Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Echo smiles "its okay Scott, we could always try for a boy later in the future" she tries to stand

Strike puts scott over his shoulder "well, lets go, we could all use a good nights rest"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:10 pm
kat growled at charlie and she held alex tightly "come on guys lets go 2 the cottage"  

ikat-kun

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
Echo smiles "its okay Scott, we could always try for a boy later in the future" she tries to stand

Strike puts scott over his shoulder "well, lets go, we could all use a good nights rest"

kat ran slowly so echo and strike could keep up then she stoped in front of the cottage "ok we can rest here" she said walking in she saw 5 beds  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:15 pm
Echo walks over to one of the beds, she lays down on the side and curls up, holding baby beside her "Night everyone" she said. She looks at the baby, noticing that she was asleep, she smiles and kisses her forhead before closing her own eyes  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm
"you go 2 sleep strike ill keep watch tonight" kat said siting on one of the beds  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:19 pm
"u sure?" he asked setting scott down on the same bed as echo's "im not that tired, why dont you sleep? ill watch alex as well' he walks over and pets him, he sits beside her  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:21 pm
"im not tired either...you need rest dont worry go 2 sleep" kat said smileing and she leaned over and kissed his cheek then she handed him alex and she pushed him down so he was lieing on the bed with alex "rest ok" she said siting beside them  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:25 pm
he tugs her arm and pulls her down with them "you dont have to sleep, but at least lay with us" he said pouting, Alex was looking at her with those puppy eyes, like he understood what they were saying
(well i gotta go, got taks 2morrow n it sux, so G'Night Kat n Walt"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:29 pm
"fine" kat whsipered curling up beside them she pet alex gently
(me 2 g2g night niiiggghhht)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:50 pm
(soooooo boooorrreeeddd soooommmeeeooonnnneee poooosssttt pweeeaasseeee!) (wow that was annoying 2 do xd annoying 2 read i bet)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:53 pm
(haha lolz)

Strike smiles "thank you"
Alex smiles, licks her face and curls up against her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 pm
Bane and rose leaf stared at them for a moment "so what are we going to do now?" bane asked.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:59 pm
"easy,were gonna line up and jump off a cliff seeing who dies first" kat said jokenly
"hell i dont know you got any ideas lovaboy(bane)?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:02 pm
Strike shruggs in his sleep "i dont know" he mutters yawning  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Bane rubbed his neck, "i dont know but im tired" he said. A bandage was around his neck. Rose leaf sat next to echo and looked at her baby, "so what ya name her?" she asked wiggling her finger in front of the baby.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games