Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:44 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yeah...I've never really cared for anyone but myself....till I joined this group...and got to talking with some of the members," he said, his face turning a little red.

"Oh, that's good. I've learned that is always good to care for someone... it always makes you stronger..." she said, smiling at him.

"True," he said, smiling. "So, would you like to join me in the hot spring?" he asked, playing around with her.

"Well.... do i have to take my clothes off...?" blushes very embarassed. "I... don't think that would be appropiate, right...?"

"Hehe, I was only playing with you," he said, smiling at her. "You can come in if you want though, clothed or not."

Smiles a bit and jumps in fully clothed. "Sorry... I couldn't bring myself to jump in without clothes..." laughs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yeah...I've never really cared for anyone but myself....till I joined this group...and got to talking with some of the members," he said, his face turning a little red.

"Oh, that's good. I've learned that is always good to care for someone... it always makes you stronger..." she said, smiling at him.

"True," he said, smiling. "So, would you like to join me in the hot spring?" he asked, playing around with her.

"Well.... do i have to take my clothes off...?" blushes very embarassed. "I... don't think that would be appropiate, right...?"

"Hehe, I was only playing with you," he said, smiling at her. "You can come in if you want though, clothed or not."

Smiles a bit and jumps in fully clothed. "Sorry... I couldn't bring myself to jump in without clothes..." laughs.

"Ah, it's fine. Although I feel kind of weird since I don't have my clothes on," he said, looking down then back up at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Ah, it's fine. Although I feel kind of weird since I don't have my clothes on," he said, looking down then back up at her.

Laughs a bit. "Try not to... I mean... I already saw you, so... it's not like I'm going to see something new..." giggles and blushes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Laughs a bit. "Try not to... I mean... I already saw you, so... it's not like I'm going to see something new..." giggles and blushes.

"Yes, that's true. Yet I haven't seen you," he said, smiling and sticking his tongue out at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yes, that's true. Yet I haven't seen you," he said, smiling and sticking his tongue out at her.

Blushes a lot. "oh, and what is that supposed to mean?" splashes water at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:52 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh nothing, nothing at all. I'm just saying maybe you should return the favor," he said, laughing as he splashed water back at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Oh nothing, nothing at all. I'm just saying maybe you should return the favor," he said, laughing as he splashed water back at her.

Her face is all crimson. ".... Do... I really have to..?" she asked him, feeling as if she owed him something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Her face is all crimson. ".... Do... I really have to..?" she asked him, feeling as if she owed him something.

He sighed, smiling. "No, you don't have to. Although I would've liked it," he said, chuckling.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:00 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He sighed, smiling. "No, you don't have to. Although I would've liked it," he said, chuckling.

Blushing a lot and looks down. "Um... I'm sorry.... it's just that I'm.. well shy... and since you told me... where children come from... I don't want to tempt you," she said smiling nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:04 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Blushing a lot and looks down. "Um... I'm sorry.... it's just that I'm.. well shy... and since you told me... where children come from... I don't want to tempt you," she said smiling nervously.

"It's fine. If you don't feel that strongly yet, then you shouldn't well...take your clothes off," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"It's fine. If you don't feel that strongly yet, then you shouldn't well...take your clothes off," he said, smiling at her.

Blushes even more. "Thank you... for understanding," she said smiling a bit. "But all this clothing is making me sink..." she said, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:10 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Blushes even more. "Thank you... for understanding," she said smiling a bit. "But all this clothing is making me sink..." she said, laughing a bit.

"Haha, are you wanting to get out then?" he asked, chuckling.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:16 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Not really... I want to stay in... hm..." she think a bit and takes off part of her clothing leaving her in an undershirt and short pants. "... I was so nervous I didn't think about this before... "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:19 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Not really... I want to stay in... hm..." she think a bit and takes off part of her clothing leaving her in an undershirt and short pants. "... I was so nervous I didn't think about this before... "

He looked down, blushing. "Um...your shirt's a little....see through..." he stuttered.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He looked down, blushing. "Um...your shirt's a little....see through..." he stuttered.

Blushes a bit. "It is...?" she looks at herself and blushes more. "........ don't stare there then..." she said, smling nervously.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games