Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 pm
*Does the Hyper Happy Dance Snoopy Style and then runs screaming through the threads on top of lungs* I finally got a Guardian 4laugh biggrin blaugh It was touch and go there when the Cave blew up at the 9pm PST drop. xd xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was under the impression that all Guardians are females, is that true?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 pm
Kayariy
*bounces*
User Image
good start of a shading job?

Ahhhhh, seeing that suddenly wanted me to make my own.

Then I checked the forums and they said no more requests.. oh well.

Here's what I did in the past hour c__c;

User Image

fluffy fluffy >3>;

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 pm
WOOT INBRED EGG!!!!!!!lol inbred dragon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 pm
Kimmiora
*Does the Hyper Happy Dance Snoopy Style and then runs screaming through the threads on top of lungs* I finally got a Guardian 4laugh biggrin blaugh It was touch and go there when the Cave blew up at the 9pm PST drop. xd xd

As far as I know that is not true.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 pm
update time.

Mature:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatch:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 am

New egg

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 am
new eggs
clicked Midori  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 am
clicked everyone elses on this page but only ur eggs ddraig ill get to the rest in a bit  

Divine Ishtar

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 am
Shareta
new eggs
clicked Midori

^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 am
Kimmiora

No, they are not all female. TJ's just turned out to be female. If you've looked lately they come out of the egg in a different stance depending on the sex of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...  

CORNFLICKER

wilmuliini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:27 am
Good morning.

I got new grandeggies : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So many new eggies in my scroll, that I don't have room for guardians or new blacks. *Scrollie*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 am
i finally got a guardian!! heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

oh and i froze the green hatchling so you can take that one off the first post...im going to do that for all the eggies that i have adults for so that i can have what the hatchlings looked like also!

so please click the eggs until they hatch! thankies! blaugh  

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 am
oh..... guess I'm not coloring Mars anymore, or Uranus... he went ahead and colored them himself... when I said I had a lot of ideas for them, and was going to heavily shade the both of them today..... but his Mars idea is exactly what I was going to do, and his Uranus is close.....
Since no one else will ever see it, here's the progress I had on Uranus when I noticed he had posted colors for Uranus and Mars
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:46 am
Muffin Truffle
Kimmiora

No, they are not all female. TJ's just turned out to be female. If you've looked lately they come out of the egg in a different stance depending on the sex of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...

Really? If you look through all the hatchlings in the dragcave guild I don't see a difference. What is it? Perhaps me not looking hard enough.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:51 am
Im Your Lucid Nightmare
i finally got a guardian!! heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

oh and i froze the green hatchling so you can take that one off the first post...im going to do that for all the eggies that i have adults for so that i can have what the hatchlings looked like also!

so please click the eggs until they hatch! thankies! blaugh

Thank you! We will leave the hatchling until it gets its wings then it will be removed. So long as that is ok with you, but it is no trouble for us.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games