Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:35 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki stood and listened. "Sounds like the storm is done. Lets leave now Kyou."
Kyou looked at Ifuuki. I can't leave my paitents. Sorry, Ifuuki" He said sternly.

Ifuuki narrowed her eyes. "Then let me out. I have things to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:38 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke looked at both of them and smiled.
"It's okay you guys ^ ^" He laughed showing them his arm.
"That's my old seal, remember/" He laughed again.
Shinji shoved Daisuke out of the way. "Aww. Its okay. I didn't mean it" Shinji said as he attempted to give Yinko a hug.

Ynko let Shinji hug her, but she continued to cry. "That mean lady...she made me ....like this." she sobbed.
Shinji held her closer. "I'll make... normal, to how you were before" Shinji said without realizing he was sheding tear too.

Yinko whimpered and cried herself to sleep in Shinji's arms. #37 slowly began to move.
Shinji wiped away her tears and stroked her hair. "You really remind me of her" He whispered and noticed #37 approach. "Say 'Hi Daisuke... Hi, Ikiata-chan." Shinji said as he nudged Daisuke.

#37 stared erily at Shinji, but upon noticing Yinko, he seemed to relax. He looked around the room and seemed confused as to why he was there.
"Um, okay, then Ikiata-chan, you take care of Yinko-hime..." Shinji rumaged into his pocket and pulled out his 'Gamabunta' wallet (( xd )). Hey pulled out 8000 ryo (Thats not much by the way, only enough for a meal) and handed it to Ikiata-chan "... If shes hungry buy her something," Shinji said as he grabbed Daisuke's arm. "I'll make some money by doing a mission," Shinji finished as he pulled Daisuke away.

Daisuke was caught off guard and fell over slightly.
"Woah...okay okay i'll come with you" He moaned as he stumbled forwards.
Shinji let go of him and the both started walked to the Hokage's compound.

Mai walked around the corner and ran into Shinji. "Shinji-kun! You're alive!" She jumped and hugged him tightly, pressing her chest close to his.
Shinji felt a ho blush creep up his neck and he slowly pulled away from her. "Yeah, I see your good too. I mean your fine. Fine. Yeah. So... How did you get back?" Shinji asked her trying to hide his blush away from her by looking at the ground.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:39 am
Kai entered the fire country racing towards Konoha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:40 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki stood and listened. "Sounds like the storm is done. Lets leave now Kyou."
Kyou looked at Ifuuki. I can't leave my paitents. Sorry, Ifuuki" He said sternly.

"Is that right?" Kyou asked her as the stone wall that blocked the way crumbled to dust. "Well then, off you go, tell me how the Gennins are doing."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:42 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
DaisukeV.2
Daisuke looked at both of them and smiled.
"It's okay you guys ^ ^" He laughed showing them his arm.
"That's my old seal, remember/" He laughed again.
Shinji shoved Daisuke out of the way. "Aww. Its okay. I didn't mean it" Shinji said as he attempted to give Yinko a hug.

Ynko let Shinji hug her, but she continued to cry. "That mean lady...she made me ....like this." she sobbed.
Shinji held her closer. "I'll make... normal, to how you were before" Shinji said without realizing he was sheding tear too.

Yinko whimpered and cried herself to sleep in Shinji's arms. #37 slowly began to move.
Shinji wiped away her tears and stroked her hair. "You really remind me of her" He whispered and noticed #37 approach. "Say 'Hi Daisuke... Hi, Ikiata-chan." Shinji said as he nudged Daisuke.

#37 stared erily at Shinji, but upon noticing Yinko, he seemed to relax. He looked around the room and seemed confused as to why he was there.
"Um, okay, then Ikiata-chan, you take care of Yinko-hime..." Shinji rumaged into his pocket and pulled out his 'Gamabunta' wallet (( xd )). Hey pulled out 8000 ryo (Thats not much by the way, only enough for a meal) and handed it to Ikiata-chan "... If shes hungry buy her something," Shinji said as he grabbed Daisuke's arm. "I'll make some money by doing a mission," Shinji finished as he pulled Daisuke away.

Daisuke was caught off guard and fell over slightly.
"Woah...okay okay i'll come with you" He moaned as he stumbled forwards.
Shinji let go of him and the both started walked to the Hokage's compound.

Mai walked around the corner and ran into Shinji. "Shinji-kun! You're alive!" She jumped and hugged him tightly, pressing her chest close to his.
Shinji felt a ho blush creep up his neck and he slowly pulled away from her. "Yeah, I see your good too. I mean your fine. Fine. Yeah. So... How did you get back?" Shinji asked her trying to hide his blush away from her by looking at the ground.

Mai couldn't stop smiling. "Oh some guy let me escape, but he was creepy. How did you get out? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:44 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Is that right?" Kyou asked her as the stone wall that blocked the way crumbled to dust. "Well then, off you go, tell me how the Gennins are doing."

With lightning speed, Ifuuki grabbed Kisai. "Well I'll just be off then, Don't worry about her, she'll be just fine with me." She ran out of the cave laughing maniacly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:46 am
Chiyo arrived in Konoha and looked around. She ran up to a passing nin and inquired about Kai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:47 am
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo arrived in Konoha and looked around. She ran up to a passing nin and inquired about Kai.
Kai looked over at hearing his name being mentioned. "Hi i'm Kai I just got back."  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:48 am
Dragon Sneeze
Mai couldn't stop smiling. "Oh some guy let me escape, but he was creepy. How did you get out? What happened?"
"Uh.. I.. Well what I did was... Uh.. Yeah. I... The storm, you see. Uh. Well what happened was I.." Shinji scratched his head as he started mumbling again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:51 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

With lightning speed, Ifuuki grabbed Kisai. "Well I'll just be off then, Don't worry about her, she'll be just fine with me." She ran out of the cave laughing maniacly.
Kyou watched Ifuuki escape. Somehow it was all becoming very natural for him. "For ******** sake..." Kyou said as he threw his hands up into the air and walked out of the cave and into Ifuuki's lab.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:56 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Kyou watched Ifuuki escape. Somehow it was all becoming very natural for him. "For ******** sake..." Kyou said as he threw his hands up into the air and walked out of the cave and into Ifuuki's lab.

Ifuuki was standing in the ruined part of the lab. She had dropped Kisai, much to her charign. Ifuuki was so angry that she began to shake. She turned on Kyou, he face contorted into the most evil look that had ever been witnessed by him.
"My Brother." She said quietly. "MY BROTHER HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!" She screamed, he voice enhanced by the landscape. It echoed over and over in the silence that followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:59 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai looked over at hearing his name being mentioned. "Hi i'm Kai I just got back."

Chiyo was startled a bit by him but smiled. "Oh. Kai-san. I am Chiyo from Grass Village. I hear you have been looking for Bakufu."
Mokiba looked Kai over. He didn't seem very comfortable.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:00 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Uh.. I.. Well what I did was... Uh.. Yeah. I... The storm, you see. Uh. Well what happened was I.." Shinji scratched his head as he started mumbling again.

Mai giggled. "Come on, lets report to Tsunade-sama." She grabbed Shiji's hand and pulled him along.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:02 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki was standing in the ruined part of the lab. She had dropped Kisai, much to her charign. Ifuuki was so angry that she began to shake. She turned on Kyou, he face contorted into the most evil look that had ever been witnessed by him.
"My Brother." She said quietly. "MY BROTHER HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!" She screamed, he voice enhanced by the landscape. It echoed over and over in the silence that followed.
Kyou picked at his ear with his little finger. "Oh. What a shame, Ifuuki..." Kyou yawned.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:02 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Chiyo was startled a bit by him but smiled. "Oh. Kai-san. I am Chiyo from Grass Village. I hear you have been looking for Bakufu."
Mokiba looked Kai over. He didn't seem very comfortable.
"I see. What brings you looking for me thought." Kai said curiously. Hurry up you insect I don't have all day.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games