Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 am
(lol Kaos! XD That's my type of girl XD kinda reminds me of a character from streetfighter that her taunt is slapping her butt XD)
Brb,.. goig to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:56 am
(gtg now seeya)....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:57 am
(lol kk later, and cya, kaos ur so funny XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:04 am
(ok later! XD and thanks X3)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:06 am
(lol, crap tomorrow my step family is coming over T T annoying brats for a whole week, i need to get out of here and fast XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 am
(Darn, that's really a bummer April. See ya then, Kiba X3 B. MMM.. drumsticks with butter bread)

Juno sees Tomoe up to her old antics. He chuckles softly, and his eyes are bigger, inside the empty shell. She's... really her... she's really trying to help me...

Don't believe it... That's just an illusion, Juno..

Yeah, i'm going to believe you after you tricked me into this.. horrifying form! I don't want you anymore! Even if you cwon't leave me ever..i can fight you! Juno yells inside, and it can be heard outiside. The monster stops, and bellows in pain, from the slashed stinger. His eyes look at Tomoe, with all his might, he grabs the tree, and tears the middle apart with his claws. "I'm... i'm not going to let you go away... " he says, but the voice changes, and his eyes widen from it's slits, saying "Tomoe.... it's... good to see you back..", the voice sounding distorted.

Esuna feels the surge of power as her spell, the Crystal freeze, is flying close to Juno's back, and she mumbles ".... Steady... ".  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 am
(lol and eww drum sticks XP lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:32 am
Tomoe smiles at him brightly. "It's good to see you Juno-chan..." holding tihgly onto the tree. "I love you, Juno-chan.." she says as she jumps off the tree as Esuna hits him with the spell.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 am
(Meh, i also ate 2 small bacon pieces and some broken eggs. Yummy stuff. Trying not to eat much from boredom.) When the spell hits him, he yells with an earsplitting force, the pain of losing a stinger ,and of feeling the sharp crystals graze his back, and he looks, his eyes returning to normal, pained, his chains holding him back from moving, and he says "... T-Thanks.... for helping me.." he finnally says, and collapses, his form returning to normal, the blood spilling from the split parts of his body.

Esuna whispers soflty "... Thank God he's down.." she says, and sees the writhing body of Juno, under the effects of the crystal freeze, slowly making large sharp crystals from on his spine, letting blood spill more, a lake of blood forming underneath him. "Are yo ualright, Sai and Tomoe?" she asks.
Brb, going to jump at the trampoline with my lil bro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 am
(ehh im a vegy, dont eat meat, thats why its eww XD)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am
(Veggies rulez! X3 I'm not a vegetarian, but I avoid red meat and pork meat.) Tomoe walks over to his body and softly touches his head. "Thank goodness it's over...." she said softly as she bit her lower lip. God, I hate to see him like that... it breaks my heart.... she thinks as she softly picks up his body, being gentle. "Esuna... I'm taking him to the Mages... again... maybe they can give him another potion...." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:51 am
(oh lol no wonder. finnally, my lil bro eating, and now wer'e going to jump like i diots XD  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 am
(lol yep yep, oh and have fun XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:43 am
Esuna nods. "There's something that should be done.. he's been suffering from this since years before. And now it's.. "she says, watching his body twitch, the crystals forming slowly, making him look like a mutated monster. "... it's already getting too far. And it's starting to be repetitive. " she adds, holding her staff in a normal stance, while floating. She accompanies Tomoe, quietly.

It's not safe anymore to trust on his own mental strenght... and we can't let this happen on the same day of the execution, or things could get jipped. If there was a way we could just harness that power for when we really need it... not when it's accidentally activated... she thinks, really mad at her lack to find solution to the problem.

... To-Tomoe.... i'm.... happy you.... are safe.. a voice echoes inside the depths of his mind.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:50 am
Tomoe carries him softly. "Oh... I see.... not good..." she muttered softly as she looks at him, completely unconcious. They arrive at the Mages room, and without being told, she opens the door and lies him down on a bench. She sighed softly as she looked at the head mage. "You know the drill..." she said.

The Mage nodded. "Of course, princess."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games