Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:50 pm

omg the Blues Brothers is on.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:53 pm

Marshu
It's head just sways and his ears dance, it's simple but so entertaining I could watch that thing for ever! and the lights on the head are always diferent. And if you let it jam to your tunes for long enough it makes it's own little song for you.

I wana get one now XD

In 2 years, those dogs will be killed off by newer versions that come equiped with attack claws for "protection." Or rather, killing off all competition, even within its own company.

But other then that, they seem fairly interesting. I saw some in China that obey voice commands and stuff that looked remarkably similar.

Oh yes, someday I want to see if my dad's company will distribute that prototype thing the size of an iPod mini that can unroll into a "large" yet firm fiber screen withe high quality color.

Oh yeah, I wanna convince my parents to get me a certain animation program... (But first I shall try and master Flashplayer. But Flash simply isn't good enough if you want anything more advanced then CG.)

Cholesan
I really don't have the skills nor expirence to draw shirtless men.

The build and appearance of the male is fairly similar to that of the female. The breasts are shrunken down, though. my only advice would be to look at Michelangelo's statue of David.

kitedragon

Cholesan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:26 pm

ah david heart an anatomical master piece.

yes the build and appearance are similar but the muscles are my problem x_o currently doing some studies to get a feel of them.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:15 pm

woah. those houses are cool

Mick_Hoolahan

kitedragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:34 pm

Cholesan
ah david heart an anatomical master piece.

yes the build and appearance are similar but the muscles are my problem x_o currently doing some studies to get a feel of them.

I once saw a girl with enough muscles to win a muscle building competition for adolescents. But I can't really do much to show you how to draw the muscles...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:09 pm

didn't really ask you too, but your comment's appreciated... I think x_o

Cholesan

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:38 pm

A friend of mine has an I-dog. anyways, don't feel bad Chole because I can't draw muscles worth crap :B
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:16 pm

330 more Xerox Paper White and I complete my mini quest. Then I'll start questing for 4000.

Shen Jing

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:23 pm

I'm too lazy to collect paper xP
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:24 pm

Kantara
I'm too lazy to collect paper xP

I just buy them XD

Shen Jing

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:25 pm

lol
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:43 pm

Garrhrsaldjfjfd. I'm colourin' my entry for the Art Jam.

Colouring. Is. So. HARD. >>

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:48 pm

yeah >_<
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:49 pm

I've been going at this picture for like. Three hours. XD I spent like... Two hours on the sketching and lineart. XD

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:51 pm

I don't even want to remeber how long it took me to draw the damn thing >_<
the coloring took me an hour though
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games