Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

"Don't forget about getting her to mention it to Sleepnir as well." Tony reminded. If they were going to have Loki's kids there, he wanted to make sure they included the ones that liked him. Hella didn't seem to mind him and Sleepnir had tolerated him as well. Or at least Tony had taken it as such, though he might have just been ignoring him and worrying about Loki. He had no idea how Jormungandr would react to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 am
MDaylus

"Oh I am sure my mother will bring him along if she is able to come. That I am positive on." Loki chuckled. He knew his mother would bring everyone she could if it was a holiday for family and they were all invited. The idea made the god a bit giddy knowing that he would see almost all of his family in the same place for the first time in a few centuries.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the chuckle he got from Loki. “Excited to have everyone together?” he asked lightly. “You know, at the mansion there is more than enough room. If any of your family feels like visiting, they can, whenever they want.” He said softly. Sure, having a giant horse show up unannounced could be strange at times, but Tony knew no one would really complain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if he was excited to have everyone together. "I know there is but they are all adults they all have their own lives now." Loki placate mostly himself as the reason for not having seen his children. He felt an uneasy feeling settle into his stomach with that. The child in his belly did not like his lying even to himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony lifted his head to look at Loki. “Them having their own lives doesn’t mean they have to stay away. You talk to your mother every week. If the banishment was lifted, I’m sure you’d be visiting as often as possible.” He pointed out. “They may not have been allowed to be around you on Asgard, but there’s nothing stopping them now.”  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony pointed out that because they had their own lives didn't mean they had to stay away. "my mother and I have a long standing relationship." Loki replied softly. It was true though, with Odin's mind gone and if he had not been banished he would be visiting Asgard with Sleepnir often. He nodded with a slight smile when Tony said there was nothing stopping them from visiting him here on Midgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony cupped Loki’s cheek, tilting his head. “At least you can offer it, no harm done.” He said gently. “Not to mention if you can get Jor to pop in every now and then and scare Clint, I would forever be in his debt.” He added with a grin. He could just imagine the archer wandering down stairs to be greeted with a giant serpent. He’d have to make sure to have JARVIS save the video.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into the man's hand when Tony cupped his face. He nodded in agreement. He could offer for his children to join him at the mansion that would not cause any harm. He smiled amused when the man said that if Jormungandr could scare Clint every once on a while he would be pleased. "I am sure he would enjoy that.” Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Did he inherit your penchant for troublemaking?” Tony asked lightly, thumb rubbing over his cheekbone gently, smiling the whole time. He imagined that at least one of Loki’s children had to have picked up on his humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked if Jormungandr had picked up his penchant for trouble making. It had been Jormungandr who had drawn Odin's attention to the triplets but loki did not blame him. It had been his own fault for not teaching his child when such things were appropriate and that Odin was not to be trifled with. "He did indeed but I think Hela got more of it when she chooses, she was with me for far longer." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki talked about his children. The god always seemed so happy when he did. Hearing that Hela was more of a troublemaker, Tony arched a brow. “Really?” he asked. “Sorry, But I think she might be a little terrifying with pranks…..of course both times we met she was upset, so my opinion might be skewed.” He said slowly, shaking his head. Powerful woman like Hela, Tony was almost scared to imagine her version of pranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:04 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed when Tony asked him really. "She can be a bit frightful with her pranks sometimes." Loki stated with a chuckle. "both times you have seen her she has been quite mad at me, I think during the holiday if she comes she will be much better." Loki smiled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was relieved when Loki understood that Hela could be intimidating. Hearing that she would be in a better mood for Thanksgiving, he smirked. “She better, otherwise Steve might pitch a fit.”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:43 am
MDaylus

listening to tony say that Hela had better be in a better mood during the holiday or Steve would pitch a fit Loki laughed. But internally he wondered if he could make sure Hela wouldn't be mad at him. His mother too, especially if he hadn't told Tony about the baby yet. "I am sure that it will be a fine celebration." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh you bet it will be. And by the end of it, all of us weak little humans will be so full of food we won’t be able to stand up.” Tony smiled. Stretching, he shrugged, dismissing the topic before tilting his head. “I think it’s about time for your chat with your mother.” He said softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games