Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:43 am

Salen-Stormwing
Mmm. Italian pasta. Mmm. I'm hungry. domokun

Hi Vincent, Hey Gabriel. Dook!
Hey Salen Love the New head Gear you've got there.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:44 am

Vincent R. Starwind
DoomNeko
Vincent R. Starwind
Man why oh sweet geebus why do I come here...to find inner piece...a safe spot to land, I know...Its to see what walking dinners look like, nah I'm kiddin, wassup ya'll? talk2hand

Stuff and pics mostly. ~ points to previous posts ~
You showed me that like the other mornin and it did indeed make me laugh XD then I did you a pic, remember oh lil' one ^..~

Indeed, but theseother recent pics? Those you haven't seen ^.~

Sonya Khatsworth

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:45 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Hey Vinnie how ya doing.
I'm doing sweet Gabriel, pumping out adult rated pics like there's no tommorow...well I was no I'm on a break till sunday XD but thanks for askin' , yaself lil buddarino? and Hi to the Racoon guy since I hardly know you ._.;
My scanner Is being a complete and utter b***h I swar Its Posesed, and Fur Affinity is down again.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:47 am

DoomNeko
Vincent R. Starwind
DoomNeko
Vincent R. Starwind
Man why oh sweet geebus why do I come here...to find inner piece...a safe spot to land, I know...Its to see what walking dinners look like, nah I'm kiddin, wassup ya'll? talk2hand

Stuff and pics mostly. ~ points to previous posts ~
You showed me that like the other mornin and it did indeed make me laugh XD then I did you a pic, remember oh lil' one ^..~

Indeed, but theseother recent pics? Those you haven't seen ^.~
I'll bite you in a minute O..o; But I will see everything one day, when I have more time to myself or for me and my mate ;..;

@ Gabriel Fawkes: I know man I know, I posessed your scanner...thought it'd be fun like but obviously it hasn't tried to eat your brain yet >..
Edit: And yes, hackers are ******** on FA

Vinnie Outlaw

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:52 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing

Thanks. biggrin Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to add more gold into my outfit to match it. The Martial arts red & gold top work well, but I'm trying not to go that way, since its not very ferrety. Or 'cubi-ish. Hehe. I heart my headwingies though.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:53 am

Vincent R. Starwind

ok thats it I'm going to kill them. I was going to update my user page.

Gabriel Fawkes

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:55 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Vincent R. Starwind

ok thats it I'm going to kill them. I was going to update my user page.
Dude its hackers...nobody will ever be able to stop them, just accept that they are losers with nothnig better to do in there lives and get on with it ^..^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:58 am

Salen-Stormwing
Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing

Thanks. biggrin Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to add more gold into my outfit to match it. The Martial arts red & gold top work well, but I'm trying not to go that way, since its not very ferrety. Or 'cubi-ish. Hehe. I heart my headwingies though.
god your starting to look Like a Character form the Dan and Mab's webcomic.

Gabriel Fawkes

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:08 am

Anyway, jettin' .. anybody want anything jsut pm me...er..yeah *booms and is gone flying*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:11 am

Later man.

Gabriel Fawkes

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:12 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Later man.
*swoops over and waves* Adios ^..^ *booms again and is gone faster than your special effects enterprise warp drive XD*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:12 am

*bounces in*Hello all! How goes it? =^^=

Kaliandria

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:32 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:42 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing

Heheh. Well, actually...

User Image

I think I look a lot more like a character from DMFA than you think. wink Hehe. Thats the conbadge button Miss Mab did for me this Year. I get it in less than 2 weeks.

And I can buy my CHEWIE sash beause I won 3293 tickets off of 120 tokens! DANCING TIME! rofl heart

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:46 am

Salen-Stormwing
Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing

Heheh. Well, actually...

User Image

I think I look a lot more like a character from DMFA than you think. wink Hehe. Thats the conbadge button Miss Mab did for me this Year. I get it in less than 2 weeks.

And I can buy my CHEWIE sash beause I won 3293 tickets off of 120 tokens! DANCING TIME! rofl heart
you lucky Basturd
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games