Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:20 pm

Diana Vulpes
What the hell are you two babling about? Is this about the kid in the above pics with the nasty looking hair? And I mean nasty in a bad way, looks like it needs to be washed, cut and combed. Unkept people are so unatractive to me. xp

its about scott, i just over reacted about something thats all. i've been having a tough time this year stare
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:21 pm

Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
What the hell are you two babling about? Is this about the kid in the above pics with the nasty looking hair? And I mean nasty in a bad way, looks like it needs to be washed, cut and combed. Unkept people are so unatractive to me. xp

eh...no...If Dark wolf doesn't mind...

the person I mentioned was convicted to life in prison for supposedly brutally murdering a woman where I live

its ok, you can call me Liz if you want

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:23 pm

Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes

the person I mentioned was convicted to life in prison for supposedly brutally murdering a woman where I live

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but if they were convicted I think it goes beyond "supposedly" seeing how they were found guilty. That doesn't mean they 100% true to fact did it, the system isn't prefect after all, but in the eyes of the state they are guilty and unless anyone can prove otherwise it is really hard to argue against it.

No matter how well you know someone and think they are incapable of committing a brutal crime, all of us are capable of murder.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:24 pm

X_DARKWOLF_X
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes

Acalanes is the worst place ever to be if you're different. Sorry you're having such a hard time there, though I'm sure there are a few people who feel as you do.

Rainey_angel81

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:24 pm

Since this is a photothread, can this discusion be moved to a new thread, maybe make a discussion for it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 pm

Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but if they were convicted I think it goes beyond "supposedly" seeing how they were found guilty. That doesn't mean they 100% true to fact did it, the system isn't prefect after all, but in the eyes of the state they are guilty and unless anyone can prove otherwise it is really hard to argue against it.

No matter how well you know someone and think they are incapable of committing a brutal crime, all of us are capable of murder.

its true but i still want to believe, i don't want him to rot in that jail for the rest of his life. i want to keep some faith in him, i don't want to blow him off stare

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:30 pm

Rainey_angel81
X_DARKWOLF_X
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes

Acalanes is the worst place ever to be if you're different. Sorry you're having such a hard time there, though I'm sure there are a few people who feel as you do.

its just myself asteme is dropping and its beginning to worry me, i'm not eating and feeling self pity a lot about myself. its so unlike me, i hate to feel this way, i want to be proud and different. i think i'll go to school with ears and a tail tomarrow. that might cheer me up, i love to dress weird so i hope it works. i think i'll speak out next time i hear people say hurtful words. i shouldn't care about what they think anyway smile i wont see them again. ok, i'm starting to feel better again, thanks heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:11 am

Personally,coming back and seeing this makes me wonder how in the hell people can be so neurotic over a little resemblence, doesn't really bug me what Dianna thinks,she's entitled to her own opinion, and honestly I really don't give a s**t if she thinks bad of me. But where the hell did this tangent on me looking like a murderer come up? Eh, screw it, I'm not dealing with the drama, so look, someone's being a smartass,get over it. It's really not a big deal.

Alexus Von Lupine

Gabriel Laurel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:27 am

oh my lord, seriously now. she said they resembled each other, she didn't LABEL him.

ANYWAYS, that doesn't even matter.

i think he looks fine. and if that guy looks like him, he looks fine too.

anyways. here i am with some bamboo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:33 am

Meh mate tom and I took a bunch of pictures today on my webcam, felt like showing off some of my favorite ones =)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
yay for kissies <3

and there we go :3

Shinigami Whistle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:15 am

Aww you two look so cute together! whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:16 am

Sirus Jin
Aww you two look so cute together! whee

hehe, thanks *grins* I guess we do =3

ahh, I miss him already crying Won't get to see him in person again for 2 weeks or so. oh well, we got teh internet and phone xD

Shinigami Whistle

TG Cid

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:39 pm

Me

My fiance

Dun have any pictures of us together that I can..um..share, yet. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:51 pm

Content not meant for public. =3

Feistel Jaeger

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:07 pm

*curious to what content was*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games