Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 am
Um..uhuh...welcome *^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm
Awww...you two are just SUCH a cute couple! whee

(The Internet is Made of Cats Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8VTeDHjcM&feature=video_response )  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am
That video is strangely frightening, yet amusing.
XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:18 am
Amara Su
XD

I don't see how it's frightening, I think it's HILARIOUS. It all makes perfect sense now! whee

Grining she whispers into Eliza's ear, "Prepare for a very fun surprise my friend. You earned this." With that she pushes Amara-chan lightly towards Eliza and whispers into her ear, "It's time to give Eliza-chan here a great kiss on the lips. Make it good, since it's his surprise prize" twisted heart heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Amara Su
XD

I don't see how it's frightening, I think it's HILARIOUS. It all makes perfect sense now! whee

Grining she whispers into Eliza's ear, "Prepare for a very fun surprise my friend. You earned this." With that she pushes Amara-chan lightly towards Eliza and whispers into her ear, "It's time to give Eliza-chan here a great kiss on the lips. Make it good, since it's his surprise prize" twisted heart heart
*Gives Aya-chan a pointed glance, then blushes, leaning in to whisper to Eliza*

Surprise...

*Placing a hand gently on his cheek, she leans and and gives him a long, lingering kiss.*
redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 pm
Eliza gently embraces Amara and returns the kiss, He smiles warmly after...blushing profusely. "..." (speechless) redface  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 pm
She grins and giggles at the cute blushing couple, before she grins at Eliza. "So...that was some 2nd place prize there, eh my friend? I hope that you two really enjoy yourselves, as you two look really cute together" She giggles with that and smiles happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm
*returns back to them* Anybody care for something else sweatdrop  

Snowspartan1399

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Snowspartan1399

She turns to Spartan and gasps loudly. "Oh my now THAT is SUCH a cute and precious look for you Spartan! I think you look GREAT!" She squeals a little as she takes in the look, before breaking out her camera and taking a few pictures. "I'll take a pink alcoholic drink. Just make sure it's at least 20 proof though..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Snowspartan1399

She turns to Spartan and gasps loudly. "Oh my now THAT is SUCH a cute and precious look for you Spartan! I think you look GREAT!" She squeals a little as she takes in the look, before breaking out her camera and taking a few pictures. "I'll take a pink alcoholic drink. Just make sure it's at least 20 proof though..."

redface Umm yesh Miss, Right away Miss *runs off to the kitchen*  

Snowspartan1399

Amara Su

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Elzingaiv
Eliza gently embraces Amara and returns the kiss, He smiles warmly after...blushing profusely. "..." (speechless) redface
*Giggles, blushing, looking over at Aya-chan*
I believe he found it a worthwhile prize...
^^
*Rests her head on his shoulder, softly purring*
Ayanami Rei First Child
That is quite the outfit, isn't it?
X3

Oh, and beer is 20 proof...liquor starts around 30 - you should get something 50 or 60 proof!
surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm
"Oh my you're right! Be sure to make it 50 proof! That should make things interesting" She then turns and grins at Amara-chan, "My you certainly ARE the sexy tigress aren't you? I think you might have broke your new boyfriend...he hasn't said anything in awhile." She giggles softly and rests her head on Amara's shoulder.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
"Oh my you're right! Be sure to make it 50 proof! That should make things interesting" She then turns and grins at Amara-chan, "My you certainly ARE the sexy tigress aren't you? I think you might have broke your new boyfriend...he hasn't said anything in awhile." She giggles softly and rests her head on Amara's shoulder.
Sexy...tigress? Me?
redface

*Giggles at the thought*

Snowy! Make that three!
^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm
"Well you are a Tigress, and that WAS as cute as it was sexy! So you get to be a sexy tigress! That or a smexily cute aggressive girl" She giggles softly and wraps her arms around Amara's legs. "Just where ARE our drinks anyhow? That waitress with the super cute outfit should be back by now..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm
Hey there! It's P_Tama! I'm new (duh >.<) and I'm saying HI!  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games