Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:54 am

Salen-Stormwing
Dooka. xp *chews on a coke can* Uh, can't wait to go home.
any reason for that
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:59 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing
any reason for that

Because I want to hurt my apartment complex staff. This is day 3 of me having a leaky AC unit. All they gotta do is blow the drain line out and suck out all the water sitting in the unit, but can they get one maintenance guy out to my apartment? No. xp *sigh* sweatdrop

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:02 am

Salen-Stormwing
Gabriel Fawkes
Salen-Stormwing
any reason for that

Because I want to hurt my apartment complex staff. This is day 3 of me having a leaky AC unit. All they gotta do is blow the drain line out and suck out all the water sitting in the unit, but can they get one maintenance guy out to my apartment? No. xp *sigh* sweatdrop
here let me get you my ax * comes back with a Double Half moon Battle Ax* I use this to scare off Jehova's Witnesses.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:06 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]

Your Little Fickle Pickle

Lord Okita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:14 pm

*wanders in* It's weird being here. *sigh*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:21 pm

*speeds in* Oh wow, It's been a while. How is everyone? Sorry for the dissappearance, I started work full time and not only am I sunburnt with a crazy farmers tan, but I've been dog tired ever evening. This is my first day off. sweatdrop

Kaliandria

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:24 pm

Kaliandria
*speeds in* Oh wow, It's been a while. How is everyone? Sorry for the dissappearance, I started work full time and not only am I sunburnt with a crazy farmers tan, but I've been dog tired ever evening. This is my first day off. sweatdrop

Tan?

it looks like you got more than a tan...your invisible! xd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:27 pm

Alhazzred

Tan?

Heh yeah ^^;; Y'got a point there! *scratches back of invisible neck and chuckles* ninja

Kaliandria

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:47 pm

Kaliandria
Alhazzred

Tan?

Heh yeah ^^;; Y'got a point there! *scratches back of invisible neck and chuckles* ninja

Its the floating kitty demon! xd

run! xd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:17 pm

Yay! The Chatterbox has been given LIFE!! pirate

(Too bad it all happened whilst I was away.)

It's good and it's bad that work has been keeping you so busy, Kaliandria. It's good because it's keeping you occupied and out of trouble ( blaugh ), and you're probably getting decent pay; it's bad because you're away from the AFG a lot, and don't have too much time for anything else (from the sounds of it, at least). Oh well, that's how life is!

Umm... I'm not even touching the problems Gabriel and Salen are going through. eek (Sorry guys.)

I'm going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow! I'm taking one of my friends (who happens to be a girl wink ) to it, and then we're going to stop by Culvers afterward. It should be fun, and it's sort of an unofficial date. We're not going out or anything, but I get the feeling she likes me, and I have to say the feeling is mutual! Who knows? Maybe, before long, I'll actually have my first girlfriend! xp

I don't know if she's into furries though... Although I did watch her draw a fox boy before my very eyes! eek (It was for a friend, who was writing a story about a fox boy, but apparently he envisioned him more human like [like Yoko from Inuyasha, if you're familliar with it].) I might show her some of my art tomorrow, so I'm rather curious about the response on some of my furry art. redface

There, I guess I didn't need to make a new topic for this after all! Good Ollie! 3nodding

-Ollie

Zephyr Paws

Kaliandria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:38 pm

Ollie: Oh yes Oli sweatdrop we all know the first thing that I'd be doing if not occupied would be getting into so much trouble! Booze, drugs and gambling. Anything! Bring it on! lol [/sarcasm] ninja ^.< I'd say $9/hr is good pay... though it's my first job... is that good pay? I do miss being here as often as I used to... (though that was fairly infrequent as is. But now I'm like a whisper of an echo...*le sigh*) Kay Cera Cera, ne? ^^
The movie looks great have a good time Oli! *thumbs up for encouragement* cool
Alhazzred: Wrar! *Holds up kitty wiff invisible arms and waves it around* ninja I need lotsa catnip and tuna! Wrar! whee Teh Kitteh hath spoken-eth! xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:30 pm

Kaliandria
Ollie: Oh yes Oli sweatdrop we all know the first thing that I'd be doing if not occupied would be getting into so much trouble! Booze, drugs and gambling. Anything! Bring it on! lol [/sarcasm] ninja ^.< I'd say $9/hr is good pay... though it's my first job... is that good pay? I do miss being here as often as I used to... (though that was fairly infrequent as is. But now I'm like a whisper of an echo...*le sigh*) Kay Cera Cera, ne? ^^
The movie looks great have a good time Oli! *thumbs up for encouragement* cool
Alhazzred: Wrar! *Holds up kitty wiff invisible arms and waves it around* ninja I need lotsa catnip and tuna! Wrar! whee Teh Kitteh hath spoken-eth! xd

Well, considering my current pay is $6.20 and that's after a 20 cent pay raise... Yah that's damn decent pay! Especially for a first job.

Ruuh Cursedtail

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:31 pm

Kaliandria

Alhazzred: Wrar!

Wraw... heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:27 pm

Great, Eye of the Tiger just came on the radio and I'm going to have it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Except I don't know the words so I'll sing Weird Al's Rie or the Kaizer...

Ruuh Cursedtail

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:56 pm

Ruuh Cursedtail
Great, Eye of the Tiger just came on the radio and I'm going to have it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Except I don't know the words so I'll sing Weird Al's Rie or the Kaizer...

"Risin up, back on the streeeet...did my time, took my chan-ces xd "
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games