smoking, I can live with the mutton chops.)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:29 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

No.
That counts about as much to me as my opinion of your Mutton chops counts to you.
If it makes you feel better I don't really like smoking cigarettes and I haven't smoked my pipe in two weeks. It is a rare thing for me to smoke my pipe.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:31 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

No.
If it makes you feel better I don't really like smoking cigarettes and I haven't smoked my pipe in two weeks. It is a rare thing for me to smoke my pipe.

As a friend concerned for your well being, as well as speaking for the rest of the West Point Knights, I still would feel better about you not smoking at all.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun

No.

As a friend concerned for your well being, as well as speaking for the rest of the West Point Knights, I still would feel better about you not smoking at all.
I know, well you and Ral at least, Dover told me he doesn't care. All I can promise you right now is that I will keep it to a minimum.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 pm

*sigh*

Cale, seriously. Take a chill pill. Honestly, its that kind of incessant attenuating textual fisticuffs which get you in so much trouble in the first place.

Go kick a puppy or something.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games