Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:22 pm
"Right..." Her stare would turn to Cera once more as the call ended. "And you know, maybe if, say.. someone ELSE decided to go interrogate him, one of the less experienced people wouldn't have had to." Aile would let her Kalosian accent come through full force, a sarcastic smile emerging on her face before grabbing her SNAG and sending out a message to everyone.

Quote:
To anyone able to, head over to Devon Corp in Rustboro. We're going to get some answers from Mr. Stone about our esteemed guest, and why he needed to hire Rhyme and hopefully find her.

Aile would then head out and head off herself, muttering something about not trusting large companies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 am
Sub could be found in the living room just relaxing with Nevermore, who was perched on his shoulder, nestled up against his neck and taking a nap. The Dark One himself wasn't completely relaxing, he was watching a news station out Kalos, getting himself back up to date with the current climate of Kalos, he had a feeling that they would be focusing on that region a lot more for awhile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:18 pm
Deep in the Kanto region, Odd was off working, hoping to make some money for the team. He'd found out that a lot of people were willing to hire "ghost detectives" to resolve problems they believed were spiritual in nature. Most of those kinds of people were complete frauds, in his experience, so he'd started making a name for himself as the best of the best lately. So much so he was barely at home. Luckily for him, it kept Jack quiet since he had decided to take the spirit out with him whenever he left home any more.

Lykas, on the, other hand, was hanging around in the kitchen, wondering where everyone else was lately. He hadn't seen anyone else at home in so long now he was starting to wonder if they had all picked up and moved to a new headquarters without bothering to say anything. "I'm boooooooored!" Mykel mentally groaned from the table, where he was absently picking at a bowl of Kasib berries.

"I'm well aware of that. So am I." Lykas replied. "And don't waste those berries. It was a pain stealing them from Lum just so you could get some of your favorites." He added as he walked over with a Tamato berry in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:48 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Deep in the Kanto region, Odd was off working, hoping to make some money for the team. He'd found out that a lot of people were willing to hire "ghost detectives" to resolve problems they believed were spiritual in nature. Most of those kinds of people were complete frauds, in his experience, so he'd started making a name for himself as the best of the best lately. So much so he was barely at home. Luckily for him, it kept Jack quiet since he had decided to take the spirit out with him whenever he left home any more.

Lykas, on the, other hand, was hanging around in the kitchen, wondering where everyone else was lately. He hadn't seen anyone else at home in so long now he was starting to wonder if they had all picked up and moved to a new headquarters without bothering to say anything. "I'm boooooooored!" Mykel mentally groaned from the table, where he was absently picking at a bowl of Kasib berries.

"I'm well aware of that. So am I." Lykas replied. "And don't waste those berries. It was a pain stealing them from Lum just so you could get some of your favorites." He added as he walked over with a Tamato berry in hand.

"What's cooking?" Sub asked as he entered the kitchen, for a moment there he thought he sensed Gardy in here. Fortunately it was just Mykel. "Ew, Kasib berries." He said as he eyed the bowl of pinkish purple berries.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 pm
"Nothing apparently." Lykas replied to Sub as he entered the kitchen. "I haven't seen anyone in weeks." He admitted. "Although that's probably just as much my own fault as anyone else's. I caught the flu, I think." He admitted a bit sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:09 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"Nothing apparently." Lykas replied to Sub as he entered the kitchen. "I haven't seen anyone in weeks." He admitted. "Although that's probably just as much my own fault as anyone else's. I caught the flu, I think." He admitted a bit sheepishly.

"Can jellyfish men catch the flu? That poses an interesting question..." The man said as he moved over to the table, grabbed a chair and sat down after turning it around. "Though I suppose there would be similar diseases one such as you could attract but whatever." He said with a shrug. "Where's Odd?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:43 pm
"Off working somewhere in Kanto. He's been whoring himself out as a freelance exorcist lately." Lykas replied, shrugging to his other question. He really wasn't sure what he had caught but it was definitely something like the flu he remembered getting when he was a kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"Off working somewhere in Kanto. He's been whoring himself out as a freelance exorcist lately." Lykas replied, shrugging to his other question. He really wasn't sure what he had caught but it was definitely something like the flu he remembered getting when he was a kid.

"Well he picked a good region. Ever notice how superstitious Kantoians are? I mean, so are the people of Johto but Kanto moreso. Though I suppose it doesn't help that spirit worship has always been big in Kanto." He shrugged. "So, ever hear anymore from master wethead?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

"Well he picked a good region. Ever notice how superstitious Kantoians are? I mean, so are the people of Johto but Kanto moreso. Though I suppose it doesn't help that spirit worship has always been big in Kanto." He shrugged. "So, ever hear anymore from master wethead?"

"Oh ya. That's what he was saying. Kanto is full of the superstitious and spiritually aware. It's a good place to make some money." Lykas replied with a bit of a laugh. "Can't say I buy into any ghosts that aren't Pokemon, honestly, but those alone are enough to make me a little curious." He admitted with a small laugh. "And no. Last time I heard from Varuna was when we kicked his slimy butt because he was an idiot who helped that Houndoom hybrid that burned my hand get into that vault in Mt. Coronet." He added, clenching his right hand a few times as he mentioned the burning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Oh ya. That's what he was saying. Kanto is full of the superstitious and spiritually aware. It's a good place to make some money." Lykas replied with a bit of a laugh. "Can't say I buy into any ghosts that aren't Pokemon, honestly, but those alone are enough to make me a little curious." He admitted with a small laugh. "And no. Last time I heard from Varuna was when we kicked his slimy butt because he was an idiot who helped that Houndoom hybrid that burned my hand get into that vault in Mt. Coronet." He added, clenching his right hand a few times as he mentioned the burning.

"Haven't tried to look more into that yourself? Don't you think it's Odd that Dark found him so easily? I mean, you and Ryan both had to go through such lengths to even speak with the man." Sub asked Lykas. It was a good point, Varuna wasn't the easiest person to get in touch with.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:48 pm
Arkelos walks in to the main room with Jezebel. The two are laughing and talking about their next mission. Turning to the room Arkelos notices something's up? "What's going on in here?"

Jezebel was about to speak, but hesitated and kept quiet. After a moment, she reached into her bag and pulled out a container of different flavor cookies. "Here these are for everyone."

Arkelos jumps at the chance for a Snickerdoodle, than continues, "Well, i feel as though something is about to happen, i guess i'll just let things play out." He said with a laugh.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm
Arkelos
Arkelos walks in to the main room with Jezebel. The two are laughing and talking about their next mission. Turning to the room Arkelos notices something's up? "What's going on in here?"

Jezebel was about to speak, but hesitated and kept quiet. After a moment, she reached into her bag and pulled out a container of different flavor cookies. "Here these are for everyone."

Arkelos jumps at the chance for a Snickerdoodle, than continues, "Well, i feel as though something is about to happen, i guess i'll just let things play out." He said with a laugh.

Where ever a certain egg was it would begin to shake and almost bounce around, its shell beginning to crack as the young life inside decided that today would be a good day to be born. Whoever owned this egg better get to it quick for the first thing it saw when it hatched would be the closest thing it would see as a parent.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:57 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Where ever a certain egg was it would begin to shake and almost bounce around, its shell beginning to crack as the young life inside decided that today would be a good day to be born. Whoever owned this egg better get to it quick for the first thing it saw when it hatched would be the closest thing it would see as a parent.

"OH!? What the....?" Arkelos' egg start to jump and bounce around, Jezebel called out, quickly grab it before it get hurt or damaged.
Arkelos jumps at the egg holding it tightly enough to not break the egg but keep it from jumping around. After a moment the shell began to crack.

Arkelos and Jezebel look intensely at the egg, the shell shatters; Jezebel makes the comment, "Oh look, it's so cute!"

Arkelos glares at the egg, the pokemon inside turns to see Arkelos and a happy grin appears on the young pokemon's face.

"Sub what pokemon is this?" Arkelos asked with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:05 pm
Arkelos

"Sub what pokemon is this?" Arkelos asked with curiosity.

Sub would look over at Arkelos and just stare for a good long while at the Pokemon he was holding. He had never seen such a creature before in all his travels. "Hm, I don't know..." He mumbled as he took out his SNAG and proceeded to scan the Pokemon.

" Unknown Pokemon, no data found." GRAY spoke up.

"What? No data found? How is that possible?" Sub asked GRAY in response.

"It's possible because I have no information on such a Pokemon in my database, genius. It's either a newly discovered Pokemon or one from a secluded region. Where did you get that egg anyways?" GRAY replied.

"Bought it from a traveling merchant. He seemed really eager to get rid of them." The man said with a shrug. "Any who, it's obviously some sort of canine Pokemon like Growlithe or Houndour." He said to Arkelos.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 am
"You know, I've heard stories of some backwater island nation where Pokemon grow weird." Lykas piped up as he walked into the room. "What are we talking about?" He asked as he approached, finally able to see to small brown pup in Arkelos' hands. "And that definitely looks like something that might be from a place that seems like it only exists in faerie tales." He added, reaching out with a ponytail to scratch it's head. "It's cute though. Maybe it'll be chipper and have a positive impact on that bad attitude of yours?" He suggested to the canine trainer. Mind, of course, that he had no clue what caused Arkelos' breakdowns, just that he seemed to have a negative attitude.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games