Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:44 am

Im sure that everyone can relate that there sitting on a gold mine. But I just sold all my sh-- and got....

I wont tell you how much I got but I will tell you that I have 119x more gold than my sister. At an average, a less noobish noob has about 1000 gold right? ^_^ Do the math. =P
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:56 am

hey guys

Gabriel Fawkes

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:11 am

Ok when a Dragon carrys around 75 k in his pocket and has either a guild to build or an AFG to Donate too, what happens to his mind "I'm rich, Rich a' tell yer!!!" @..@
rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:16 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Ok when a Dragon carrys around 75 k in his pocket and has either a guild to build or an AFG to Donate too, what happens to his mind "I'm rich, Rich a' tell yer!!!" @..@
rofl
*shakes head* I have no idea what you just sead.

75 k
20 k
-------
95 k?

You ish having 95 k?

Franko Un-american

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:50 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:47 pm

Af Mas

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:51 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:53 pm

Af Mas

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:07 pm

Af Mas
Yes I remember. So much for global warming rolleyes

The next ice age is near! It said so in a magazine, so it has to be true! eek (or not)

I'm guessing that this summer will be a very hot and dry one, especially around August. June sure was hot and dry, July has been... well, so far, it's been the exception, but I'm forecasting it will still be hot in August. Too bad, too, because we could really use some rain, eh? cry

Well, time for a little bit of exercise to assist my neverending quest to lose weight! Darn exercise bike... xp

-Ollie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:40 pm

Happy Belated Canada day everyone! And in case I don't get on, Happy early fourth of July!
Ollie: I'm sorry that you may not get to see the fireworks Ollie. Perhaps it'll rain soon in your neck of the woods and the show will go on. 3nodding Here's hoping.
Judging by the last three or four years, my area's gonna have a scorcher this year. We've had cold years, pretty much falling into the whole Canadian stereotype. Just lacking some snow. It didn't get warm until the second last week of August. SO, according to that it seems that the weather is making up for the lack of warmth.
Good luck on the battle Ollie! *thumbs up*
Salen: At least you'll have one night of comfort in your home before you go to the Anthrocon. (Speaking of which: Have fun! whee ) I went to Florida in August a couple of years ago. I was dying. I'm a winter baby and love the cool weather of spring and fall. The dead heat of August was killer for me. Though your AC'll save you from the heat. 3nodding Perhaps it was the heat that brought on the cramp?

Kaliandria

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:12 pm

I have some awesome news! I finally watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring tonight! ^__.__^

I can't believe I haven't watched it until today. It was great, and a really great adventure film regardless of the books and anything else! My father has always thought of Lord of the Rings as "dark" and "violent", so he disapproved of me watching it or reading it, so I rented it and snuck it up to my room without him noticing. razz He wouldn't really care though, but he'd still be displeased by my decision.

Yeah, well, I just thought I'd share that. We can't let the Chatterbox thread die!

*holds up signs in protest*

-Ollie
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:03 pm

Dark and violent? Eesh o_O;; Your dad sounds a bit ticky. >>; I mean yeah, it is a bit dark and violent, but not really in an evil way. Annywho.... I liked the movies and the books, too, yush. <^.^> *zaps the Chatterbox to life*

Lloxie

Zephyr Paws

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:09 pm

Yeah, he is. Definitely over-protective. Of course, he has no problem with Harry Potter... or inappropriate language (not that I swear)... or really sexual content... in fact, he downright hopes for the latter! xp Too bad he doesn't know about my furryness... I want to tell someone (no one I know in person is furry [to my knowledge], so yeah, it gets kind of lonely), but I'm just too afraid of their reaction. Why, I don't know, but oh well. Too much ranting. I wanted to revive the Chatterbox, not kill it again! ^^;; Yes, LotR was awesome, and I will probably be renting Two Towers sometime this week, because I have a free rental and stuff!

After I finish the LotR trilogy, I'll probably go crazy watching the whole Star Wars series. I haven't seen any of the newer ones (Episodes I-III). sweatdrop

-Ollie
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:30 pm

Hello all

Shinobi Kasumi

Potzi Hookman

Steadfast Protector

5,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:55 am

Greetings
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games