Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:08 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
ON ANOTHER SUBJECT: Snakes on a plane.
I'm going to kill the director. Simply. Dose anyone know how this movie is going to affect the idiots who already have a horrable idea of what snakes really are? Ugh..

Same thing happened to sharks and bats because of those kind of movies..>.<..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:20 pm
Kakarotto-san
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm going to kill the director. Simply. Dose anyone know how this movie is going to affect the idiots who already have a horrable idea of what snakes really are? Ugh..

Same thing happened to sharks and bats because of those kind of movies..>.<..
I just have to laugh when I see the preview for that movie. XD Go snakes taking down an aircraft. Seriously though, I can only wonder what their explanation is to all the snakes being on the plane and escaping in the first place. XD  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:21 pm
http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/vote/register.shtml Just in case you were curiouse, scroll down to "Leonid the Magnificent."

As for the movie- i'm aware. It still ticks me off. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
http://www.nbc.com/Americas_Got_Talent/vote/register.shtml Just in case you were curiouse, scroll down to "Leonid the Magnificent."

*Giggles* I don't normally watch that show but my parents had me turn it on for some other act and I ended up watching through his. I agree, he so has to win. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:28 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm going to kill the director. Simply. Dose anyone know how this movie is going to affect the idiots who already have a horrable idea of what snakes really are? Ugh.

Wait wait...wait...you're going to kill the director because the movie will give people a worse idea about snakes? Psh! Kill him for making a bad movie with a weird idea! I mean...come on! Snakes...on a plane....they would have done better with a sequel to Scream or something! gonk Though I've got to give him credits for originality...normally directors like this don't get the funds to make movies like this...but he's proved us wrong...very wrong... It's scary to think that this was the best he could come up with. What's next? Oh, wait, I know...

"The Birds" In Caves!

Run for your lives! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:33 pm
It's actually a cult film. So yes...the whole idea is baaad...but it was made because the idea is cult...something...whatever  

Rainey_angel81

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:37 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG

*Giggles* I don't normally watch that show but my parents had me turn it on for some other act and I ended up watching through his. I agree, he so has to win. XD

JUSUS HE MUST. JUST WOW. WOWOWOWOWOWOW. I felt like my eyes were sinking further into my head with disbelive. just wow surprised

Garek Maxwell
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm going to kill the director. Simply. Dose anyone know how this movie is going to affect the idiots who already have a horrable idea of what snakes really are? Ugh.

Wait wait...wait...you're going to kill the director because the movie will give people a worse idea about snakes? Psh! Kill him for making a bad movie with a weird idea! I mean...come on! Snakes...on a plane....they would have done better with a sequel to Scream or something! gonk Though I've got to give him credits for originality...normally directors like this don't get the funds to make movies like this...but he's proved us wrong...very wrong... It's scary to think that this was the best he could come up with. What's next? Oh, wait, I know...

"The Birds" In Caves!

Run for your lives! gonk

Nah nah, uhm.. it'll be ... BIRDS ON A BOAT.

And hun, I'm particularly fond of my slithering companions. As an owner you wouldn't belive what I get asked. I'd prefer it if people would open up to the REAL truth behind snakes, not make them into these horrable things.

by the way. THEY HAD CORN SNAKES BEING AGRESSIVE ON THE COMERCIAL. AND A COBRA. FIRST OF ALL, THE COBRA WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE LEFT. HE'D EAT EVERY OTHER SNAKE.
stressed this movie drives me NUTS and I HAVENT even SEEN it!

Rainey_angel81
It's actually a cult film. So yes...the whole idea is baaad...but it was made because the idea is cult...something...whatever
Well, I can see how its a scary thought.
Trapped on a plane with agressive snakes.
Yes, that could be scary, but I've been bitten BY a venomus snake, and yet, I don't understand WHY people are terrified. Respect it,it'll leave you alone. of course, theres exceptions to the rule ;3 (black mamba)

OH. Did I mention, next summer, I'm traveling to Eastern Washington, and hunting for rattle snakes? Not particularly hunting and killing, just hunting to see them. sweatdrop Its the same place I was bitten, so i'm not sure if I should be scared or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:54 pm
O.o I have a good one... praying mantises in a bed... or praying mantises in a room... really doesn't matter as long as there are tons of mantises to snuggle. whee

And hisses, power to the cobra. My favorite snakey of them all. Well the King Cobra to be exact. I actually have an imaginary King Cobra that I've had since I was a little kid. I named him Snakey... yep, I'm that original. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:08 am
I don't much know about snakes, but reptiles in general are pretty cool. They can live in just about any climate save for arctic ones and they can live without food or water for astonishing periods of time.

Kinda makes me wish I was a lizard or something........poop........*kicks a can moodily*

ANYWAY! I'm chatting. Bad me, BAD. *drags myself to bed*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:11 am
Yeah, it started off as a huge joke on the internet. Don't take it real seriously. If anybody can give the story about how it came to be that would be great.

Yay black mamba. razz  

Eddily

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:22 am
When I saw the preview...I was like. "Wait...that's familiar."
http://www.catharsiscomic.com/archive.php?strip=060421-121490.jpg
This is why. Was an April Fool's joke by JB in her webcomic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:57 am
Krissim Klaw
O.o I have a good one... praying mantises in a bed... or praying mantises in a room... really doesn't matter as long as there are tons of mantises to snuggle. whee

And hisses, power to the cobra. My favorite snakey of them all. Well the King Cobra to be exact. I actually have an imaginary King Cobra that I've had since I was a little kid. I named him Snakey... yep, I'm that original. rofl
I love kings. I got to handle a 16ft male that a friend of moms had once. He was from a breeder, and actualy had a defect to where his fangs were crooked and he couldn't kill/invenomate things.
He flared though. Alot. He liked to show his hood. His name was fuzzy, he was mean looking,but he liked to lay on the back of the couch and chill.

I should find the picture of me petting him. He's all like *FLARE AT THE CAMERA* and i'm like biggrin DDD *petpetpet/stupid child*  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:23 am
Oh great... my parents are currently fighting... and guess what it's over.

A Printer. Yep, a printer. Apparently my father promised not to buy any new technology, guess what he bought today. A new ****ing printer. Lets see.... we have:

2 Inkjet Printers with inbuilt flatbed scanners
1 Laserjet Printer
2 Flatbed Scanners

And that doesn't include the new printer... great... just ****ing great..... and I'm going to get part of the blame because I didn't know he made this promise that he wouldn't get any new technology for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:00 am
Well I'm off for a short four day vacation. Back on Sunday I presume smile .  

Zanzibar

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:44 am
Crenn
Oh great... my parents are currently fighting... and guess what it's over.

A Printer. Yep, a printer. Apparently my father promised not to buy any new technology, guess what he bought today. A new ****ing printer. Lets see.... we have:

2 Inkjet Printers with inbuilt flatbed scanners
1 Laserjet Printer
2 Flatbed Scanners

And that doesn't include the new printer... great... just ****ing great..... and I'm going to get part of the blame because I didn't know he made this promise that he wouldn't get any new technology for a while.

Wow. You have lots of printers and things. I'd kill to get my hands on one of the scanners.......feel free to chuck it my way when you no longer use it.

Other than that, why does he have a problem with buying new computer electronics accessories, since that's what a printer really is.......*shrugs*

Is it the allure of having something new? The pride at having the best of the best? I can garuntee you this: whatever your dad bought, is now obsolete. That's the way it is with computers and stuff. No matter how high tech it is, it'll be everyone's plaything by tomorrow. No use in worrying over it. neutral  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games